Toronto Babies
Options

Due in 2019 anyone?

Hey ladies, this group seems to be quite silent but I’m eager to connect with some Toronto expecting mamas. I’m expecting a February 2019 baby. Anyone else pregnant with a 2019 baby?

Re: Due in 2019 anyone?

• Options
    January 19th for me :smiley:
  • Options
    Hi !! I’m due in Feb as well.  I live in Guelph.   This is my 1st pregnancy 6w3d & I’m trying to learn the ropes. I had my 1 appointment with my Dr last week. She just did a urine test & told me my options.  I am going with a Midwife & a doula. My 1st midwife appt is on July 4 & apparently they give me a requisition for a dating ultrasound. I can’t wait!!! My husband & I are keeping this a totally secret until after my scan. So far the plan is announce to my immediate family week 11 (on a family camping trip), closest friends week 12 (at our annual cook out) my boss/ co-workers week 13/14 & then it’s open season. 

Where does everyone else live? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I’m in Toronto! I’m due in February as well and am 6 weeks 2 days as of today, due February 10. I’m just happy that I haven’t been hit with morning sickness yet but I definitely feel pregnant every day. My dating scan is scheduled for week 8 which is fast approaching so I’m excited. Biggest symptom currently is exhaustion, I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat and wake up wondering how and when I passed out, mood swings is another major symptom. Other than that the journey has been great so far
  • Options
    Also, we plan on announcing to everyone around the same time, 14-15 week mark. I just want to enjoy this journey and keep it sacred as long as possible <3
  • Options
    Hi there! I live in Milton and this is my first pregnancy. I will be 6 weeks in 2 days. So far my symptoms are exhaustion. I’m not sure if that is end of year teacher burn out or beginning of pregnancy lol! We will be announcing our prenancy to immediate family after our first scan on July 9th! I want to be working with a midwife, but I am still waiting for a reply to see if they have space available. Anyways, we are very excited! 
  • Options
    Has anyone starting thinking about baby names?  I have 2 I really love and it’s totally my mission to gently convince my husband they are the best choice. 
    Boy - Andre Lennox 
    Girl - Celina Marie 

• Options
    I am 10 weeks today based on the dating scan. For you ladies who haven't had it yet, during the dating ultrasound the tech couldn't find anything and had to do transvaginal ultrasound. We were able to hear the heartbeat and were told we were a week behind what we thought based on LMP. On Wednesday I will meet with an OB recommended by my family doctor. I have lost most of my pregnancy symptoms, which were minimal to start with so I'm hoping everything is ok. We plan to tell family on Canada Day long weekend (11 weeks) because we'll be at the cottage with everyone and unable to hide it. We'll wait until after 13 weeks to tell everyone else. And we've had names picked since we started trying :smile:
  • Options
    I'm expecting in Feb! Well that's the estimate, I have my first doc app next Tues. This is my first pregnancy, and my nausea is off the charts! Can't wait to connect with other expecting mama's on here!!