November 2018 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 6/12

I haven't seen a Tuesday ticker change in a few weeks, so I thought I'd start one up a day late for my fellow Tuesdays :) Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes here... 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your favorite candy? and cookie? and dessert? and milkshake flavor?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 6/12

• Options
    I usually start Tuesday, but haven't been able to get on much this week. Sorry!! I noticed Thurs/Fri combined. Maybe we should consider combining with Wed or Mon. 

19; mango

2. How are you feeling? 
    I'm feeling ok other than headaches. 

Trying out a prenatal chiropractor today! I went to an informational yesterday at another clinic but it was not a good fit for me.

I finally felt baby for sure last week. So exciting!

5. GTKY: What is your favorite candy? and cookie? and dessert? and milkshake flavor? 
     Candy: Sour Patch Kids; Cookie: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip; Dessert: cake; Milkshake: Strawberry
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    the-lothe-lo member
    Yay!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 19 weeks - a mango!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Good. Emotional and cranky. Headaches here and there. Mostly trouble sleeping :/

Nope!

Is anyone's male partner reading baby books? Mine is not. Although I am getting more adamant about it.

Gummy bears. Oatmeal raisin. Brownies. Vanilla.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m game for splitting with Wednesday if the other Tuesday’s and the Wednesday’s want to. 

19 weeks, size of a game boy console

2. How are you feeling?
    Tired and “full” even if im hungry. It’s a hard feeling to explain. I either have tons of energy or I’ll take a 4 hour nap, which I did today  :#

nope. Nothing this week
    I haven’t started to show yet. Which is part rant and part rave. My clothes are starting to feel tighter in my belly so I’m sure I’ll be popping soon. 

5. GTKY: What is your favorite candy?
     Jolly Ranchers  and cookie? Chewy chocolate chip and dessert? ice cream!!! Cookie dough, cannoli, and mint are my favs and milkshake flavor? vanilla or one of my fav ice cream
    flavors
  • Options
    @wannaflickone Oatmeal chocolate chip are my all time favorite too! 

@the-lo My husband read Expecting Better and was actually the one to make ME read it. I think it was his way of feeling more involved in the pregnancy early on. He hasn't read anything about actually raising the baby yet (though neither have I). We'll probably end up taking a class. Maybe that's more of your partner's speed? 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 18, size of an artichoke 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good. Random aches and getting tired when standing for more than a few minutes, but otherwise good. I think I'm also feeling the baby move more, but I'm still not 100% sure. 

Nope. Counting down the days to my AS in two weeks!

I'm feeling huge already, but not obviously showing to most people. Can't wait for a defined bump! 

Candy: Reeses pb cups Cookie: oatmeal choc chip Dessert: cannoli Milkshake flavor: chocolate  
  • Options
    the-lothe-lo member
    @meg1115 Yes, I think we'll do online classes for the most part. He'll likely be more into those.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @the-lo please let us know when you decide what online classes you'll take! We know nothing, so I'm looking to take all the classes :) 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 16w, baby is the size of an avocado

2. How are you feeling? 
    Much better! No nausea in a week, a bit more energy. Things are looking up!

We had our 16w ultrasound at my MFM yesterday. It was basically a pre-anatomy scan, and it couldn't have gone any better. I asked the doctor if everything looked good to her, and she said "no, it looked better than good. She's perfect in there" Ugh, I can't wait to meet her!

Definitely showing already, and loving every minute of it (except when I can't wear the shirts I want to because they've suddenly all become too short) 

Candy: Reese's pb cups, Cookie: Chocolate chip, Dessert: Cheesecake, Milkshake: Chocolate. Now I'm hungry... 
  • Options
    the-lothe-lo member
    @ginny_203 Not sure if I saw it on this forum but we're pretty set on trying these www.laughandlearn.com

BabyFruit Ticker