December 2018 Moms

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I'm a few days behind on the dishes. I couldn't do them yesterday because there was a giant attack moth right next to the sink and I didn't want to die. I have no excuse for the day before that beyond "I don't wanna."

@runrinserepeat Sending all the hugs and good thoughts. I'm sorry you didn't get good news yesterday; I hope you and your mom and dad and your family are able to find peace and joy in the time you have left together <3 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat and @kristah2 No flames here! When people tell their child’s name, they are not asking your opinion, so just smile and say something nice!
  • Options
    @hbmama21 She sounds awful!
  • Options
    hbmama21hbmama21 member
    edited June 2018
    @katy0990 it’s been a learning experience for sure. #1 criteria for new house—space from neighbors! 

@cecilb93 seriously! Apparently their grill got wet? The one they leave outside 365 days a year uncovered through the northeast winter (MUD)...meanwhile said grill is pushed as close to our vinyl fence as possible and has badly warped the fence. Lol. But they also got mad at the lady down the street and called the town to get her cited for feeding pigeons. The hypocrisy goes wayyyy over their heads. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    A day late, but grrr. I am losing it with my husband who is all kinds of amazing and takes care of so much. But I super annoyed rught now because he keeps saying things to me based on clearly hearing only a quarter of whatever I said. What is the effing point of communicating anything to you if you don’t actually listen??? And then I feel like a jerk for getting annoyed about whatever small detail when in the context if everything I am so lucky. 
  • Options
    PensiveCrayonPensiveCrayon member
    edited June 2018
    I finally thought of one and don’t want to wait until next Friday because I’ll inevitably forget it.

People need to stahp with those big dumb social media wide-brim hats that are in style these days. The trend was a little cute at the beginning but now when every mom in my sling FB group and housedress FB group pose with them on it just looks soooo homogeneous and uncreative. Not that my wardrobe is super creative but it’s like these women want to look fashionable but just end up looking like every other woman out there. #petty

ETA I’m realizing that this is more of a UO Thursday. Pretend I posted there, k?
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    FFFC I’m only supposed to leave my braces trays off for a total of 2hrs per day, but Friday night my friend came into town to begin her stay with us. I took my trays off at 10pm to eat, and left them off until we went to bed at 1am. I’ve been very good about brushing/flossing/wearing the trays, and I earned those 3 hours to just hang out and not be controlled by my eating/brushing schedule for once. No regrets. (They were a little more uncomfortable to put back in, but they were fine again by morning). 
  • Options

@kristah2 We did the same with DS, no one knew his name until he was born. We are doing the same this go round. We already have names picked out but no one else knows them.

@hbmama21 OMG someone who lives near us feeds the stupid squirrels peanuts and I find the shells all over our yard. JUST STOP!! They can find their own food, they're wild animals not pets.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018