February 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • @Loxi I’m a huge buffalo bills fan! I was born in that area but moved to PA when I was young. We still have family up there though!
  • @Loxi I’m originally from western New York as well. I miss the food!! There Are no salt potatoes or zwigle hotdog down here and the pizza is horrible.
  • rora_da said:
    im 17 going on 18 in december. im 7wks4days pregnant.  im here looking for advice to be the best mom i can at this age. 
    Welcome! I hope you stick around and find support here! 
  • @rora_da welcome There’s another thread on here for moms under 25 u might want to check out too. I had my first at 19 so I get it. Good news it they’ll be older then u are now by the time your 40 lol
  • @PurplePoppy424 YAY!  So glad you're here!
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• @LuLiLaEv!! Another J17 Mom! Congrats!
  • Thanks @PurplePoppy424 <3 Glad you’re here!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @soon2bepartyof7 My 10mo is a CHD heart warrior- she is having open heart surgery the week after her 1st bday-so Aug. 14th. I myself have a CHD but no intervention needed. It is so hard, bc she is such a happy baby and has no clue about anything. I think it's harder on us as parents right now, knowing what is coming, then her. Did you baby require intervention- any words of wisdom or advice if so?
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @bleucheeznwine I immediately got the name. I agree. As a D14 I definitely remember the purge. I wasn’t sure what I was going to walk back into. 
  • @bleucheeznwine I'm a D13 graduate. I personally missed a lot of it because my one year old was running me ragged. But one of our most active members got banned and transferred the group to other social media, where we still are today. As you can tell by the current crickets in D13. But I remember there was a lot of drama.
  • @madreofdragons is it safe to come back in the water?
  • @madreofdragons is it safe to come back in the water?
    I THINK so. 
  • @bleucheeznwine I was around these parts at that time as well with my first. (I was part of M14 at the time.) I was here through J17. It’s quieter than it used to be and the bump Gods are quick to sling their hammer, but it’s fairly safe. Welcome!
  • febmumfebmum member
    @bleucheeznwine Love your name! And great to have another on board with an EDD of the 5th :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers