Options

Sunday Ticker Change 6/17

kamahina9kamahina9 member
edited June 2018 in November 2018 Moms
How many weeks? What size is Baby?

How are you Feeling? 

Any appointments this week? 

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: When you were growing up did you have your own nursery or bedroom or did you share with a sibling?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 6/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exciting to see so many anatomy scans this week! I can't believe so we are at, or quickly approaching, the half way point! Personally, I just can't wait for baby girl to be here - out, healthy and happy- but I truly hope others are enjoying their pregnancy :heart:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How many weeks? What size is Baby?
    19weeks/ mango

How are you Feeling? 
    I somehow missed the 2nd tri energy burst. I'm exhausted and tire out very easily. My vagina/cervix has been hurting, which I think is just RLP, but it's a beeotch. I walk a little funny when it hurts. 

nope. 2nd AS next week

Rants/raves/questions?
    So, this boy is stubborn like his brother, but in a completely different way. He refuses to move! Yesterday was the most I felt him move in almost a week. It does nothing for my mental health/peace of mind. It doesnt matter how much I poke, jiggle, move, whatever, he won't move unless be wants. I'm already preparing myself for two headstrong boys and the inevitable fights. 

GTKY: When you were growing up did you have your own nursery or bedroom or did you share with a sibling? 
    Until I was fifth grade, we lived in a two bedroom house. I shared a room with my little brother and sister. We all got our own rooms when we finally moved. It was heaven. 
  • Options
    Also, @josie12367, I just wanted to add that I think it's great you're seeking help and discussing medications and such with your doctor. You absolutely should not have to suffer through depression, and I hope you're given some safe options and helpful information. I'll be thinking of you this week as you have these conversations and hope you're able to find a solution that works for you.  <3
  • Options
    @marfi236 Yay for girls!! Congrats! 

@lachnessmomster Thank you so much <3 I sincerely hope I find my "old self" one of these days. I've finally learned that asking for help is not a sign of weakness,  but a sign of strength, as it's definitely NOT easy 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    How many weeks? What size is Baby? 19 weeks, size of a mango

How are you Feeling? 
    still waiting for that second tri energy boost. Im so tired every day by like 1pm I can barely keep my eyes open. But if I take a nap I end up feeling even more gross than before the nap.

Yes, anatomy scan Tuesday 6/19

Rants/raves/questions?

Luckily I didn't have to share due to being the only girl after 3 boys, and with there being a 6 year age difference between me and my youngest older brother. My brothers had to share though. Two of them in one room and my oldest brother got the basement bedroom. I still remember the wallpaper that was in my room when I was a baby. It was little bears sitting on clouds with little suns and rainbows. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker