December 2018 Moms

Belly starting so high! Anyone else?

Im 12+4 with baby #2 and my belly is up so high! I swear it’s just my actual stomach sticking out and it’s hard, there is no way the uterus is up that high yet. With ds it was in a normal place down low, anyone else experiencing this? 

Re: Belly starting so high! Anyone else?

• Yea me too but I think it's hard because of our internal organs moving up and out of the way...maybe? Don't quote me on that lol . But seriously everyone sees my high up belly and is like wow you're really showing and in my head I'm thinking ...Mmmyeaaa I don't know about that .
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I feel the same way, but I do think it's just my organs moving out of the way - uterus pushing it up and out of place. Although, I did carry very high with DD. Idk what I'm having yet but I "feel" like it's going to be another girl, albeit I was wrong with DD. She never even dropped until I was in active labor. Hmph. 
    Image result for jackson april gif baby
  • Loading the player...
  • My 2nd and I'm super high too... I think it has to do with your muscles being stretched out from #1 So they don't hold your innards in like they did before! I feel like i look 6 months pregnant, and have my fancy "c shelf" dangling over my actual bump..... very attractive smh lol
  • I feel so much better that it's not just me! This is my second pregnancy and I agree, already looking 6 months preggers. Sometimes it's hard (I thought it was just bloating). But I know I can't really suck it in... Has me nervous how big I'll be in September  :D