July 2018 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    why do I seem to be the one starting these lately lol I really hate wednesdays

Ok this might be hard to follow due to the amount of generalizing I need to do...but i gotta vent about work
    Client exec mandated a freeze on certain activities in agreement with our exec - well message never got to the customer general level. Ridiculous email thread started at 9:30 where I had to be messenger of the news, customer blew up and involved other customers by 947, who then involved others by 10 all demanding to know why they weren't informed and who on their side requested this... Part of my fellow management replies at 1020, 1022 customer goes after a DIFFERENT one of my employees saying he knows nothing about this freeze so that PM starts pinging me at 1030....then by 1045 the other unrelated customers who were brought in went to other people on my side who are pinging and calling me! DUDES.  So much drama and BS because they can't communicate down line and that's apparently my problem.  Suffice it to say HR spiked to 134 while sitting in bed on the phone....so now i'm cooling off with an early lunch and arnold palmer (do those ever come with liquor? it's virgin FTR if they do)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingerbride26 it's the John Daly's that have liquor! 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @gingerbride26 WTF, communication is key but certain people really don't seem to understand that!
    My WTF about work is minor, but I am annoyed because one of my bosses is offline, the other is at a conference, and I need one of them to tell me where I can locate a contract that my client needs.

Bigger WTF though...said client wants a call at 6:30am. WTF. The only good thing about it is that I am going to schedule it on Friday, work 6:30 am to 10:30 am and take the rest of the day off. Boom!
  • Options
    @SmashJam DH and I got in bed at 11pm but I didn't sleep until 1130pm, we both woke up past our alarm today and despite the many hours of sleep we are so groggy! I woke up at 6am to pee but went back to sleep right away. Hate feeling tired after 7+ hrs! Looks like my deep sleep was poor according to fitbit.
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    @SmashJam 100% with you. Counting down the days til I can work from home. The extra sleep not having to commute will be glorious.
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    My WTF is that I unsubscribed to a mailing list weeks ago and now I'm getting more email from them than before I unsubscribed.
  • Options
    My WTF is super vain. My face has broken out so bad this week and I am so upset because I wanted some nice pictures with baby next week. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 I hate that! I’ve been broken out basically this entire pregnancy. I hope it clears up before baby day!
  • Options
    My wtf is to me. I totally thought I'd be able to get a spectra pump in Canada and you can't anymore (unless willing to buy used) ...  Now I have to decide if I want to buy a different brand or stick with my old pump... 
  • Options
    sm05-2sm05-2 member
    My wtf is my family and boss. 

The other night my sis and I were talking, and she asked if I or DH could text while my c-section was going on. Um, nope!!!! And she seemed hurt by it, but I’m like, wtf, we’ll call you afterward. 

My mom has been incessantly emailing me saying that she “needs to know” my health status. And no matter how many times I say I’m fine and the baby is too and the pregnancy is progressing normally, it’s not good enough for her. So after the umpteenth email asking for more details I told her that her anxiety was not helping me out in my last days of pregnancy, and that if she has any further questions, she can research the answers herself. I mean, wtf, it’s not like I don’t have a little anxiety over my first baby myself. 

My boss wtf is kind of funny but strange. He asked if I was coming into work on July 2nd, the day of my c-section, because it’s been scheduled for 2 pm. I said that because of fasting, etc., I wouldn’t be...but really, why would I anyway? You can tell he doesn’t have any kids!
  • Options
    @sm05-2 omg wtf to all that!! Some people just don’t think about their requests! 
  • Options
    Way too many WTFs happening to choose, so mine is the whole Wednesday in WTFW. So far today...
    Started off zapped after handling family emergency stuff last night until late. 
    I was supposed to start working at 10/10:15 so I scheduled DS' nap around that, then it was pushed to 11, then again to 11:30, then didn't start until 11:45. 
    Had to call in for a full on intervention for my dad at 12.
    My back went out almost completely at 1.
    3:30 DS crawls onto my lap and shows me his arm-- something is going on with his mosquito bite and its, quarter sized, bumpy and red, and swollen so large it's like a golf ball is in his arm (seriously makes it look broken), and is tough.
    The baby I watch has a bug and woke up with a 103 degree fever.
    Now I am trying to distract myself from the fact that I cannot stand, sit, or lay down without unbelievable pain, while I wait for DH to come home with DS from the doctor's office and ignoring all the calls from various family trying to talk to me about my dad and brother. 

Today. SUCKS. 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • Options
    My H finished off the ice cream last night. Serious WTF. I can’t even send him to get more because he’s working really late! Grrrrr. 
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 I completely understand! I’ve had acne my whole pregnancy! And it keeps moving around. Started on my face. Moved to my chest so that I couldn’t wear anything with a v-neck. And now it’s attacking my back. It’s awful! 
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 i feel ya. I become pizza face during pregnancy. Right now all my scars seem to look darker too. Totally sucks!
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 I totally feel you on the acne! Mine has been terrible. I finally found some acne products safe for pregnancy by Renée Rouleau and it has definitely improved. Never got the glowing nice skin everyone talks about!
  • Options
    Wtf to my husband. I just can’t with him lately. 
  • Options
    My skin has been super clear all pregnancy but in the past 3 weeks some pimples have returned in the same spots as before. I'm sure it could be the heat but I bet it's just my body saying "you thought you were done with acne, you poor fool"
  • Options
    WTF to my child being sick. And we waited I. The ER for 4 hours tonight before giving up and leaving. Hoping to get in to see the doctor tomorrow. Fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    @elizabethrn87 that's ridiculous!!!! I hope you get some answers tomorrow :( 
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker