January 2019 Moms
Options

STM+ check-in 6/14-6/23

How far along are you (if you remember...)?

How are your other kids doing this week? 

GTKY: What are you planning on doing differently with this pregnancy and childbirth? What are you planning to do the same?

Re: STM+ check-in 6/14-6/23

• Options
    libertymomrnlibertymomrn member
    edited June 2018
    8-ish weeks
    They are doing well! My daughter (age 7) was ecstatic to learn that she made it onto an even more advanced dance team than she had been hoping for. I’m super happy for her and proud of her for all her hard work, but this team is also more expensive than the team I thought she was going to get on, so I guess I’ll have to pick up an extra shift or 2 at work this summer. My son (age 10) is loving the wrestling day camp he’s been going to and wants to sign-up for wrestling this fall. Luckily that’s run through our local school district and is pretty affordable. My 3 year old really wants to take a dance class, but she still occasionally has poop accidents, so I told her I’ll sign her up for dance once she goes poop on the potty every time. For the last 3 days, she’s done much better.
    GTKY: What are you planning on doing differently with this pregnancy and childbirth? What are you planning to do the same? 
    I’m hoping to not gain as much weight this time around because it made my 3rd trimester really rough last pregnancy. I’m trying to stay more physically active, which is hard when I’m exhausted, nauseous, and busy with the other kiddos. That’s probably the biggest thing I’m planning to do differently; less weight gain and more physically active. I gained the least and was the most physically active with my second and she was my easiest pregnancy and my easiest childbirth, so I figure if I can do those things again, only better, it will hopefully make a positive difference.

I’ve overall liked my labor and delivery experiences, and plan to do the same things this time. I love Christopher’s Birth Prep for the end of the 3rd trimester; I think it made a huge difference in my labor so I will definitely be using that again this time around, though obviously that’s a ways off. I also liked having a labor music list; I like listening to my past ones during pregnancy, as well, and finding new songs to put on the list.
  • Options
    7+4

Meh. DS had a mild case of hand, foot, and mouth. It wasn't bad, thankfully, but made for a couple of bad nights. 

Pregnancy: I hope to keep up with exercise (I didn't do anything besides walking last time). 
    Childbirth: 100% will get an epidural again. I will try to not take an Ambien 1.5 hours before my water breaks  :s .

This isn't necessarily related to the actual childbirth, but I am going to ask family members to not visit us until at least a few hours after the baby is born. Last time, there were 8 family members in my hospital room 1.5 hours after I gave birth (and it was 11 p.m.). I was way overwhelmed and really wanted to scream at everyone to leave. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    11+1

Tgis was the first full week of me working full time and my husband being home full time (it's a complete switch of how its been since I was pregnant with our oldest three years ago).  The kids are doing really well with the shift, but my almost 11 month old is missing her full time access to the boobies.  And I miss them SO MUCH.

We're planning on doing things as closely to the same as we did them with our daughter.  We we're going to do a standalone birth center birth this time, but decided against it because the out of pocket isn't going to be doable.  We're actually hiring a birth photographer and/or videographer this time.  I've wanted pro pics with both of my other kids.  With my son the hospital he was born in didn't allow photography and with my daughter, my friend who is a pro photographer didn't come to take pictures because she didn't have the right lens with her when my water broke.  
  • Options
    7w5d

DD (3yo) is doing well. She is trying to be understanding that mommy doesn't feel well, but still sometimes cries that she wants me to play with her (active play, like running and stuff). 

Pregnancy - hopefully about the same. I had a pretty uncomplicated pregnancy except I was sick the whole time. I felt good about my activity levels, etc. 

Delivery - I suffered a uterine inversion after delivering DD. When the placenta came out, my uterus flipped inside out. I almost bled to death, had to go to the OR immediately, and didn't get to breast feed or hold DD until about 3 hours after delivery. I had no risk factors. It was a freak occurance. I had been trying to have an uneducated birth but caved when my labor stalled for many hours at dilation 7cm. The epidural saved my life tho - I lost so much blood and my blood pressure was so low  that general anesthesia may have killed me, but since I had the epidural they could operate on my uterus without general. It also means i was awake and conscious the entire procedure. And crying.

So needless to say, we have a lot of hopes this delivery will be different. I will have several units of blood on hand (i needed 3 transfusions last time), I will have the epidural as soon as I am admitted, and if the placenta has trouble coming out the dictor will take me to the OR right away where it can be removed very carefully. Or i could have am elective c section. Or i could have a breach baby and have a scheduled c section. We dont control much in pregnancy.

One thing I will not change - my care team and delivery hospital. After what I went thru, I know they saved my life and I trust them implicitly. 

• Options
    sareej521sareej521 member
    edited June 2018
    8+4

Both are doing great!

Hoping i can keep more active and be on my feet more this time. With my second I had really bad sciatica and pubic separation so it hurt so bad to do anything and I think it played a big factor into me going 10 days over and having to be induced. That being said, I had insisted over and over again that i was going to remain at home until it HURT rather than rush to the hospital and have to be there for hours and hours waiting... That would have totally backfired and DD2 would have been delivered in the car before we even hit the next town with a hospital haha so far I'm 2 for 2 of having very quick deliveries once things get started 
    Eta: I really liked how with DD2 i was able to remain in my clothes, IV free, and very intermittent monitoring. I really hope I can do that again this time around if baby cooperates better than DD1 and doesn't poop inside me!
  • Options
    Supposedly 12 because I was measuring ahead but really 11? I’ll have a better idea at my appointment next Friday. 

I started potty training DS this week. The first day was awful in the morning but got better in the afternoon. Today we hit a rough patch in the afternoon but it was overall okay. He hasn’t had any trouble pooping in the potty which is nice. 

Pregnancy-my last pregnancy I worked out more and I would like to once my doctor tells me it’s ok. I’ve had some spotting issues with this pregnancy. 

Delivery- I’m hoping this one goes quicker. With DS, I was in labor on and off for three days and most of the contractions came at night.  I’m also hoping I know when my water breaks. With DS, I had no clue when it happened and when they went to break my bag, nothing came out.  The epidural was nice because I could still move my legs but I couldn’t feel the contractions until it was time to push. I liked that I was able to feel when to push because I felt more in control of my body. The epidural also allowed me to rest because I was completely exhausted being in labor on and off for three days. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sfgiantgamerbabe If it makes you feel better, I had 2 days of off-and-on prodromal labor followed by 31 hours of active labor and 3.5 hours of pushing with my first. My second was 7 hours of labor, the first 4 of which were so mild, I wasn't even for sure that I was in labor, and 15 minutes of pushing. My third was 2.5 hours from first contraction to babe in arms. The first babies are almost always the hardest and longest labors. 
  • Options
    @libertymomrn That sounds exactly like me! I'm on #4 as well and you basically just described all my labors in the same order. Haha! 
  • Options
    How far along are you (if you remember...)? almost 9 weeks 

How are your other kids doing this week? eh, it's been an off week. Not getting along all that well. The youngest (almost 2) has been up at night a couple times. I'm wondering if she's working on her 2 year molars. They've has some good moments though of giggling and playing and being generally hilarious, lol! 

GTKY: What are you planning on doing differently with this pregnancy and childbirth? What are you planning to do the same? Really wanting to stay more active and eat better. I'm know it will help me feel better. I want to do some prenatal massage in the last few weeks. I've always had back labor and I want to work with someone and try and figure out why and if I can so anything about it. Maybe tight muscles or weak muscles. Anyway. Hoping that makes for a good labor. 

I will definitely be keeping up my chiropractic care and I usually so stretching all through. I will also drink my red raspberry leaf tea again. I think it's made a huge difference in the pushing stage for me! And I think has also made for very easy recoveries. Plus it tastes good!  :D  
  • Options
    @libertymomrn That does make me feel a little better lol. I’m hoping my body says “Oh! I’ve done this before!” and things go a little quicker. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe @libertymomrn @mamadaisy13141619 Yup! With my first, I started having contractions on Friday and went to the hospital on Sunday night, my contractions stalled but i was at 8 cm and was given pitocin then finally had my sweet baby after 2.5 hours of pushing. With my second, I started having contractions Friday, mild all day. Finally decided to go to the hospital around 6 , my water broke there and things progressed quickly and I had my daughter within 3 hours of arrival. Probably pushed for 30 minutes, maybe. I'm sure hoping this 3rd one goes quickly. Even though I had easy pregnancies and fairly easy labor experiences I'm NOT looking forward to doing it again.
  • Options
    kns1988kns1988 member
    edited June 2018
    How far along are you (if you remember...)? 8 weeks 2 days

How are your other kids doing this week? Ughhh it's been a rough week. I think he's working on molars. He was up screaming from 3:30 to 5 AM last night, and he usually sleeps through the night. The nights before that, he was up 3 times. Of course, he was happy as could be this morning. 

GTKY: What are you planning on doing differently with this pregnancy and childbirth? What are you planning to do the same? I'm not worrying about my weight in the first trimester. I was so strict about how much I was supposed to gain last time, and I caused myself a lot of unnecessary stress. I ended up delivering at 35 weeks, so I never even got as big as I would have if I'd gone full term. I lost all but 5 pounds in the first year, mostly by breastfeeding and walking. ETA: I'm undecided if I'll do childbirth unmedicated again or get an epidural. I was happy about the recovery afterwards from not having an epidural, but my oh my, it hurts like hell. I'm not quite ready for that again. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Options
    10+? weeks

DD has had diarrhea for a couple days now. I’m hoping she’s better today because we are going camping tomorrow. 

I would love to not end up on bed rest this time. Lol. But I don’t have much control over what my cervix is going to do. I’m going to try to stay more active all the way through so I don’t gain 45 lbs again. My labor with DD was pretty quick (6 hours from water breaking to baby). I would be ok with that again. But I don’t want an epidural this time, especially if it goes as quickly. I think I’m going to make a bigger deal of making people call or text to ask if they can visit us in the first few weeks. DH’s large extended family often just showed up wanting to see DD. 
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • Options
    It’s hard when so many people want to come visit. My husband is a pretty good gatekeeper, though. His grandparents aren’t the most hygienic people, and I’m already a little fanatical about that (blame the nurse in me,) so we waited until our first was 6 weeks old
    before we took him to meet H’s grandparents. His grandma was all putout when I asked her to wash her (visibly dirty) hands before holding our son. And even more so when a I insist she redo it using soap. She complained to all her friends about me after that; her grandson’s crazy wife. Oh, well. I wasn’t about to let her dirty hands touch my 6 week old
    baby.
  • Options
    10 weeks today!

DD has been waking up super early and then not napping so that's fun.  She's also started calling toys, anything she's holding, "mine!" and not giving it up.  She is doing really great with potty training and is ok using public restrooms which allows us to leave our house, so that is a big relief.

I hope not to have pre-eclampsia this pregnancy, last time I had high BP pretty much from the first appointment so I was on meds the whole time, ended up being induced at 37 weeks.  There were lots of appointments and bed rest at 36 weeks.  So far, my BP is still in the normal range.  My doctor said there's really not much I can do since I'm already a healthy weight, eat a balanced diet and try to exercise.  In a perfect world I would have no BP issues!  

I'm hoping to gain the same amount of weight and keep up at least walking.  Depending how labor starts off I won't hesitate to get an epidural, like I did last time.  

• Options
    @luckymay2x, wow, you went through so much. I really hope that things go more smoothly for you this time, and I'm happy to hear that you and your baby pulled through the last delivery. It's a reminder how unpredictable childbirth can be. 

• Options

10 weeks 1 day.

Ok. We’ve been dealing with a lot of behavior issues when it comes to school. This week wasn’t a good week. Now today he’s sick so he stayed home. We’re heading to the doctor shortly because he’s complaining of a sore throat now. I feel like we could probably wait on the doc, but my husband is super gung-ho about going to the doc for everything so i’m taking him. 

i gained 65 lbs last time and had a 10lb 5oz baby. I reeeeallly don’t wanna do that again. I also worked a desk job that provided delicious catered lunches, so hopefully I’ll be able to manage my weight a bit more easily this time. I really want to stay active but until my hematoma resolves I’m supposed to keep it very light, so that’s frustrating. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kns1988 in some ways I feel like we can handle anything after what we went they last time. Other times I think we are crazy to try again.  I'm thankful to live in this day and age where I can control the number of children i have and have the security of a hospital birth with NICU capabilities. When something really life threatening happens to you, it changes how you see our world and how lucky we are to live NOW (and not like 100 years ago). 

Also, it helps to read about other people's struggles during pregnancy and birth. Everyone has a different challenge they have overcome and we are all going into this with a positive attitude. Women are amazing!
  • Options
    9w5d

Pretty good. DD1 is being very strong willed this week and not minding very well. She also quit taking afternoon naps which is a challenge for me. DD2 has been pretty sweet so that helps some. 

As far as pregnancy goes I'd like to be more active and eat better once I get through the nausea and food adversions. 
    Labor and delivery will probably end up being pretty different. After two fourth degree tears I'm considering a csection. If I decide to attempt vaginal again I'll definitely try to do some things different. 
    The one thing I will do the same is limit who is in the room while I'm in labor. When DD1 was born my FIL hung out in the room until it was time to push. Last time it was just me and DH and that was so much better. Then we brought in DD1 to meet the baby before we let grandparents in. I will definitely do that again too. 

Me (25) DH (33), Married 10-29-11

TTC since May 2012

9/13 BW suggests irregular/no ovulation

9/13, First cycle clomid =BFN

10/13, HSG =  Everything normal

10/13,  clomid #2= BFP on 11-4-13, EDD 7-8-14,  MC 11-11-13

Surprise BFP on 1-11-14, EDD 9-18-14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Guessing around 9 weeks. First appt is on Wednesday!

Just the usual chaos around here! My boys are 3, 21 months, and 21 months. One of my twins has started being a bit more clingy and showing some temper, but it seems like he's doing some pretty serious growing/developmental growth.  

Well, I'm hoping it's not another set of twins, for starters! My first pregnancy was a breeze, and had an unmedicated vaginal delivery. Twins was a really tough and painful pregnancy, needed a c-section because they were both breech at 37 weeks. Hoping for a vbac this time!
  • Options
    8 weeks

It’s been a good week. And I think I can consider DD potty trained now so that’s nice.

I’d like to be more active which should be pretty doable since this time I’m at home with an almost 2 year old vs working a desk job with an hour commute each way. I’d like to be more relaxed about my diet and weight gain this time. I was so, so stressed out by food last time and I was really hungry and tired all the time so I wouldn’t gain “too much” weight and DD wouldn’t get “too big.” I also won’t worry so much about the growth scans since DD’s weren’t accurate. I am currently leaning towards not prematurely giving up dairy.

Childbirth will likely be similar. I’d love to go into labor on my own but it will likely be another induction. I want to talk to the OB about waiting until my due date to induce this time but I expect that to get shut down.

Postpartum visits will be pretty different because our family is local this time. Last my family came a few days before my induction (although I asked them to come later they wanted to come directly from seeing my sister’s baby) and we hardly saw them after the baby was born because they left a couple days after we got out of the hospital. Also my I refused to nurse with a cover and so my dad spent most of the time in the other room or running errands. I also found I needed help more around 6 weeks when everyone was gone, DH was at work, and she wasn’t so sleepy than immediately afterward.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

It’s been a good week. And I think I can consider DD potty trained now so that’s nice.

Childbirth will likely be similar. I’d love to go into labor on my own but it will likely be another induction. I want to talk to the OB about waiting until my due date to induce this time but I expect that to get shut down.
    Yay for DD being potty trained! My just turned 3 year old has been mostly potty trained for a few months now, except she only poops on the potty half the time, which is frustrating. She always pees in the potty. She really wants to take dance class this fall, like her big sister, so i told her she has to go poop on the potty every time before I can sign her up for dance. We’ll see if that helps.

If my provider wasn’t willing to listen to me, I’d find a new provider. Inducing for “big baby” is not a valid reason because their estimates on size are so often way off. My sister-in-law has an OB who said she was supportive of VBACs, but as she got got closer to her due date, started pressuring her to schedule a cesarean. She told her that inducing for a VBAC is dangerous (true) and that if she hadn’t gone into labor in her own by 39 weeks, she’d HAVE to go cesarean so the baby wouldn’t get too big. My sister-in-law changed providers at 36 weeks. Her new provider let her go into labor on her own (which happened at 40+5,) and allowed her to attempt a VBAC. She did still end up with a repeat cesarean, but since the baby wasn’t in distress, they were able to do a gentle cesarean with delayed cord clamping and baby placed right on mom’s chest. Her baby was just under 6 lbs even being born “late.” We figure they must’ve been off on her dates, so imagine if they’d taken the baby earlier at what they thought was 39 weeks? 
  • Options
    @libertymomrn They didn’t induce for a large baby, they induced because of the concern that the placenta breaks down earlier in diabetics, especially since I was (and will likely be this time) on insulin. I have a new OB this time because we moved and I haven’t seen them yet, so we’ll see how that goes. It’s tricky finding the line between unnecessary and appropriate intervention. I’m thankful for a lot of the improvements in medical care, outcomes for diabetic pregnancies have improved a lot even since my Aunts went through it 30 years ago. But sometimes it seems like they jump to interventions really quickly.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    almost 8 weeks

DD will be 2 next month and we just started potty training yesterday. Ugh it's really stressing me out. we had only 1 success yesterday, although DH has had more success this AM than I did all day yesterday. Maybe it's me? For other potty training moms.. how long did it take for your kids to get it? I know it's only day 2, but I'm already sick of walking on egg shells and being stuck in my house. I'm also worried about daycare on Tues, because they request that I send pull-ups (which are no different than diapers). I'm afraid she will get confused.

Definitely taking calcium supplements this time, which I'm hoping will slow the damage to my teeth. DD wrecked my teeth :( I'm also relaxing with the pregnancy food rules. Last time I completely cut out caffeine, no lunch meat, etc. Yeah nope this time. Momma needs her coffee. 
    I had a fairly uncomplicated labor. I will definitely get an epidural again (probably as soon as I get admitted this time). PP is what I'll handle differently. I wanted to get back to normal ASAP after DD and I really should have accepted more help in the beginning. I ended up having to go back to triage 2 days after coming home for anemia and endometritis. I should have rested much more those first few days home. Trying to get back to my old self too quickly probably prolonged my recovery. 
  • Options
    PP is what I'll handle differently. I wanted to get back to normal ASAP after DD and I really should have accepted more help in the beginning. I ended up having to go back to triage 2 days after coming home for anemia and endometritis. I should have rested much more those first few days home. Trying to get back to my old self too quickly probably prolonged my recovery. 
    Yes; this is a great idea! With my first I was super prepared for childbirth but had no idea how rough it would be to recover while caring for a needy newborn! I guess I assumed I would just feel back to normal super quickly. I discovered a few things; first there is no true “back to normal.” The baby changes everything forever. Second, going through childbirth, even healthy, uncomplicated childbirth, is something your body needs lots of rest, babying, and sleep to recover from. I like the idea of the “4th trimester,” being the 12 weeks after delivery. I’m planning to give myself a 12 week “4th trimester” to rest, get breastfeeding well-established, and to recover.
  • Options
    @Mandamay1414 we just PT DD, who turned 2 in April. We followed the Oh Crap method. We had a hard few days and lots of accidents. I am a SAHM and we basically stayed home for the first week. We did short trips to the park, walks, etc but it was hard! It took her about 9 days to really get it and start telling us she had to go. She wouldn’t use public bathrooms until about 2 weeks in but now she has no problem with those so we can be out and about more. Keep at it! It’s so nice once they get the hang of it. Every kid is different but just try to be as consistent as possible.
  • Options
    @UnbreakableKimmySchmidt Thanks for the encouraging words.  Today has been much better! No accidents and 3 pees and a poop on the potty! There was a lot of crying during the poop, but she seemed pleased with herself after, lol. Right now I think that she gets that she is suppose to go when we sit on the potty, but hasn't yet told me when she has to go. I take her about every 2 hrs right now. Hopefully her telling me is the next step! 

I'm so nervous about public bathrooms, we did go to church this morning (right after she went and with an emergency pull up over her undies), but I'm afraid to venture out much more. Tuesday will be the real test when she goes back to daycare. 

• Options

Somewhere around 9 weeks. My first appt isn't until the 27!

They're great! Just got home from the beach and ready to settle into a summer routine of some sort!

i honestly take it one at a time. My first I was soooo set on hypnobirthing. Somewhere after the 24 hour mark from the start of induction I just broke. I had to get an epidural (labor continued another 2r hours plus 4 hours of pushing). It was right for me but I was down on myself bc I had such a strict plan before.

With DS2 I just went with the flow and it was better. I wasn't so hard on myself. Next came the twins...I ended up with a platelet issue, no working epidural, a natural delivery of my son and emergency C-section for my daughter followed by a major hemmorage/surgery. I trusted my Drs, knew I was in good hands and have no regrets bc I didn't have a plan. This time I plan on doing the same, listening to my body and trusting my medical team. I guess just going with the flow and taking things as they come!

W
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When are each is of you going to tell your older child(ren)? Or have you already?

I’ve been holding off until my first appointment, which won’t be for another week and a half. (I’ll be 11.5 weeks at that time.) I want to hear the heartbeat before we tell the kids because the miscarriage rate is so much lower once you can hear the heartrate. I have a history of miscarriage and don’t want to tell the kids until we’re fairly sure we won’t miscarry because I don’t want to put them through that. It’s hard, though, because I’m tired and nauseous, and I’m already starting to show. I’m trying to wear loose t-shirts and such to hide it. (Quick pet-peeve of mine-don’t tell me I’m not really showing or that it’s just “bloat” at this point. It is a pregnancy bump. I am generally a fairly fit person; I haven’t gained weight and it’s not just gas. I know the baby is tiny at this point, but I can alread palpate my uterus (I’m an RN) and know it is pushing other things up and out causing me to already look pregnant, not because I’m “bloated,” but because I am actually pregnant.)
  • Options
    First trimester bloat is a real thing here and is also a contributing factor to that pregnancy bump. I am clearly not saying that your bump is all bloat, FYI. However, it’s also true that I’m bloated right now because I am actually pregnant. I get that everything’s getting pushed up but I also want people to know that it’s OK to be bloated at this point in their pregnancies. 
  • Options
    Pregnant with a toddler is a pain sometimes. My daughter WILL NOT NAP, but totally needs to. She's only 17 months, she's tired, it's after 2pm. My patience is 0 and I need the break. Wth.
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    @libertymomrn My twins are so young they don't really understand anyway, so when they were being too rough on me(jumping on me or wrestling on me) I just told them "be gentle with mommy's tummy, there is a baby in there." My older son (3) I told the morning of our first appt, since we brought them all along. I would probably have waited like you are if they were older or if we had a history of miscarriage. Maybe just stick with "mommy doesn't feel good" or "has a tummy ache" for now?
  • Options
    @kmvisioli how old are the twins? I'm trying to picture a 3 year old, twins younger than that, and a newborn. You're a rockstar!

Anyone else so busy with a toddler that they forget they're pregnant frequently throughout the day?

• Options
    AliKay20 said:
    First trimester bloat is a real thing here and is also a contributing factor to that pregnancy bump. I am clearly not saying that your bump is all bloat, FYI. However, it’s also true that I’m bloated right now because I am actually pregnant. I get that everything’s getting pushed up but I also want people to know that it’s OK to be bloated at this point in their pregnancies. 
    I guess I feel like the phrase, “that’s not a baby bump; that’s just bloat” (and similar such phrases) has been thrown around a lot on this board, and it’s been discussed in a derogatory manner. I want women to know that it is possible to show this early on, and that it’s nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by. Some women show earlier than others and it has seemed like some seem bent on being dismissive and mocking when it’s brought up. Not directed at you, of course, just discussing in general. I’m glad that your intent seems to be to be supportive.
  • Options
    @kns1988 my twins will be 2 in September, and big kid will be 4 in March. We'll have 4 under 4 for a couple months, but I'm thinking it will be a breeze compared to 3 under 2!

and I agree @libertymomrn I have already been wearing maternity shorts for a couple of weeks, and I can't hide this bump anymore. Sure it may be partly bloat, but since I've already felt some twinges of those muscles and ligaments I really think it's more muscle memory baby bump already.
  • Options
    @libertymomrn we just told DS last week and that was only because we were going to see family and we planned on telling them (they'd figure it out because I wouldn't be drinking). He's five and is a very logical kid so I think he'll understand it if something does happen. He's been so great, I'm so glad finally told him. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker