November 2018 Moms
Options

Plus-Size Mom Check-In (6/13)

A place for plus-size moms to talk about anything and everything!  You can use the template below, or just free-post if you'd like. 

What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?

(My apologies for posting this late this week! :()
      Nov. '18 September Siggy Challenge: Falling into Fall

Re: Plus-Size Mom Check-In (6/13)

• Options
    What is your estimated due date and how far along are you?
    EDD: 11/17/2018 ~ 17w5d :smile:

How are you feeling? What are your symptoms? Any anxiety?
    I am feeling pretty good, actually!  My only complaint at this point is my knees are still giving me a lot of trouble when I push to stand up from a seated position.  We used to have our bed on the floor (no frame) but I can't do that anymore.

How are you doing with activity and nutrition?
    I have been craving a LOT of salads and veggies, which is great because I had an aversion to them in my first trimester.  I have been trying to make sure I do at least a 30-minute walk each day, though some days combined I do 1 hour + of walking and other days only about 15 minutes.

What are your questions, comments, and/or concerns?
    Do you ladies know of a good place to purchase plus-size maternity underwear? (Or just plus-size underwear that won't roll down at this point?)  I am looking to stock up on them and not break the bank.  I found a few at Walmart that work well (no seams) but they only had a couple of the XXL in stock.  My pre-pregnancy underwear is just not cutting it anymore (and it's cutting into that sensitive spot in my lower abdomen).  Thank you in advance for your help! :)
          Nov. '18 September Siggy Challenge: Falling into Fall

• Options
    @serabjorn I never used maternity underwear with DS, but I have issues with regular underwear rolling down as I have no hips :/ I'm hoping to use my regulars as long as possible, if not the entire time.

I'm 17+4 and I've officially started the low carb eating. So I, of course, am dying for some bread. It doesn't help that there are moments where I just feel like I'm starving even if I just ate. I haven't gained any weight in the last 2 weeks, so I'm happy with that. I gained 10 lbs during first trimester, and I'm trying to keep it under 20 total. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers