TTC After a Loss

Intro

Hi ladies. I’m new here to TTCAL. I’ve recently been part of both the October 18 and January 19 BMBs, however, had back to back MMC with both that were discovered around 8.5 weeks (baby stopped growing with both in the 6 weeks range). I also had a chemical pregnancy shortly after CHristmas. Needless to say it’s been a tough few months with a roller coaster of emotions. I do have two beautiful babies at home with me and we would love a third to complete our family. I just had blood drawn after this past MMC and everything came back normal (although I don’t think they tested for much based on what they told me). I think we are going to take a couple of months off before officially TTC again but I would love to be part of some supportive ladies and give some love and support in return. 
BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: Intro

• @olivemomma I’m so sorry for your losses! This is definitely the place to be for some great support! 
  • @olivemomma so sorry for your losses. You are for sure in the right place for support, these ladies are amazing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your losses, but welcome to the board.  There is so much support and information here.  Everyone on the board understands what you're going through.  
  • I was on TTCAL in TTGP with my first two losses and the support of those ladies was incredible. I know that it's the same here and I'm so happy you decided to join us. 

I can't believe how similar our stories are. I had my first chemical pregnancy after Christmas, and then I was on the October board with my 2nd loss too. I have two kids at home also. Maybe we'll be on the same board again and hopefully get to stay there  <3

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @olivemomma - I'm so sorry to see you here, but you are definitely in the right place and I'm happy you found our group for support. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Thank you ladies!!

@eleven_ here’s to sticky babies in the near future!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • I’m so sorry for your losses.  Welcome 
  • Back to back losses are so hard. Take all the time you need before starting to ttc again. This is a great group of ladies to be apart of during the process. We'll all be here for you!
  • I am so sorry for your losses, it sounds like you've had a rough year. I was in the December 18 birth month so you weren't too far behind me. And you're in the right place for support, everyone here is great!
  • I am so very sorry for your losses. I would have been in the Jan 19 bmb with you. Hoping you find space to heal and lots of support here.
  • I'm so sorry for your losses.  I've had two MMC and two CPs since December, I can relate to much of what you are feeling.  I hope you find the support you need here.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @olivemomma I was also in Oct ‘18 and I’m so sorry you had to go through that once, let alone twice in a row. I really hope that when you’re ready you have a healthy , uneventful pregnancy ❤️
  • @olivemama hey, I remember you from the Jan board. I hope your doing well and I'm sorry we both had to end up here :(