December 2018 Moms

Weekend Randoms • 6/23 & 6/24

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms • 6/23 & 6/24

• @gorgeousariel oh man that sounds horrible. I hope the next three-ish hours pass quickly for you!! I second the suggestion of getting ice cream some where!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• @gorgeousariel Ugh, what a disaster! Stay hydrated and I hope your mom's car doesn't die here in Alabama :grimace: Have fun visiting your sister :heart:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • @gorgeousariel that sounds like hell. Hoping you get ice cream and pee stops as often as needed with someone else keeping the car running. And to get there soon! 
  • @gorgeousariel I'm so happy that you guys aren't risking it - it's too hot to travel if you might get stranded! 
    When I was a teenager, my mom would take my sister and I to Carlsbad Caverns (because caves are cool - literally, it was a summer time treat to not sweat for a bit). Some years she would just rent a car because it was safer and more reliable than her own. Not sure if that's an option for you guys, but it made our weekend trips nicer when we didn't have to worry about the car :smile:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @gorgeousariel probably better you didn't risk it. Sorry you had to go through all that bs! Be safe, and think of this unexpected stop as an extended pit stop ;)
  • maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited June 2018
    @gorgeousariel Oh god that sounds AWFUL! I'm so sorry!
  • @Kate0990 Thanks for the tip! I may order a different one and try it.
    @gorgeousariel That sounds AWFUL! I am so glad you guys decided not to chance it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gorgeousariel I'm sorry you are having such a nightmare of a trip!  At least you get a surprise visit with your friends.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gorgeousariel That all just sounds awful! I hope today goes more smoothly and you can enjoy your trip!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @gorgeousariel I am so glad to hear that!
  • So happy to hear the update @gorgeousariel! Where in Alabama will you be?
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @PensiveCrayon we are in Bay Minette, close to Mobile