February 2019 Moms

Ten Things Tuesday 6/19

It's Tuesday! What are you thankful for?

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 6/19

• 1. A job I love that is paying for me to be at an awesome writing retreat for a week.
    2. Delicious food at said retreat.
    3. MH, who is amazing and supportive through everything.
    4. Friends I can count on.
    5. My adorable kitties.
    6. A cozy home in a lovely neighborhood.
    7. My family, who I get to visit next week for the first time in ages.
    8. Good books to read.
    9. World Cup soccer matches.
    10. Finally being KU, after many stressful months.
  • 1. My job - I love what I do and who I work with. 
    2. Commuting by train - now if I need to pee or puke, I can do it in a bathroom rather than needing to pull over to pee somewhere or puking while driving. 
    3. My kiddos. They are exhausting, but they are so adorable and always keep me on my toes. 
    4. DH - he totally picks up the slack when I’m KU and not feeling well. He’s doing all the diaper changes and lets me get into bed whenever I need to. 
    5. AC in our bedroom - I would sleep even less without it. 
    6. Chai tea lattes - the only thing that gets me going in the mornings and keeps the nausea at bay. 
    7. My previous BMBs - they keep me sane during this limbo phase. 
    8. This new BMB - I love the sense of community and support that develops. I’ve met some of my best friends on TB and one is even local. 
    9. Time off - I have the week of 4th of July off because our company is shutting down for the week and we’re headed to Disneyland in September. 
    10. Being pregnant - as shitty as it can be, I’m soaking up every minute because I know if this pregnancy results in a baby, it’s my last one. DH is getting the snip before my 6 week PP appointment.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Loading the player...
  • 1. My sweet DD who is turning 1 in 8 days!
    2. The fact that my kiddos are safe, at home, with me. Not to get all political, but separating children from their parents is rarely a good thing in the short or long-term.
    3. My rambunctious DS who just turned 3
    4. The safe, beautiful and cozy home I get to come to everyday after work 
    5. My education
    6. The number of years I've been a nurse; so grateful I found my passion and get paid for it!
    7. Fudge-dipped coconut Oreos! 
    8. The number of uninterrupted hours of sleep I got for the first time in a LONG time last night!
    9. The number of years since DH and I went on our first date and I am still in awe of how two very different people could make it work! 
    10. This bump community that I've been a part of since I found out I was KU in 2014. Ladies (and others), y'all are seriously the best!

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• 1. This baby. 
    2. My boyfriend being very kind and supportive ever since we found out I’m pregnant. 
    3. No MS yet. 
    4. The fact that my mom lives a block away and that she has air conditioning I can escape to. 
    5. Supportive family and friends. 
    6. The bonus $450 check I got today. 
    7. A great job with a flexible schedule. 
    8. 16 hours of wellness time at work. 
    9. My mindset has changed since I found out I’m pregnant. I have willpower to make healthy food choices. 
    10. I have a roof over my head, food to eat, safety, a car to drive. I have all my basic needs met and I am so grateful. 
  • etnyahetnyah member
    1. This pregnancy! 
    2. That the bleeding stopped and my betas doubled. That was scary for a while.
    3. My husband, who is able to stay more level headed than I am and say all the right things to calm me down when I've yet again consulted Dr. Google.
    4. Going on a two week vacation starting this Thursday! Been looking forward to it for months.
    5. That it's summer and really nice outside.
    6. My cat, who is going to get so many snuggles before the baby arrives. I'm sure she'll be jealous.
    7. My bed. I need so much sleep these days.
    8. My big family, even though they're far away.
    9. All the herbal teas I'm currently obsessed with. They're not a substitute for coffee, but they'll do for now!
    10. Netflix. Nuff said.
  • 1. This pregnancy , morning sickness and all
    2. My DD, who had the kindest sweetest little soul 
    3. MH and how hard he works for our family 
    4. My amazing job in public relations that allows me to do what I love only 3 days a week so I get the other 2 days home with DD 
    5.the new tent trailer we bought this week and all the great adventures we are going to have this summer
    6. My mom and Dad who live 10 minutes away and are always there for us 
    7. Being done school - both mh and I finished our degrees this spring while working full time and this is our first summer since we’ve been married we aren’t in school ! 
    8 our cozy home 
    9. Netflix downloads - makes my bus commute feel like relaxation time ! 
    10. Not To get political but I’m thankful to be Canadian 
  • PahialiiPahialii member
    edited June 2018
    1. This pregnancy!
    2. My precious DD, always so inquisitive and funny.
    3. My DH, my rock through everything and always supportive and a very hands on dad to DD.
    4. My job, fulfilling, rewarding and yet understanding of family time.
    5. Air conditioning - because it is HOT right now.
    6. Getting to be an extra in a Marcus Mariota commercial yesterday... even if my part gets cut - getting to meet Marcus was awesome.
    7. My family - so supportive and there for us no matter what.
    8. My work family - I moved back to Hawaii after being away from home for 16 years and wasn’t great at keeping in contact with high school friends while I was away (read: had to made all new friends). The people I became friends with from work are now like a second family to me.
    9. Pregnancy Rhinitis - a huge part of me still can’t believe I’m pregnant and makes me think crazy thoughts like the 5 different bfp I have are due to a malfunction in the test. Getting symptoms - while unpleasant - make me feel that this is really happening.
    10. My health. I really let myself go during my last pregnancy and am determined this time to eat right and exercise.