July 2018 Moms

Baby in the Bedroom!

magenromania3magenromania3 member
edited June 2018 in July 2018 Moms
Hey fellow July mamas!

Is anyone else not setting up the nursery in a separate room? Hubs and I are currently renting a 3 bedroom condo, with two middle-schoolers (boy and girl), so really our only option is to have a “nursery corner” in our large master bedroom. We have just enough space, but I would love to see if anyone else is doing the same and how it’s looking so far! 

I still have plenty to do. The nightstand will be moved over to my hubs’ side of the room, and the bassinet will be in its place, closer to my side of the bed.

Re: Baby in the Bedroom!

• I plan to keep my infant in my room or downstairs (if I get a second pack n play) until she is pretty close to STTN.

I like your bassinet btw!
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m setting up a separate nursery, so my mom who will be temporarily with us (it’s my turn to have her) can have access to his things without coming into my room. That said, his bassinet is next to my side of the bed, and I have a changing station on dh’s dresser because it’s close to my side of bed. My changing station has a diaper caddy that will go downstairs after my mom leaves, and a changing pad. The bassinet basket has blankets and changes of clothes.
    as wildtot, we also had a one bedroom with our first, and it gave me peace of mind. She was in our room until 18 months. I’ll update with pictures of my bedroom set soon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • My nursery isn’t set up yet but the twins do have furniture coming. There is a bassinet in our room and a diaper changing station too. I’m planning on having our rocking chair with us too and since they’re probably my last babies, we’ll keep them in our room for a long time!