Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 6/23-6/24

suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
edited June 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Weekend 6/23-6/24

• Options

CD/DPO: 25/6 or 7

Timing: High 

Testing: wfaf 

R/R: Bed

CS/Q: yea I have a chart 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    navetenavete member

@suzycupcake I literally squealed when I opened up your chart. I don’t want to start the BSC but that looks so good! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -2,0,+1

Typical LP length: 11-14?

Testing: WFAF

R/R: We survived the family beach vacation! Even though there was tension between my bro and sis (they’re in the midst of an ugly dispute), they were civil to one another and we managed to pretend to be one big happy family  :D. After a full week, I’m so ready to go home though.

CS/Q: FF and I finally agree on my O day! And my crosshairs became a solid line (it just took a week of temps).

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@navete I’m glad your brother and sister were able to keep it together for the vacation. Family vacations are dicey, but the memories are priceless. and yay! for solid crosshairs. 

@suzycupcake that is a pretty looking chart indeed. 

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -4, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12 I think

Testing: maybe next Friday. I don’t want to test before work. 

R/R: We are making lots of progress on the house, which is great! The floors in the front are all demoed, the fireplace is demoed, and we moved most of the heavy stuff out of the condo yesterday. The only bad thing is my poor achy body and the huge pile of trash in the backyard. 

CS/Q:

• Options

Um @suzycupcake I'd kind of be freaking out if I were you. Today's temps spike....

@naivete it's great when family vacations go well despite feuds. Glad you enjoyed it!

@tjthegoat demo trash is insane. I don't like testing before work either. Weekends give me the time to feel what needs to be felt...

Afm.....

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13days

Testing: who knows....

R/R: I'm already over today. I think I woke up in a pssiy mood and the migraine that started shortly after didn't help matters. I did buy myself some new makeup and a pretty dress today though. It helped a bit.

CS/Q: got me some pretty crosshairs today :) but my coverline doesn't line up well like past months. I dunno. 

Anyone use Countdown To Pregnancy? I was just seeing what it was like and for some reason it wants O to be CD16. I hadn't even gotten a + OPK at that point.

• Options
    Thank you ladies. I just...I know that progesterone rises around this time so I’m not gonna hope for it. 

@TJtheGoat Does your temp normally dip like that below cover?

@navete  Sibling squabbles are so ridiculous. People don’t realize that life is short and it’s not cool to do that to the whole family. It’s nice they kept it cool but that doesn’t mean nobody was walking on egg shells. We have a thing like that in my husband’s family too. I’m the only one who says anything. Everyone else just goes along in their roles. Lol I’m always like F this. Write a letter and work it out :D 

@prpl11butterfly  Yay for solid crosshairs! I know that feels good to see that clearly. I’m sorry you have a migraine. I pray for a cure for you guys. My husband gets those regularly and he really suffers. I hope you can find a quiet place soon to relieve it.

One new thing we’ve been trying lately is a really great ice pack on the back of his neck. We have two (the physical therapy kind). That way when one is on, the other is ready to go when the cold starts to dissipate. He says it takes awhile to help and brings the throbbing down which it used to be that only a nap could do. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly Ive never used countdown to pregnancy, but I think I agree with CD18 being O day. Maybe they think it’s a fallback rise? I hope your migraine clears up soon! I have chronic migraines and it’s the worst. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I took my sumatriptan and ibuprofen pretty quickly after it hit and it did its job. I just have to power through the side effect of muscle soreness and sleepiness. Of course a 2hr nap helps too lol. Fx that I don't have anymore cause I'm out of pills (and won't take them past 7dpo unless I'm desperate).

@TJtheGoat I agree with 18 too. Just found it odd that even with a neg opk on 15 the other program said 16. 
  • Options
    I’m on the bump app today (which I find awful to use) so I apologize in advance for not tagging anyone. I’ve been lurking and love titting all day though! 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: -3 or 4 

Typical LP length: not sure yet 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Rant: got my results back from my bloodwork and US. Other than my cholesterol being high - which I already knew about - my doc thinks everything else looks good. But the ultrasound shows I have a big fibroid and ovarian cysts so he’s sending me to a GYN for further testing. It is most likely PCOS. It’s not the news I was hoping for, as I don’t have any of the telltale signs (heavy bleeding, spotting, painful cramping, etc). I know a lot of you ladies also have PCOS. Dr Google has successfully scared the crap out of me but I’m hoping someone can give me the lowdown on what to expect now. I searched for a thread but I don’t think I can from the app. 

Rave: I’m in Syracuse with the bf and his team for the USBC bowling tournament. The bowling is boring but we’re going shopping tomorrow! Yay! We’re Canadian so any cross border shopping trip is exciting to me lol. 

CS/Q: nothing new to see from last time. My temps finally seem like they’re on their way back up but at this point in my cycle, does that even mean anything? 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @prpl11butterfly I’m so glad it wasn’t a 24 hour ordeal! Fx that it stays away <3

@kiki047  PCOS doesn’t necessarily mean cysts. Women can have ovarian cysts and not have it.  It’s more about antral follicle count. I think it’s above 10 on each side is what can suggest it but lab work has to be done too. So the best is cd3 labwork. But insulin levels can be checked any time (insulin resistance common for pcos but not a requirement) Please ask that from the obgyn if she/he tries to do it somewhere else in your cycle. 

Heavy bleeding, spotting and painful cramping can also be had without having PCOS too. Irregular periods (long cycles, light bleeding only with spotting mid cycle, etc), lack of periods, infertility, etc can be caused by PCOS. 

There is a list of crieteria that you’d be best helped by reading and asking your doctor to check each thing. Some women can have polycystic ovaries (PCO) but not have the syndrome.  

As far as the fibroid, I believe but I’m not certain, I think that cannot be confirmed without a hsg because sometimes something can look like something with ultrasound but end up being a cyst instead or a thick piece of endometrial tissue.  I wouldn’t recommend going off of what a primary care doctor says when it comes to your reproductive organs. No offense against them. 

I hope this helps. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    Thank you @suzycupcake. That’s very helpful. I have a referral for one of the best OBs in the city so I’m trying not to read too much into it now just because that’s how my GP interpreted my results. He suspected PCOS at the beginning because of my irregular/light/anovulatory cycles, and seemed less concerned about the fibroid than the cysts. Now I just have to not go BSC waiting for the referral. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @kiki047 You're welcome and I understand. It's like you're just trying to have a baby and things like this come along to throw a wrench in things. It's best to find out now though so you can make adjustments, if they are needed. Best wishes to you! I hope that you do not have PCOS. It's not a death sentence or anything like that, but it certainly makes ttgp more difficult. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options

@navete I know how ugly family disputes can be, congratulations on making it through the week! :) 

@TJtheGoat that sounds like a lot of work! What kind of floors will you put in? What are you going to do with the space where the fireplace was? 

@prpl11butterfly sorry about the migraine. What brand of makeup do you like? I know some people really like a certain kind and some people like certain brands for certain products. I love getting a new dress!

@kiki047 shopping sounds fun! I can't say that I've ever been to a bowling tournament. Do you bowl too?

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -3 -1

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: BFN yesterday but I'm not surprised.

R/R: I'm so happy it's the weekend, I need a break from work. 

CS/Q: My temps keep taking a downward trend so AF should be here by Tuesday. I'm thinking ahead for next cycle, I saw someone post in the WTO thread (I think yesterday?) a chart that said BD on -2 is your best chance at having a successful cycle. I need to have a chat with DH tonight about our plan for next cycle. I'm thinking BD on -2, -1, 0, and +1. Part of me thinks that's too much and that EOD in FW will be fine. However my O day sometimes is CD17 and sometimes CD18, so I don't want to miss the -2 day and that's why I want to try ED from -2 to +1. I'll use OPKs again too. Any thoughts or advice for my chat with DH? 
  • Options
    @luckywife10 I think that was me

One thing that helps us in that 4 day window is to break it up a bit with one of them, my husband puts his semen into a soft cup. I insert it and cap it over my cervix. That's homemade intracervical insemination right there :D It's also something they offer in fertility clinics as a treatment (minus the cup, they just shoot semen in near the cervix with a syringe) so yes, it does work. 

Depending on your husband's personality, what worked with my husband was making a sex schedule and hanging it up on our bedroom wall for a couple of cycles. Now, he gets so excited that we don't have to use it anymore. He likes to look at ff with me and plan out our cycle. I say it really just depends on how your husband is. If he's the type that would definitely be like, are you serious, to a sex schedule, then maybe just be the one to do all of the initiating during that time. For the cup portion of it, I find it helps to put on something sexy and demand he go watch porn in the other room to produce a sample. Afterwards, I shake his hand and says, "It's a pleasure doing business with you" :D 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @luckywife10 no, I am most definitely NOT a bowler.... yet, lol. 3 generations of bowlers. Sigh. 

@suzycupcake I like your style. The softcup is a good idea. I’m wondering if I can just use it after sex to keep anything in there longer. Timing and HIO isn’t a problem for us at this stage but we do want to do everything we can to increase our chances. 

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 Yes you can! We do that because it for sure gives the sperm a better chance at finding the opening. Your husband can shoot 21M sperm in you, but only 8M might find their way up there. It differs each cycle but yes, it helps. 

I say let your husband plan the bowling trip. If you are about to pop when that time comes, his frenzy will make a hilarious story! Planes trains and automobiles only he might pack the bowling ball and nothing else to take you to the hospital :D

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    Oops it looks like I was getting you confused with someone in the of course have I ever thread. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake yup that was me in the other thread. He is fully prepared to register for next year and I’m half laughing inside because it seems like everything we try to plan or do gets messed up somehow. You’re right though, there’s no downside to that (other than potentially losing a bit of money). I love Vegas so I definitely want to go if we can, and I can’t think of a better reason to not be able to go if we do get KU. 

TTC History:

• Options
    @luckywife10 I bounce around with brands but have a few solids. Bareminerals for foundation (love their liquid serum) and powder. Smashbox primer, photo finish I believe, and IT Cosmetics for a CC cream on light makeup days. I have shadow primer I love but cannot remember the brand but it's called Shadow Insurance. Other then that I'm all over the map. As for DH....I think the eod until + opk then that day and day after is working well (though sometimes I want to punch DH and we miss a day..). We start at CD 10/11 instead of 8. That was exhausting and bad for everyone. Check out SMEP if you haven't already. 

@kiki047 I've been putting softcup in afterwards. Did all 3 fw sessions that way. It definitely keeps everything in. I take it out when i get up in the morning.
  • Options
    @luckywife10 We are doing engineered hardwood. I haven’t decided on the exact color 100% yet, but something light. As for the fireplace, we didn’t demo the whole thing, just the faux rock facade on front. Now it’s down to the original brick, which I think we are going to paint black. Right now we don’t have floors, half the drywall is missing, and we need a full electrical re-wire, so it’s pretty chaotic. 

As as far as the scheduled sex talk, I found it easiest to show BF the dates ahead of time, then remind him in the mornings so he would drink water and not come home too exhausted. It’s tough if your cycle isn’t perfectly regular to know ahead of time when -2 is, so don’t stress yourself too much. 
  • Options
    luckywife10luckywife10 member
    edited June 2018
    @suzycupcake ohhhh that's how to use a soft cup to TTGP. I had seen soft cups mentioned on this board and was confused. I don't have one, but I might need to look into getting one.

@prpl11butterfly I'm all about Bareminerals because their foundations are the only ones I've found that actually match my skin tone. I googled SMEP and that sounds like a reasonable plan for DH and I. What CD do you usually O? I don't O until CD17 or 18 so if I do start SMEP I might start BD on CD12 or 13. Anyone with a later O day use SMEP? (I posted this question in June CS/Q thread also).

@TJtheGoat that sounds cool! I think painted fireplaces look awesome. Yeah I think showing DH the dates would be helpful too.

(Edited to add that I posted the same question in June CS/Q.)
  • Options
    @luckywife10 I'm a late O at CD17 as well. This month we started on 12. So we should have been 12, 14, 16 (+), 17, 19 BUT I Od late this month (18) and DH was out of town on 18. I also no there was no way he could have pulled of 3 nights. The second was already tough. This is month 3 of it for us. We did the CD 8 start the first (too much on both of us) and then I think CD 11 the second. 
  • Options
    navetenavete member
    Happy Sunday ladies! I hope the weekend has been treating you well so far. 

@TJtheGoat Nice work on the house! Sounds like you guys have done a ton of work in a short amount of time. When do you plan on moving in completely? I hope your body is feeling less achy today.

@suzycupcake I am so with you! Hate when everyone ignores the elephant in the room. I suggested that they get a mediator but I like your letter writing idea. I’m going to suggest that too, thanks! I’m nervous to ask, but I am very curious about your temp today. Still keeping FX for you!

@kiki477 I use The Bump app exclusively, and it always takes me forever to post and do tags (I have so many half written abandoned posts). I presume the other option is accessing the website via laptop, etc? How’s the shopping going today? 

• Options
    edited June 2018
    @navete I was curious about it too except my brain decided to wake up at 5am, pee, get thirsty and eat a cookies :D So my 7:30am temp is completely unreliable. I kept waking up after going back to sleep. I had a really high carb Italian meal last night so it's probably why I was craving sugar. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    navetenavete member
    @suzycupcake Did you temp at 5AM by any chance? And don’t you love how our minds like to interfere during TTC  :D I’ll be looking forward to seeing your temp tomorrow  :)
  • Options
    kiki047kiki047 member
    edited June 2018
    @TJtheGoat we were just talking about what we’re going to do with our fireplace today. It’s ugly but on our list of things to do in the house, it’s pretty low priority. GL, it sounds like a huge job! If it makes you feel any better, two of my besties had a flood in their kitchen in 2010 and said they were going to redo the floors at the time.... and they still haven’t done it  :D it’s just been the exposed plywood subfloors for almost 8 years now haha. 

Thank you @suzycupcake and @prpl11butterfly for the tips on the softcup. They’re not sold in Canada anymore so going to drop in to target or Walmart later to look for them. They’re one-time use, right? Not like a diva cup? Cuz I’ve been using a menstrual cup for years and joked that I should fill it with sperm and wear it but didn’t know that was an actual thing. 

@navete the mall was ok, I’m a bargain hunter so i found all the best buys at TJ Maxx. MH was a good sport and followed me in but he ended up buying almost as much stuff as I did (granted some of it was stuff like a ball for the dog). We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and feel disgusting now. I’m practicing my pregnant belly rubbing.... lol. 

I forget who it was that said on days of interrupted sleep they might temp when they wake up closest to their usual time then just put it in their phone later when they get up for the day (thanks to the memory feature on the thermometer. Whoever you were, thank you. I did that today because we got to sleep in a bit. 

Edited to fix autocorrect nonsense. 

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 I think the softcups will work better then Diva (I use that as well for AF) because the softcups are shallower and wider around. It will keep all the swimmers up close to the cervix. Yes, 1 time use. And your welcome for the therm memory tip  ;) 
  • Options

@suzycupcake Interesting to hear how involved hubs is in your TTC process. Did he show interest immediately when you guys first started trying? I pretty much just tell DH in the am that we have to have sex tonight and he usually complies.

Month/Cycle: 8/4

CD/DPO: 4

Timing: A+

Typical LP length: 10 or 11 days

Testing: Probably far too early if I'm being honest

R/R: Husband comes home tonight after a week in Ohio but now has a 2 hour flight delay, getting him in at 11pm. Hope his Uber app is updated :wink:

CS/Q: FF changed her mind (I guess she's a girl?) about my o date... which I've been trying to tell her from the beginning was wrong. I don't know why she doesn't listen to me. Also, this is day 4 of being on progesterone and I fully (maybe naively?) expected my post O temps to be higher than normal, thinking since I have more hormone in my system, my body will be warmer. That has absolutely not been the case. Just when you think you know...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @kiki047 I did not take my temp at that time and that's probably for the best. This morning calmed my bsc from yesterday. 

@nomangos23 I'm trying to think back to six years ago. I don't remember him showing as much interest as now. I cannot do 'need to have sex tonight' with him. It brings on performance anxiety about 70% of the time. Haha your husband be like yes ma'am! :D 

That 70% was so specific. I don't really know. It just seems like most of the time. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly thank you!! That was so helpful. Our schedules have been all over the place lately because we’re homeless and bouncing back and forth between his parents and mine, so temping at a consistent time has been close to impossible. It’s a wonder I don’t have more open circles. 

@suzycupcake we’ll try not to feed your bsc even more as we swoon over your chart. 

@nomangos23 oh FF is definitely a girl. She sasses me all the time about my data. 

The app won’t let me scroll up, again. I lost two of my posts trying to refresh the screen so I’m letting this go. See y’all in the morning. Doubles and singles events start now. At 11pm. At least I’m a nighthawk. Early morning bowling would be so much worse lol. 

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 Im a neat freak so I’m already having anxiety over how dirty the subfloors are. I wish for my bank accounts sake that I could chill out a little on it. So the fireplace was this hideous faux rock. We removed all that down to the brick. Next step is to paint the brick black. I will include a couple pictures below if you’re interested. The first one is an inspo pic. 

• Options
    @tjthegoat I love that inspo pic! What will you do above the mantle, just paint?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @meggyme Im doing all white walls, but this is our family room so the TV will hang up there. I also have a fireplace on the other side in the living room (an embarrassment of riches in this house!) that I’m making but about marble or cement tile for the surround.