October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday ticker change 6/17

I know it is the weekend and Father's Day but any Sunday ticker ladies post when you have time this week :)

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it!

Re: Sunday ticker change 6/17

• Options

24 weeks cantaloupe or pack of oreos 

2. How are you feeling? Hips are sore and holy relaxin batman! so my joins feel looser.

3. Any appointments this week? Tomorrow Dr. and chiro 

4. Rants/raves/questions? Ooh I should probably post this is the questions thread or start a new one but I will start here... How many newborn clothes will you buy? How many sleepers, how many onsies, etc. Also, how many different size outfits do you plan to take to the hospital as we have no clue how big or small they will be? Since the ultrasounds can be off as far as like 2.5 lbs in either direction from their guess with measurements etc. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it!

I wouldn't call it awful but Wild Hearts Can't be Broken havent seen it for many many years. Time to watch again! 

Hmm a bad one...clueless? Mean girls? National Treasure? 

I watch Shawshank Redemption anytime every time I channel surf and see it on. 

• Options
    @SweetSweetTooth I think that's a good product Spotlight or a thread on it's own.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth I've been getting my registry together and wondering the same thing. A 9 lb baby wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility since it's come close on both DH and my side. No clue how much newborn stuff to get!
  • Options

21 weeks, carrot or endive (no idea what that is)

2. How are you feeling?

Feeling good, most days I still don’t feel pregnant  

Dr appointment and anatomy scan (finally!)

None this week

Can’t think of any right now. 

• Options
    bel194bel194 member

@SweetSweetTooth it really depends on the baby.. They expected DD to be about 8 lbs and she ended up being 6 at birth and wore newborn for 2 months.  Also, if you are having a baby shower, I think most people tend to buy newborn sizes so you might not have to buy any either way. 

22 Weeks, an ear of corn

2. How are you feeling?

Pretty good.  I started back up on zoloft a couple weeks ago due to some intense anxiety and have been having quite a few symptoms trying to wean onto that.  Hoping it subsides in the next few weeks. 

I was supposed to have a dentist appt. today, but the county I live in had some pretty severe flash flooding yesterday that wiped out a lot of roads and apparently my dentist is stranded at his house today.  

DD1 is going to be 5 in one week from today!  I'm not normally one to get overly emotional about birthdays, but I'll admit that I'm getting pretty teary eyed thinking that I'm going to have a full-blown kid (as opposed to a toddler or preschooler).  

Not a terrible one- The Devil Wears Prada 

BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    jennybean80jennybean80 member
    edited June 2018

23 size of a chinchilla (or grapefruit)

2. How are you feeling?

Still having a hard time emotionally with everything going on, but physically am okay

I’ll see my OB Wednesday, and have another fetal echocardiogram and ultrasound Thursday

My manager at work was supposed to get me the contact info for the counselling service offered through our benefits and didn’t  DS1 has been pretty upset/clingy and I think we need to see someone to figure out how to help him cope. So now I have to call work and ask for the info again 

Robin Hood: Prince is Thieves with Kevin Costner and his thoroughly American accent. 

Corrina, Corrina 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @jennybean80 that is to be expected and don't try and rush yourself with grieving and coping. You have every right and anyone who says different should be kicked. Hard. And video taped so you can watch it over and over. FX they get you the info soon! Can you email and copy the person above them to put some pressure on them to do it now? 
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth we have two managers, so I sent an email to both of them today. If I don’t hear back by Wednesday, I’ll go in in person (my OB is across the street, so I’ll be right there anyway). I’m hoping one of them responds by the end of the day. 
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 23 weeks, size of a mango or grapefruit 

2. How are you feeling? Not bad, but experiencing Braxton Hicks

3. Any appointments this week? None this week, checkup next week

4. Rants/raves/questions? Is anyone else going thru Braxton Hicks? My doctor said it’s early and I need to rest and drink more fluids.  It’s not consistent and not painful which is good. I’m very active during the day so it’s hard for me to just stay off my feet but have to do what I need to do :/

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it!  Titanic, I can watch that movie everyday...my husband hates it now because of me