November 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change 6/13

This is for those of us with Wednesday due dates of:
11/7
11/14
11/21
11/28
And the 10/31 and 12/5 ladies who have joined us.

How far along are you? 
How big is baby?  

Appointments this week?  

Symptoms?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What are you planning to do for your SO for Father's Day? 
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 6/13

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    19 weeks - mango or tomato, which I feel like are both smaller than an artichoke but I’ll take it! 

Appointments this week?  
    I had my normal 4-week checkup yesterday. All was well. I did ask my OB if she was concerned about my weight gain because I’ve had a couple of (rude) people recently tell me that I’m “too big” for how far along I am and being a FTM. She had no concerns other than asking me why in the world people think it’s okay to say that! Anatomy scan is also scheduled in two weeks (had to push it out to make sure DH could come) and I cannot wait! 

Symptoms?  
    My hips really hurt, especially at night/when I wake up. Reflux gets bad sometimes, I am trying to figure out my trigger foods so I can avoid them. I also noticed an issue with anything super salty so am trying (and mostly failing) to avoid that too. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My energy is back! This could also be due to the cup of coffee I had this morning, I’ve been drinking decaf since March and treated myself this morning. Stay tuned to how this works out for me. 

Not much...I’ll get him a card and maybe make him breakfast but we both agreed we want next year to be our “first” mothers and Father’s Day so that the baby can share in it with us :) 

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  16w. Babies are the size of avocados. 

Appointments this week?  I have an ultrasound and OB check next Tuesday. After that I think I start going every two weeks.

Symptoms?  I'm huge. I'm hot. I'm tired. My sciatic hurts. I get winded walking up the stairs. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I've been sick since Mother's Day. I'm over feeling crappy every day. Also 16w pregnant with twins truly does feel like being 32w pregnant with a singleton, so I'm really looking forward to the next few months of feeling like a walrus. 

GTKY: What are you planning to do for your SO for Father's Day? I'm really hoping daycare comes through with some good gifts that I can take credit for...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    18 weeks - artichoke, slingshot
    Appointments this week?  
    I have an u/s on Friday to confirm the sex and my next prenatal appt is on Monday
    Symptoms?  
    Heartburn
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    N/A
    Same thing we did for Mother's Day....NOTHING! :)

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  19 weeks today! I think he's big like a mango?

Appointments this week?  None. 

Symptoms?  

I'm starting to get some energy back but I'm scared to say it out loud in case it goes away. Otherwise, mild headaches, heartburn in the evening, sometimes my arms and hands goes numb during the night. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

Finally starting to get the hang of my GD. Found the right amount of insulin to shoot myself with in the evening, and during the day I'm controlling my diet well enough. Still, sometimes I make mistakes and something I'm still hungry. Cannot wait to see the nutritionnist next week.

Finally got a good idea: I'm teaming with my MIL to buy him a robot cleaning vacuum, which he's been dreaming about for years now. With 2 cats and a baby, it will be a great help!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    17 weeks.  Onion, pomegranate, chipmunk.

Appointments this week?
    None this week.  I had one last Friday.  Just listened to the heartbeat and scheduled the 20 week ultrasound.

Symptoms?
    I feel like I have tightness low down so idk if that's RLP or what.  I feel like I get winded more easily this time around than the first time.  In general, I'm just uncomfortable already...it's going to be a loooooong summer.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    So, when you have the "big" ultrasound, you find out the sex.  Why aren't gender reveal parties called "sex reveal parties"?

I'm sending him to his parents cottage with the big kids (my stepkids) for the weekend while I sit at home and potty train the 2 year old rofl.  I bought him two gifts.  One that's already here that I'll send with him and one that hasn't arrived yet.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @firsttimespartanmom That is terrible that people say that to you! It makes me so mad when people think they have the right to comment on a pregnant woman's body. Enjoy that coffee!
    @KellyT22 I'm sorry you're feeling so bad, I can't imagine how much rougher doubletime would be.
    @vicioustrollop Enjoy a relaxing Sunday!
    @evilraccoon I bet baby will either think robot vaccum is really scary or really cool when he/she gets bigger

How far along are you? How big is baby?  20w! Halfway! Banana-Pint-Gameboy-Axelotl (Mexican Salamander)

Appointments this week?  Anatomy Scan yesterday. I posted about it in appointments and updates. Everything we saw looked good, but I'm worried it wasn't thorough enough. I am talking to my doctor about my concerns, but I may switch practices (again, ugh)

Symptoms?  Heatburn, leg cramps (yowza), nosebleed today, exhausted, gassy and constipated

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant would be the issues with my doctor (I miss my old OB from my last pregnancy!!! Unfortunately we don't live in the area anymore so that's out). Rave is that all in all baby girl looks healthy and beautiful, and i'm feeling more and more kicks. DD is also at a really fun age this summer and we are having a blast.

GTKY: What are you planning to do for your SO for Father's Day? DH is playing in a golf tournament all weekend so that's his treat. I'll make him whatever he wants for dinner Sunday night too.

• Options
    @lifesabeach85 : if he takes after his father, he'll love it. Me I'm curious about our two lady cats's reaction!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
      I am 19 Weeks! Mango sized. 

Appointments this week?  
    None. I can’t wait for our appointment next week! 

Symptoms?  
    Lots of achiness at night. Itchy skin which I never had with my son or daughter. Some heartburn. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I need to get some new maternity clothes. These are on their third use and the wear is definitely showing! 

We spend the day doing whatever he wants. He usually picks brunch, mass, a park to chase the kids around, and his favorite meal for dinner. The kids made him some cute gifts. It’s also our 12 year anniversary this year. My parents are watching the kids the night before so we can go out to eat. 
  • Options
    17 weeks, Pomegranate

Appointments this week? 
    None this week. Next appointment is the 29th

Symptoms?  
    First appearance of round ligament pain. I had someone tell my I'm "glowing" for the first time today.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Nothing this week

We're still celebrating our father's this year.
    Pregnancy Ticker