Baby Clothes — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby Clothes

marinasrosesmarinasroses
Photogenic First Comment
edited June 2018 in Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for places to buy affordable but cute clothes for newborns. If so, please post them here! Thank you so much! 
Marina Rose  <3
single momma of 8
- Aliviyah (21) - Aemilia (21) - Silas Charlie Flynn (9) - Posie Breeze (5) - Jack Archie Liam (5) -
- Caragh Imogen Gioconda - Tennessee Ruslan Pesah - Traveller Wellesley -

- you don't always need a plan. sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens - 

Re: Baby Clothes

• I do used clothing stores! Babies don't need brand new clothes, I just wash everything before it ever comes in contact with my son bc I don't trust lol. Depending on where you're located Once Upon A Child is great & incredibly cheap. Walmart is good too! 
  • I buy most of my baby clothes second hand. Consignment sales are good as well as thrift stores in general. I also always keep an eye on the baby section when I go to the store and watch the sales and clearance section so I can pick up new stuff cheap. Carter's onesies are a good place to save on new stuff. At my local store, they are always 40% off for the four or five packs. I'll watch and can sometimes get them on clearance or 60% off. Then, the price ends up being around $2.50 per onesie, which is close to the cheapest I can even find them used.