Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS w/o 6/11

2»

Re: TFAS w/o 6/11

• Realized I have had this partially saved as a draft and forgot to post...

What number are you trying for? 2

Cycle/Month? 7/8

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 17.5 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? So much riding on it.  We had our appt with the RE this week and if this cycle doesn't work then we will do the HSG to confirm the blocked tube from the SHG.  The RE also wants to start clomid next cycle but I'm still on the fence.  He seems to be convinced that my tube is probably not actually blocked and believes it was a spasm from the SHG.  I knew this was a possibility but who knows.  If both tubes are open, my H and I need to further discuss if we are ready for clomid.

Any questions?  Anyone have anything to share on experiences with Clomid vs Letrozole?

Rant/Rave/Brag: Rave: It's almost the weekend since I'm so late in posting here!

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood TV show? Have you watched it again as adult and what did you think of it now?  Literally pretty much all of the ones already discussed, lol.  My favorite thing is catching the adult humor now that was way over my head back then.

• Thank you @third_time_round and @meggyme.  I do subscribe to Janet Lansbury’s FB group and read her posts frequently.  It has been a major shift in my thinking, and it’s complicated things because DS1 does not get excited about ANYTHING (unless he’s super tired) and my husband is not an “evidence-based” parent-er and goes with his gut instinct almost always.  Which if his gut instinct is yelling and time out, you can see how this can create a problem.  I like the idea of basing it on the situation.  I have been trying the “I can’t understand you when you’re crying, can you use your calm voice to tell me what you need?” but I didn’t want him to think crying isn’t ok.  And yes, he’s so sweet and thoughtful, he just tempers it with big negative feelings too!

I will be looking into fish oil.  Maybe we should switch back to whole milk too?
  • Loading the player...
  • @lilly91613 Hugs back! Putting my over competitiveness to the side has been one of the hardest things to do as a parent. I relate!