July 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 6/11

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

Do you have a birth plan? If so, share it here. How "married" are you to this plan?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 6/11

• Thanks for always getting these going @WorkinWeezel!

How far along today? How big is baby?
    36 weeks...papaya 

Sleeping horribly, swollen feet/ankles, pelvic pressure/pain..feeling my pelvic bone 'pop' when I'm flopping over in the middle of the night. 

Next appt is tomorrow. GBS test. then weekly after that.

Random Questions
    Can anyone else remember what it feels like to not be pregnant? Also, how's everyone's reno's doing?

Rants/Raves
    I'm so over socializing. Tired of going to gatherings where everyone is drinking and having a good time, and I'm just sitting with my swollen feet up unable to do much other than feel like a beached whale. 
    Our bathroom reno is another step closer. Just waiting on the shower door (which might be another 2 weeks!!!), and texture, painting. Then a few finishing touches.

Do you have a birth plan? If so, share it here. How "married" are you to this plan?
    Being a FTM and trusting the process...getting an epidural for sure. baby is head down so hopefully things go smoothly.
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    35 weeks , carrots

Braxton Hicks and heartburn

Appointment on tomorrow

Random Questions
    No question just tired

Rants/Raves
    No rants this week so far, but hey it's just Monday and I haven't gone to my appointment yet. So that could all change.

This is number 3 for me so I'm just really winging it so far. I have a good idea of what I would want, but with having an elevated heart rate, I'm just really wanting the safest option for me and baby.
  • Loading the player...
    37 weeks! Zack Morris's cell phone, medium pizza, swiss chard

Lots of pushing and pressure and random contractions

Had both today- baby is about 7 lbs 9oz. Oy. Still at 1cm and 60% effaced

Random Questions

Rants/Raves
    I just want this kid to NOT be as huge as the others. Not going to get my wish.

Same, just winging it. I'd prefer to avoid a C Section as much as possible, bc they scare me. I would like to not get the epidural until my water breaks. But whatever keeps everyone safe! 
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

36 weeks/ Chihuahua, cabbage patch doll, or papaya

I pulled my neck putting my underwear on yesterday, so there’s that... basically same old same old. 

Next week Monday. 

Random Questions
    None. 

Rants/Raves
    Last week at my appointment, I thought baby might be breech and he was too high for my doctor to tell internally. She felt around on my stomach and wasn’t totally confident with which way he was, but because I’ve been feeling hiccups up in my ribs said he very well might be breech. So at my next appointment if she can’t tell we’ll do an u/s. If he is breech (I’m not so sure now, I haven’t felt hiccups in a few days and his movements have been causing a lot of pressure on my stomach so he could have flipped again) or transverse like he was at my last ultrasound like 13 weeks ago, we’ll schedule a cs for 39 weeks. I have no feeling about this. Obviously I want to avoid it if possible and I’m praying baby is head down and STAYS! But I’m ok with whatever needs to happen and I’m ok with having a set plan and knowing when he will come. We’ll see. 

I kind of went into it a little above, but basically whatever will get baby and I out of this alive is the plan. If baby is head down, I want an epidural ASAP. I plan to labor at home a little if I go into labor spontaneously-I was induced with my last. And ideally I would like this baby to come a couple days early and my labor be shorter than my last. Haha. Both things I have no control over. Pretty “married” to making it out alive with a healthy live baby, but other than that, whatever needs to happen will happen!
  • @rachelsogo I had a dream I wasn’t pregnant last night and my belly went right back down. I cried a little when I woke up. Haha. 
    Our bathroom Reno is FINALLY basically done!! I have to touch up a couple spots and clean the walls, but done none the less! I finally have my kitchen back and my bathroom back! 
  • Also, right after I finished typing this baby now has the hiccups and they’re up on top of my belly still. Ugh. One week and we’ll see!
  • I feel hiccups up high sometimes and baby is head down. I think it's in his/her back or even but I can feel them. 
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• His are always high, like on top of my ribs. And it really feels like a round little head. But I find out for sure on Monday! 
  • @paytonpedro what's the verdict?
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• I felt baby flip before the appointment!! At least I’m pretty sure! There was so much pressure and it was so uncomfortable. When I went in he was still super high so she couldn’t feel. She did an ultrasound and he did in fact flip! Head down now!!!!!
  • Yay! That's awesome news!!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016