1st Trimester
Options

New to the bump

hello I’m new to the bump I’m 6 weeks today so due feb 7th. I have a 18 month old and before her I had two miscarriages and now I’m terrified I’m gonna have another! I started spotting about a week ago so I went to the emergency room and they did a ultrasound but all the found was a empty sac I was around 5 weeks then so I know it was really early. 

Re: New to the bump

• Options
    So sorry for your previous losses. And yes, like you said 5 weeks is still very early to see anything. Definitely join the February BMB, the tri boards aren't too active. Plus you'll have other moms on the Feb BMB going through the same timing of things as you.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    hello I’m new to the bump I’m 6 weeks today so due feb 7th. I have a 18 month old and before her I had two miscarriages and now I’m terrified I’m gonna have another! I started spotting about a week ago so I went to the emergency room and they did a ultrasound but all the found was a empty sac I was around 5 weeks then so I know it was really early. 
    @Brenna1993

Yes 5 weeks is too early to see anything but I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and like CecilB93 - I too recommend joining the Feb BMB 
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker