November 2018 Moms

TW PPROM loss mentioned TW

I never thought I’d have to include a trigger warning in any of my posts especially being a ttm I guess you get a false sense of security. Last Tuesday I had my anatomy scan and everything looked great Thursday I had my regular ob appt and we listened to his hr which was great and scheduled my c section.

On Thursday I had noticed some thick white dc but chalked it up to one of the many perks of being pregnant.  Friday morning I woke up and had to change as I felt like I had peed myself, but still didn’t think too much of it.  Later that morning as my husband and I both had the day off we were in Target and I went to the rest room and felt as if I had lost some of my mucus plug.  I called my ob and he instructed me to go up to L&D.  They confirmed it was amniotic fluid and that my bag had ruptured and they sent me home on bed rest with instructions to follow up with MFM on Monday morning. Shortly after getting home I lost the rest of my plug and spiked a fever.  We went back into L&D they did an ultrasound that showed I had barely any fluid.  They pretty much insisted on an induction as my blood count was rising.  At the last minute I refused the pitocin as I could still feel my LO moving around and he had a strong heart rate.  I just couldn’t deliver him knowing that they would do nothing to help him since I was only 19w2d.  We decided we’d redraw my blood in the morning and go from there.  By morning my blood count had gone up and his heartbeat had stopped.  I was sent into Boston via ambulance to be at a more equipped hospital to decide what to do next. They assured me that even though I’ve had two previous sections an induction would be safe.  I started the induction process and with in an hour the contractions were so hard and painful with maybe 20 seconds in between that I asked for an epidural 40 minutes later my beautiful baby boy looking equally like his brother and sister was born sleeping.  This is the absolute hardest thing I have ever had to deal with and I truly never understood what this was like until it happened to me. 

I want to thank you ladies for being such a great group to be apart of.  I never felt intimidated to join in to any of the discussions even if all I did most of the time was read them.  I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as this has brought into prospective what a truly delicate time these 9 months are.  Wishing you all a happy & healthy pregnancy.

Re: TW PPROM loss mentioned TW

• I'm so very sorry for your loss.  I wish I had more words to say that conveyed how I feel, so I'll just end this with sending all the hugs and positive thoughts to you and your family.  
  • edited June 2018
    @troystory17 my heart is absolutely breaking for you.  I am so very sorry for you loss.  I wish there were some way to make it all better.  Please reach out if there's anything you need.  Sending so much love to you and your family

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • I am so incredibly sorry that you had to experience this. Sending so many prayers and hugs your way. 
  • Oh, sweetie, I'm so very sorry. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Please reach out if you need us. I'm thinking and praying for you and your family. ((Hugs))
  • @troystory17 there are no words to describe what you must be going through. I am so incredibly sorry. Sending all of my prayers and thoughts to you and your family. 
  • My heart is absolutely broken for you. Praying for you and your family during this impossibly difficult time.  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry this has happened. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited June 2018
    My hear is breaking for you andand your family. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you find comfort in the fact that your little boy only knew love from you. Praying for your family. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry, @troystory17.  I'll be praying for you and your family.  I wish there was something I could say that would make things better.  Life is so incredibly unfair sometimes. :heartbreak:
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Our infertility journey (TW)
    ● IUI #1: BFN 
    ● IUI #2: BFP - early M/C :'(  
    ● IUI #3: BFN 
    ● IUI #4: BFN 
    ● IVF/FET #1 (2 transferred): BFP! TWINS!
    ● FET #2 (1 transferred): BFP!  BOY #3!
    ● Natural #1: BFP - M/C @ 8 weeks :'(
    ● Natural #2:  BFP - M/C @ 5w5d :'(

• @troystory17 I am absolutely heartbroken for you. I have tears in my eyes after reading your story, and you will absolutely be in my thoughts. I'm terribly sorry you're having to experience this. Sending all my love.
  • I am so incredibly sorry that you had to go through that and all my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now. I can't even imagine what you are going through. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything at all <3 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• I’m in tears reading this. How absolutely devastating! I’m so very sorry for your loss of your sweet baby boy. 
  • I am so so sorry this happened to you. This is incredibly heartbreaking. Life can be terribly unfair. I hope your family can one day find peace. 

• I am so incredibly sorry for what you're going through. There are no words that can make this any better, but know that my heart is broken thinking about what you and your family are experiencing.  Sending all my love your way.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I am heartbroken for you and your family. I wish there was something I could do or say to help ease your pain. You and your family will be in my thoughts. <3
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @troystory17 I am so, so sorry for your loss.  My heart breaks for you and your family.
          Nov. '18 September Siggy Challenge: Falling into Fall

• I’m so very sorry for your loss. You and your family and in my thoughts and prayers.
  • i am so so deeply full of sorrow for the loss of your precious little one. i am so sad for all that you had to experience these past painful days. my sincerest sympathy. you will be in my thoughts.
  • I am so incredibly sorry. My heart absolutely breaks and aches for you and what you've gone through. You and your family are in my prayers. Sending you love. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Oh no no no, I am so deeply sorry to hear this utterly devastating and heartbreaking news. I wish I knew the perfect words to say to make it all better, but I know there is nothing. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please remember that it's okay to be mad and sad and pissed off at the world. Feel whatever you need to feel and do whatever you need to do during this time. My heart goes out to you.  <3
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Oh @troystory17, I am so so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of hugs. 
  • I am so, so sorry. My heart breaks for you and your family. Sending love and prayers your way. I’m so sorry
  • My heart aches for you and your family. I am so sorry you had to meet your sweet baby under such circumstances. I’ll be praying for your healing in all the ways there are.  <3
  • I am so sorry girl!! My heart hurts for you! Hey the book empty arms. It helped my friend a lot. Sending love and light your way 
    nws
  • I’m so, so sorry for your loss. :( 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so so sorry to hear you are going through this loss. My heart is breaking for you. Sending love and healing thoughts your way.
  • @troystory17 I am so sorry. What did you name your sweet boy? Sending so much love your way. 
    Together since '07
    Married since '12
    Off the pill since 5/14
    BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
    BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested

• So sorry to hear this. Nothing any momma should ever have to go through. Take care of yourself dear. Do what you need to do to heal.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. I can't imagine the heartbreak. Please take care of yourselves ❤
  • I have no words... there is nothing I can say to bring you comfort other than I am so so sorry that you're going through this and that you lost your son. Please give yourself grace in the coming months as grief has no time limits, and your journey for healing will be on your own timeline. Please build your network support and keep them close <3 So many hugs bring sent your way...
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• In tears reading this, I have no words. please take care of yourself and know that your baby boy only felt love from you! Please let us know if we can help at all
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So sorry for your loss. It broke my heart to read this. Like many have said, no words I can say can bring you comfort right now. Hold your husband and children close. Rely on your friends and family. Take your time and heal in whichever way you see fit. I eill be thinking of you and your sweet family through this difficult time. Sending lots of love and support your way. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss

• My heart is heavy!  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Sending lots of healing prayers and hugs your way!

Me: 43  Hubs: 42 
    Married My BFF 3/22/10
    3 Beautiful Girls: 17, 21, 23 (previous marriage)
    Tubal Reveral: 10/12
    Ecoptic: 3/13 (Lost Right Tube, Left Tube Blocked)
    IVF #1: 3/14  = BFN 
    IVF #2: 3/15  = BFN
    IVF #3: 6/15  = BFN
    FET#1: 11/17 = BFN
    Endometrial Scratch: 2/18
    FET #2: 3/18  = BFP! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• linz36linz36 member
    My heart hurts after reading your post. I’m so sorry for you loss.

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • What a beautiful tribute to Rocco Bob. Thinking of you and praying for healing for you and your family.
  • @troystory17 A beautiful keepsake. Wishing peace and healing for you and your family.
  • That is a beautiful tribute to Rocco Bob. I pray you find peace.