Options

Monday ticker change 6/18

mainemama_mainemama_ member
edited June 2018 in February 2019 Moms
How many weeks? 

How big is the baby?

Symptoms?

R/R/Q?

GTKY: Where would your dream vacation be?

Re: Monday ticker change 6/18

• Options
    How many weeks? 7 weeks

How big is the baby? blueberry

Symptoms? nausea has come full force and it is terrible. With my previous pregnancies I had all day sickness the entire time and I'm hoping its not like that again

R/R/Q (rants/raves/questions)? These weeks are going so s l o w. I feel like Ive been pregnant for months now!

GTKY: Where would your dream vacation be? The Virgin Islands! My friend lived there for a couple years and her pictures were breathtaking! 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 5

How big is the baby? Appleseed

Symptoms? sooooooo tired. Like unbelievably tired. Bloating, nausea and thirst are all a close 2nd.

R/R/Q (rants/raves/questions)? DD1 (2.5) told both sets of grandparents that “Mama is sick. Her belly hurts, cause there’s a baby in there” so she outed me, before we were really ready to tell :|:D

I guess I should call my doctor and set up an appointment too. 3rd kid I’m in no rush since I know they won’t see me until 8 weeks at least but my luck there will be no appointments since I waited so long

GTKY: Where would your dream vacation be? I mean, a million places but I’d love to go to Bora Bora!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 6

How big is the baby? Sweet pea

Symptoms? I had horrible nausea all day every day starting at the beginning of week four, but the last couple of days that eased up a bit. Feeling a little better now. Awful constipation and gas though, and growing heartburn too. I've also been having mood swings and losing it at my husband in a way I know I normally wouldn't.

R/R/Q? My husband is driving me crazy with his total inability to help out around the house. He's trying really hard to pick up the slack while I'm feeling sick, and I should give him credit for trying, but it's hard to when his efforts are so totally ineffectual. Like, yesterday he went out and did a ton of grocery shopping, which was nice of him. But then he bought all the wrong things and left all of the food (including perishables) sitting out on the counter for hours after he got home. Aaaargh.

GTKY: Where would your dream vacation be? I love France! But also, I've been wanting for a long time to see Thailand.
  • Options
    How many weeks? 

How big is the baby?
    A chocolate chip!

Symptoms?
    Sore boobs, irritability, fatigue. No MS yet. I’ve only experienced a few very short and slight waves of nausea. I cry at everything, lol. I don’t know if this is a symptom or a yeast infection but I am so itchy down there! 

R/R/Q?
    Everything is a rant today. I dropped a shampoo bottle on my foot and got an instant bruise. I dropped my necklace charm down the sink. I took my dad out to lunch for Father’s Day yesterday and whatever I ate made me so sick with diarrhea I haven’t eaten since. 

Greece! 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 
    How big is the baby?
    Blueberry!
    Symptoms?
    Miserable nausea. Can’t enjoy foods, even if I crave them
    R/R/Q?
    No help around the house. On one level I feel bad because my husband had to make his own Father’s Day meal, on another level I’m pissed because if I don’t clean the house falls apart. And it is falling apart :(
    bora bora hands down. But with in shape me, not fat bloated pregnant me
  • Options
    How many weeks? 6 weeks

How big is the baby? sweet pea

Symptoms? Sore boobs, needing to pee a lot, bloat, insomnia

R/R/Q? Yesterday was my 30th birthday. My family had a big Father’s Day/bday cookout/pool party. I managed to get through the whole day without anyone offering me an alcoholic drink or questioning why I didn’t have one. I was afraid we’d be “outed” but we weren’t, so I’m happy! 

GTKY: Where would your dream vacation be? New Zealand 
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    How many weeks? haven’t seen the doc, i think 5 weeks.
    How big is baby? appleseed
    Symptoms?: being tired, stuffy nose
    R/R/Q?: Bump hasn’t started sending me email updates about the pregnancy. 
    GTKY: Where would your dream vacation be?: Disney resort in Hawaii
  • Options
    How many weeks? 5

How big is baby? Peppercorn

Symptoms? Tired, bloated, sore boobs, irritable

R/r/q? Anxious to have ultrasound so that I know everything is ok

Dream vacation? Hmm not sure. Somewhere warm!