TTC After a Loss

TTC before period

any experience with ovulation after miscarriage prior to first period? My doctor follows my HCG down and from then I tracked for ovulation. I ovulated a couple days ago. Looking for stories of those who had pregnancies after miscarriage prior to first period.

Re: TTC before period

• Sorry for your loss, however, everyone here is still trying to concieve. You won't find those success stories here. Good luck though. Also, I would recommend changing your name from knottie if you'd like to participate, otherwise we won't be able to tag or remember your SN.
  • First sorry for your loss but you may not find a lot of success stories on this board since we are all TTC after a loss.  I personally have not experienced a pregnancy prior to my first period post loss 
  • Loading the player...
  • As the others have said, your question would be better on another board.  I did get pregnant before a period after my first loss, but that resulted in a m/c too.  I'd talk to your doctor.
  • knottieb7aa76f8251dd89e I really hope that if you are TTCAL without waiting for AF for dating purposes, that you are temping so that you know what is happening with your body. Just because you THINK you O'd after a MC does not mean that you actually O'd. If you aren't temping (and haven't temped before to know what temps are standard for YOUR body and YOUR cycle) you may have absolutely NO idea of knowing if AF is actually late and you may be PG or if your body is just taking a longer time to regulate after a MC. There's a reason that attempting PG after a MC without waiting for a first AF is frowned upon in many cases.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Sorry for your loss. I did conceive right after a CP, however, that pregnancy also resulted in a loss - but I guess that shows it can happen. I would consult your doctor though, they may recommend waiting a cycle before trying.
    BabyFruit Ticker}