July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change 6/15-6/17

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change 6/15-6/17

• Options

36 weeks, papaya (we call it the fart fruit in our house)

2. How are you feeling?

sore, tired, boobs are leaking more each day, insomnia, not as hungry lately, bloody boogers

Saw OB/chiropractor yesterday and my Endo on Thursday. See ob again on Thursday. Gotta love the weekly appointments now

This house is a mess and i feel like well never fully be prepared like we were with DS. Also DS is starting to be a real booger lately. He knows something is up. Most of the time only mommy has the magic touch and goes nuts with H. That drives me crazy! Other times I have to chase him around and lose my cool because I’m just not in the mood to deal with it all (usually on my own). 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it!

A lot of the old corny 80/90s movies on Netflix. Especially those teenage/high school ones. H hates them lol

• Options

36+1...papaya...he was 5 lbs 11 oz two weeks ago so I’m thinking he’s around 6 now?

2. How are you feeling?

Tired, overwhelmed, crampy, large and uncomfortable

Always. Chiro Monday, midwife and NST Tuesday, MFM Tuesday, midwife and NST Friday. Ugh. Getting sick of it.

Just trying to be positive and have patience with my toddler, and trudging through the last few really stressful weeks at work. I’m at the point where I cringe with every phone call and email because I can’t stand most of my clients. They seem to think that I’m their personal therapist and financial advisor - nope sorry I’m your attorney, and I’m too busy to provide emotional counseling. 

Hmmm dirty dancing haha 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wildtot + 1 on disaster zone house that’s never gonna get better, and clingy toddler who only wants mama. It’s exhausting. I never ever realized how much harder pregnancy would be with a toddler. Getting really scared for having two under two and trying to take care for them by myself since my husband isn’t taking much time off work. 
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 35 weeks

2. How are you feeling? Tired (still). I had heartburn this week which is a first for me. It was awful!

3. Any appointments this week? A checkup on Friday

4. Rants/raves/questions? I am dreading my PP body. I have been a total slug this time around!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it! I guess if you go by today's standards, Labyrinth and Never Ending Story? They are both classics imo, but I am sure kids of today would think they are garbage

• Options

36 weeks, papaya

2. How are you feeling?

meh. My body hurts everywhere, I’m having these weird episodes, heartburn is ruling my life. I’m anxious about when baby will make his appearance. 

I have a NST and appointment on Tuesday. I’m not sure why I have a NST but whatever. 

I also have a house that never feels clean. I feel like we are so busy always right now it’s hard for me to catch a breath. BUT we went to the drive in last night as a family to see the incredibles and it was super cute!

Hmm.. Harry Potter probably. I don’t think they’re awful (but the early ones definitely aren’t as well made as the later ones) 

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? - 36w tomorrow! Baby is the size of a 2L bottle of pop or a foot long sub

2. How are you feeling? - Kinda ready to be done. Lots of heartburn, I keep waking up early to pee and having a hard time falling back to sleep. I have a stress fracture or tendonitis in my foot so that's a struggle with the boys and just life in general. 

3. Any appointments this week? - routune 36w appointment Thursday

4. Rants/raves/questions? - I have so much cleaning/tidying/organizing left I want to get done but zero energy to actually do it. By the time I entertain two 21m olds for a whole day, make dinner and clean up, I just want to sit on the couch with my feet up and watch mindless TV for a couple hours before bed. 

On the bright side, I went for a massage last week and it was delightful! I have another one booked for 37w if I make it that far!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it! - hm that's a tough one, I don't watch a lot of movies! I'm far more likely to binge watch terrible tv shows on Netflix than I am watch a movie. 

run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 35 weeks today! Size of a pineapple or mini-lop rabbit

2. How are you feeling? Meh...I am finding little spurts of energy to do things, then I'm wiped out. I had contractions yesterday, which are horrible! The l & d nurse said I was dehydrated and to drink 2 liters of water in 2 hours. They contractions went away, thank God! I am a true whimp!

3. Any appointments this week? I'm supposed to start NST testing this week. However, they have yet to call me for them. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it! I have a few however, Edward Scissorhands. I mean, it's not awful. However, it's definitely corny and odd. Also, The Goonies, Sixteen Candles, Biodome...

• Options

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 36  weeks today, papaya or chihuahua depending on the app.

2. How are you feeling? all of a sudden I feel BIG and like the baby is really killing my lungs. I also feel super horrible after any bigger meal.

3. Any appointments this week? 2 appointments on Tuesday, a  standard OB visit and a growth ultrasound, so excited for the ultrasound and getting an estimate of her weight!

4. Rants/raves/questions? my rant is that I'm really starting to feel pregnant and it makes me sad to be out of breath after basic tasks like showering or unloading the dishwasher. Buuuut my rave is that I'm on maternity leave so I can take it slow!

Question- am I the only one that hasn't washed any baby clothes, assembled the bassinet, pack n play and crib or packed a hospital bag yet? Time is really sneaking up on me.

Here Comes the Boom and Grown Ups 2 lol

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @runsomewhere I have yet to take the car seat and the pack n play out of their boxes. I BARELY packed a bag yesterday and that's only because of the contractions scaring me into the possibility of having to go to the hospital. The crib is still sitting in the rafters of my brother's garage. Soooooo...you are not alone.

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa shit, add the car seat still in the box to my list, I forgot about that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @runsomewhere our bassinet is full of unfolded clean clothes so yeah there’s that. Still got to move some furniture around in our bedroom to make things fit. Hospital bag halfway done for the past 1-2 weeks. My DIY decor still not done. I need to clean the base to the car seat and swing. There taken out of the crawl space two weeks ago and have touched them. Not to mention we haven’t even scheduled out cleaning crew or looked into possibly cleaning the carpet. So behind.
  • Options
    I just threw a few gowns I ordered from amazon into my hospital bag (planned c section), but that's it. Car seat, swing, pack n play are all still in the attic....
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 34+2, Butternut Squash

2. How are you feeling? Constantly sore, the swelling feet are a nightmare, tired, cranky.

3. Any appointments this week? Nope - next week then I start my once a week appointments

4. Rants/raves/questions? Soooo ready to start working from home. I have 2-3 more weeks and I have a transition planning meeting today to set up expectations for my time at home. I can't wait. The commute is a huge bummer in my day and I can't really get comfortable at my desk at work.

5. GTKY: What is your favorite guilty pleasure movie? That one you know is awful, but you just love it! Is it bad that I kinda like a lot of Disney Channel Original Movies? I'm talking like Zenon: Girl of the 21st century, Cheeta Girls, etc. They are so terrible, but so great.