September 2018 Moms

Saturday Ticker Change - 06/09

How far along are you/how big is baby? 
How are you feeling? 
Rants/raves/questions? 
Any appointments this week?
GTKY: Do you have any tattoos?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change - 06/09

• How far along are you/how big is baby? 24 weeks, size of an eggplant.
    How are you feeling? Sore. 
    Rants/raves/questions? You mean to tell me I am the only Saturday ticker change?
    Any appointments this week? Trying to get an appt to talk about my pelvic pain. 
    GTKY: Do you have any tattoos? 4
  • nackienackie member
    27 weeks
    feeling very tired recently. I’m hoping this passes and I’m not this exhausted for the next 13 weeks 
    I can’t believe I only have 13 weeks left.  I’m starting to stress out a little about getting everything done
    no ob appointments, but I am going to be able to make it to prenatal yoga twice, and the chiropractor later this week, does that count?
    No tattoos, they scare me- I have a super low pain tolerance 

• Loading the player...
  • nackie  How do you like the prenatal yoga? Good for you for staying active. I was out of shape before baby and have not exercised at all while pregnant. I wish I was more active before because I am in so much pain right now that I couldn't exercise if I tried. 
  • nackienackie member
    I really like it. I find that when I go, I’m in a lot less pain and it’s easier to move around the next day. The instructor usually start class by asking everyone to introduce themselves, say how far along you are and tell her which parts of the body are bothering you that day. Then she’ll focus stretches and things for those areas so it helps with all the random pregnancy pains. My husband also claims I’m in a better mood when I go regularly.