January 2019 Moms

Treat Yourself Tuesday!

Re: Treat Yourself Tuesday!

• Guys, it is awfully hot and humid outside. We’re tired and crabby as is and now this scorching weather?

I most definitely will be treating myself to a coffee frappucino from Starbucks later - for my sanity and this ridiculously hot weather!! 

What are you treating yourself to?! It’s the little things - even solo trips to Target while your LOs are at daycare!  ;)
  • My firm is doing a little baseball-themed party this afternoon so I'm definitely treating myself to a hot dog!  I hope they have all the toppings too...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    *~* DS Jan.'15 *~* DD Nov.'16 *~*
  • Loading the player...
  • @snackheart yessss!! That sounds so delicious right now even though it’s technically still breakfast time! Have fun!! Also, every time I see your username, I am reminded that I should grab some snacks  :D
  • I was going to stop this morning on my way to work but I forgot my card at home and was then sad. DH is bringing it when he gets here but now I can't have a delicious morning snack. I'll have to make up for this later somehow. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

• All I can think of when I read the title of this post
    I was so tempted to title this discussion as just “Treat Yo Self” but part of me told me to wait until we got somewhat more comfortable w each other, lol (& that is the perfect example of me overthinking things).  :p
  • @BitterBetty12 yesss! With AC on in your car full blast. Hope the day flies by for you! No AC sounds awful!
  • My office is moving locations next week and there’s a really good Chinese dumpling place near the current office. I’m banding together a few coworkers to order a bunch for lunch today!  I can’t wait!
  • @mrsmang ummm, you’re local right? Do share the name of this place! Is it in DC/MD/VA?! Yum.
  • emmaaaemmaaa member
    I stopped at Starbucks this morning and got a Frappucino instead of making coffee at home. It was soooo worth it.
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @AliKay20 yes!  So this one by my office is in Glover Park, it’s called Dumplings & Beyond. There’s also one in Rockville that my Chinese coworker swears is even better called Mama’s Dumplings, but I haven’t made it there yet. 
  • Alllll the sour candy. Starburst sour gummies are soo good right now. 
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• I sent my husband this picture awhile ago and now it's pizza for supper and no cooking for me!!

Me (25) DH (33), Married 10-29-11

TTC since May 2012

9/13 BW suggests irregular/no ovulation

9/13, First cycle clomid =BFN

10/13, HSG =  Everything normal

10/13,  clomid #2= BFP on 11-4-13, EDD 7-8-14,  MC 11-11-13

Surprise BFP on 1-11-14, EDD 9-18-14

Pregnancy Ticker

• @AliKay20 Target is my happy place when DD is in daycare, I can just walk around and just look at things. This week I will probably eat out. Cooking right now when I am this tired and I have to not only feed myself, but DD (my husband works nights) is just dangerous.

• All I can think of when I read the title of this post
    Yes! And I’m thinking I’ll treat myself to
    being lazy and watching an episode of Parks and Recreation after work. I love that show! My husband once said to me, “You’re like half Leslie, half-Anne in personality, but with Ron Swanson’s politics.” I was like, “Aw, thanks!”
  • I'm going to take a nap when I get home and let DH watch DS for a bit. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• @saltedcaramel518 I made myself so sick on sour patch watermelons the other day!
  • I have been pretty terrible about bringing my lunch to work so I treated myself to lunch AGAIN today.

I decided on a bagel and cream cheese. Okay, 2 bagels with cream cheese ;)

And they were delicious.

Me (28) & DH (35)
    Met 4/2010+Married 8/2014 
    TTC #1 August 2016BFP 10/2016= DD Born 6.23.17
    NTNP April 2018. BFP 5/2018 EDD 1.29.19 *Team Green*

• I am definitely picking up a blended almond roca latte from the local coffee shop here when I take DD1 to gymnastics this afternoon. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I dropped my lunch on the floor this morning at work. I was able to salvage half of it, but I just don’t think that’s enough for me to eat. I may go treat myself to lunch out. 
  • jgil85jgil85 member
    @AmandaV88 Is that Pizza Hut pizza??? They closed all of our Pizza Huts within a 20 mile radius and I'm heartbroken over it.

I'm treating myself to a Red White and Blue twinkie when I get home from running errands. 
  • Frappuccino sounds amaaazing. Its disgustingly hot here, our ACs aren’t in yet (our house is being painted so we want to wait until they’re done to put them in the windows), and my H just got gum surgery and can’t eat anything so this girl is having ice cream for dinner!
  • It's crazy hot here too but I had some broccoli cheddar soup from Panera for lunch....it was delicious. And I'm now currently eating a drumstick trying my best not to let my DS see because I don't want to share
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm treating myself by working 10 hours. Yay. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more