Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 6/14

meri-macmeri-mac member
edited June 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 6/14

• Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -3, O, +1

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: Nein! 

R/R: Only one clinician in today which means I will be hunting the forum and the internet relentlessly. Tomorrow it will be just me. I will need to take measures to prevent the BSC :P On the plus side, it is almost Friday. Slowly clawing my way to the weekend. Next week is my last week before vacay! Woot Woot! (I know I said this yesterday, but I cannot help it).

CS/Q: - 
  • I think I ovulated.  I still don't trust it haha.  

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 36/ either 4 or 5 DPO

Timing: Good either way

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: I don't know when I will yet.  I have a lot of cheapies.

R/R: I have been so restless that my temps are all over the place.  I can't seem to get a decent three hour stretch and keep waking up at random times.  So I don't even trust the accuracy of my temps.  And FF is confused about which day actually was O day.  I just hope I really did O so I can move on from this cycle!

CS/Q: Not a lot to see here since, like I mentioned, I doubt the accuracy of the temps.

• Loading the player...
  • @sparklingdiamond I wish I knew more about temping so I could help you. I will just keep fx for you and send some good juju your way :)
  • @meri-mac Thank you!  Hoping I get some better sleep the next few days.  Where are you going on vacation?
  • @ladylinsey Sorry for not getting back to you on the chart posting yesterday!  So, I typically save mine as an image from the website if I'm on my computer and insert it that way.  Otherwise, there are links you can copy specifically for sharing - in the FF site you go to Sharing - Get Code.  Let us know if you have questions!

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -2,-1,O,+1

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: Saturday?  If I work from home tomorrow there is a chance I'll test in the morning...

R/R: Rave: The week is almost over!

CS/Q:  I think my temps have finally returned to normal after the nasty cold screwed my chart all up, so I finally discarded the crazy temps.

• @sparklingdiamond We are having a mini honeymoon at our venue which is a farmhouse belonging to some family members. They rent it out on Airbnb. It is my dream house so I get to make believe it is mine for one whole week  <3 I will send the Sandman your way.
  • Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: probably 6/21 (11dpo, typically 12 day LP) 

R/R: On Tuesday, I had to cancel my training session for today because they called a company wide meeting at the same time. I wake up this morning and they've canceled that company meeting and now I have to train myself. :cry: Can I? Sure, but it's more fun and it's harder when I have my trainer. I'm likely to take it a little easier on myself. 

CS/Q: Nope, temps are doing their normal thing. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @meri-mac - your wedding sounds so beautiful! Hope you can keep the BSC at bay, I know it's hard!

@sparklingdiamond - with your temps, are you getting out of bed and moving around, up for awhile, or are you just waking up for a few minutes and going back to bed? Your temp accuracy will vary depending on which scenario it is. If you're just waking up for a few minutes and going back to bed, that's the best scenario. If you're up and moving around in the middle of the night, you're right they'll be quite unreliable. Looking at your chart, I do think you ovulated. Do you remember what happened on the 10th? Thankfully your temps the few days before proposed O are solid circles and probably reliable. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 I know for sure I woke up really hot and sweating that day, so that was already a temp I am not sure of.  And then I took it earlier than normal.  Mostly it's just wake up and then lay there a few min and go back to sleep.  This morning I got up at 1:30 and had to pee, but then laid down and went back to sleep.  When I kept waking after that I didn't get up.
  • @sparklingdiamond - so they're probably not SUPER far off. While everyone's different, and you'll only know if you're comparing days to yourself, if you weren't awake for a really substantial amount of time and weren't moving a lot, you may not see much of a difference.  Looking at your solid vs. open circles, you have solid circles at or near your open circle temps. You don't have really crazy outliers (like +1 degree), so they might be more reliable than you think.

if you feel like you're getting a lot of external variables, you can always temp vaginally. Some ladies on here do it to minimize the jumps/variables you can see with oral temping, but some ladies (myself included) do fine with oral temps. I've found that I don't have a big issue or variance if I get up to pee and go back to sleep, temping close to my normal time. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 Thanks for the help!  I have temped a lot of cycles before and usually don't have a problem, but I also have never really been this restless for so many nights!  But maybe my hormones just really are that crazy right now.  
  • @sparklingdiamond - are you seeing a big difference between this chart and a previous one? 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • edited June 2018
    @catlady2015 Yes.

*TW*
    I recently had a late term loss (almost 14 weeks ago).  So it is possible my hormones are still off from this.  I have yet to ovulate at all since that loss.

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -3 - 1

Typical LP length: 32 days

Testing: I’m going to try my best to wait until next week. 

R/R: FF has changed my ovulation from day 16 to 18 which now makes me feel disappointed with timings this month. Crazy how quickly TTC consumes your life again. 

CS/Q: Why has my O day changed? I’m so confused. It’s been a while so any help would be great. 

• @missthumpa I think I agree with FF on CD18.  It likely changed because you have peak in for the OPK on 17 and also EWCM recorded.  The temp shift is also more obvious after CD18.  Are you using CBADs for your OPKs?  It is also helpful to try your best to add CM data every day.  Your timing is still good regardless!

• I feel like I have read all possible articles related to conception and testing. I may be going a little nutty today. Of course it isn't helping the desire to test. A rod for my own back, I guess.
  • @meri-mac I don't feel like working today either.  I leave in an hour for my OBGYN appt.  It was where I was going to ask for Provera, but guessing I don't need it now.  But I am going to ask about getting some bloodwork done on CD 3.
  • @Sparty18 Glad your temps have returned to normal!

@sparklingdiamond Happy to see you here! I feel like we had a very similar cycle. Also planning to ask my OB for CD 3 bloodwork next week! Have you had it done recently?

@catlady2015 I appreciate your TTC wisdom! I have had similar questions.

@missthumpa I agree that CD18 looks more accurate with your more recent temps.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 50/6 (hopefully)

Timing: -5, +4, nothing to see here

Typical LP length: 12 I hope. Since we didn’t get to BD before I think I ovulated, I’m hoping AF will arrive before my OB appt next week.

Testing: Not planning to

R/R: Rave: The weather is beautiful here today!!! No rants at the moment.

CS/Q: Same as yesterday pretty much, temps seem consistent above coverline but not as high as they’ve been in the past. Not sure how consistent they should be month to month.
  • @dogmomma271 I have had basic CD 3 work done when I last did fertility treatment.  But not the full work up in a while.  I want my testosterone levels, FSH/LH, insulin, and thyroid checked.  Just basic stuff for PCOS.
  • @sparklingdiamond Yeah I had all of mine checked in April after I told my OB I’d had a log cycle (75 days) and was starting TTC. Everything was normal except my testosterone level, which is how I ended up diagnosed with PCOS. I’ve been taking some supplements the last few weeks and am curious to see if they’ve made a difference, but not sure that 2 months is enough time? I’m happy to pay the $20 copay for bloodwork every cycle if it’ll give me more information!
  • @dogmomma271 I had always heard it takes about 3 months for things to work, but I say if they will do the bloodwork, do it!  I always want to know what's going on lol.
  • @dogmomma271 I hope your AF gets here so you can gear up for another round.

@missthumpa You could always change FF to manual entry if it's bugging you. I'm guessing it was because of your BBT-that's the only at-home way to confirm ovulation, right? That messed with mine too so I switched it. I missed some key BBT days due to travel, but the BD was more fun. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: June 26th if AF doesn't come. I usually get spotting the evening before, so I'll probably know the 25th.

R/R: So happy to share my TWW with you guys for the first time! This is the first cycle I'm tracking BBT so I'm curiois to see if there will be any changes around 7-10 DPO. My tempertures have been pretty consistent. 

CS/Q: I have a question about CM. Post ovulation I seem to get quite a bit of white, creamy, odorless discharge for almost the whole luteal phase, does this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know why?
  • @professional_ruminator We are glad you are here to share it with us! Fx <3
  • @professional_ruminator I'm experiencing that too. I can't tell if it's creamy or sticky CM.
  • @luckywife10 Glad to know I'm not alone! I'll let you know if I find any answers  :p
  • @professional_ruminator I’m all for fun BD days. Those are sometimes few and far between when TTC. I also get creamy/sticky CM the 2 weeks before AF. I’m hesitant to say during my LP because for a while I didn’t have any confirmed ovulation. Going for an ultrasound this week and blood work. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @professional_ruminator @kiki047 do either of you (or anyone else) get a couple days of stretchy, almost egg white CM after O? I'm 5 DPO and I just got some of that, this happened last cycle too.