How many weeks? 

How big is the baby?

Symptoms?

R/R/Q (rants/raves/questions)?

GTKY: Guilty pleasures?

Re: Friday Ticker Change (6/15)

• How many weeks? 6

How big is the baby? Ladybug or sweet pea 

Symptoms? A tiny bit of nausea - almost like I’m just really hungry. I’ve been getting through the day okay if I stay busy, but by 4 or so I’m ready to crash. 

R/R/Q? Dr appointment Monday so I hope the weekend goes quick. Anxious to see HB 

GTKY: Guilty pleasures? boy bands  <3
  • How many weeks? 7

How big is the baby? Blueberry

Symptoms? Morning sickness that is the worst in the afternoon, fatigue, food aversions, irritable, peeing all the time, minimal boob soreness but weird phantom let down feelings like when I was breastfeeding. ??

R/R/Q (rants/raves/questions)? I’m also very anxious to get an US and see that everything is ok. I don’t have my first appointment until June 26th which seems soooo far away! With my loss history I figured they’d want to see me sooner. Ugh. 

GTKY: Guilty pleasures? Watching the show Heartland. I love it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • elliecele17elliecele17 member
    edited June 2018

Week: 6 

baby size: my little sweet pea

symptoms: minimal boob soreness, bloating (I am eating so well but my belly feels like I'm eating junk everyday), constipation and when I do "go" it's loose, tiny muscle cramps in lower abs, super human sense of smell

RRQ: 1st Dr appointment was urine test only. 1st midwife apt on July 4 apparently won't include a blood test or ultrasound so I'm feeling anxious about when I'll get something concrete to make sure everything is ok.  I want to wait to tell anyone until after I have an ultrasound or blood test. How long will I have to wait?  This is 1st pregnancy and I don't have any pre-existing conditions.  I'm in Ontario Canada.

GKTY: milking all the rest my husband wants me to have! I also love when he rubs my tummy... which is odd b/c I won't let him do that before.

• @allthingsgo I keep having that let down feeling too! Prob like once per day, the weirdest ever!! 
  • How many weeks? 7!

How big is the baby? blueberry

Symptoms? sore boobs, nausea- definitely worse in the morning, having some mild cramping, also feel like I’m having round ligament pain which I know is really early and I don’t even remember having with dd

R/R/Q (rants/raves/questions)? getting anxious for our appointment which isn’t until June 25, seems like forever 

GTKY: Guilty pleasures? I love watching some of the weird shows on tlc- DH hates them 
  • @elliecele17 I'm wondering the exact same things as you are and I'm also in Ontario!  I have a non-us physical lined up with my regular doctor next week and I'm waiting to hear back from the MWs group I signed up with... The limbo is nerve-wracking. 

• elliecele17elliecele17 member
    edited June 2018
    @becks_726 My MW said they don't perform ultrasounds at their clinic. They provide Req forms to go elsewhere.  I am planning to ask for a requisition at my 1st apt.  If they say it's best to wait, then I'll wait. But if they say go for it - I'm booking right away.