February 2019 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 6/22

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: Any talents?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 6/22

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  7, blueberry

2. How are you feeling?  Not too bad, but super tired by 3ish. Nauseated, but mostly feel hungry. Nothing sounds good. 

3. Any appointments this week?  Nope. Not until 11 weeks

4. Rants/raves/questions? Not right now - just FEED ME. 

5. GTKY: Any talents?  I don’t really have any talents. can’t sing. Can’t play an instrument. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  7, blueberry

2. How are you feeling?  Just sleepy. I puked yesterday for the first time, but that was mostly a reaction to having to clean up dog puke. Grateful that I’m off for the summer (I work at a school) so I can nap when my son naps. 

3. Any appointments this week?  No my first appointment is at 10 weeks

4. Rants/raves/questions? not really, just knowing my anxiety is unfounded over how easy this early pregnancy has been so far. With my son I was so sick and much more exhausted. 

5. GTKY: Any talents?  I think my only talent is that I can touch my nose with my tongue. My dad tells everyone I used to pick my nose with my tongue when I was a gross little kid, but I adamantly disagree. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Weeks/ Size : 7w - My baby Blueberry 

Feeling: Good, just tiered, bloated & constipated.  Lots of food aversions. 

Appointments: I met my Doula today! I know it’s early but she’s a naturopath too. 

R/R/Q: The time is going by very slowly. I just want to hear my babies heart beat! I love seeing all the updates from the women who have had scans, tests ect. 

GTKY Talents: 
    I love telling stories. I might exaggerate from time to time but it’s only to make the story better. 

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks! Raspberry! 

2. How are you feeling? Honestly just want to eat everything in sight, plus nausea when I’m not eating! Pretty tired and sleeping extra. 

monday we have our first appointment and ultrasound! Can’t wait until then! 

just really ready for our appointment! Also found out my sister in law is pregnant and due only 2 weeks before me! 

honestly no. I can be pretty crafty at times, and was athletic in high school but nothing huge 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

7, blueberry. 

2. How are you feeling?

I’m tired all day every day no matter how much I sleep. I’m so tired. My emotions are starting to go nuts. I went from getting upset with my boyfriend and crying, to being fine and calm, and then almost crying because I love him so much. I’m a mess lol. My boobs are sore. I’ve had waves of nausea and there are a lot of smells I can’t stand. 

I have my first ultrasound next Friday! 

Does being a good listener count? Lol. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    4w - a poppyseed. 

2. How are you feeling?
    Okay other than sore boobs and sleepy AF (but I also chalk that up to being a SAHM to a 6 & 3 year old home for summer break). 

No - I’ll call my OB Monday. I have my annual set for the first week of July but I think they’ll bump it out a few weeks so I’m closer to 8w than 6a. 

Nada. 

I’m a good cook/ baker... does that count? 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8, raspberry

2. How are you feeling? I’m so sick of these food aversions. I just want to eat what I want! Nausea comes and goes now, peeing all the time, sneezing when I’m super nauseous (happened with DD too), slightly achy boobs

3. Any appointments this week? First US is Tuesday! I can’t wait! 

4. Rants/raves/questions? My appointment got moved from 9 to 2. I’m glad it’s the same day but I had to rearrange child care and now have to wait almost all day! 

5. GTKY: Any talents? I have pretty dexterous feet and can pick up things, pinch people and even use our remote.  
  • I love to knit too.  I have made so many baby blankets, excited to be able to make one for myself. 
  • @allthingsgo - I have prehensile toes too. I use them mostly to freak out DH  :D:D also, they come in really handy when super pregnant and you can’t bend over anymore. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• @kayjay44 yes! I totally would pick stuff up with my toes, so much easier. I love freaking DH out too hehe.