February 2019 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday! 6/12

Who’s the TW in your life today?

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday! 6/12

• Erinm278Erinm278 member
    edited June 2018
    I'm the TW in my life today.  I don't want to do the work today.  I just want to eat tacos and then take a nap.  I suck because I actually have a sh*t ton of work to do today before I leave on vaca.

Edited because TW Erin can't spell.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Twatwaffle for me today is not a person but I'm using it anyway. It's all the road repairs and construction happening around these parts this time of year. It takes me double the amount of time to commute to work. I realize it needs to be done but I wish they would avoid rush hour. 

• Loading the player...
  • Erinm278 said:
    I'm the TW in my life today.  I don't want to do the work today.  I just want to eat tacos and then take a nap.  I suck because I actually have a sh*t ton of work to do today before I leave on vaca.

Edited because TW Erin can't spell.
    Venessa88 said:
    Twatwaffle for me today is not a person but I'm using it anyway. It's all the road repairs and construction happening around these parts this time of year. It takes me double the amount of time to commute to work. I realize it needs to be done but I wish they would avoid rush hour. 

I literally could have written both of these today. I was just complaining to my coworker about the construction and havent done any work today. 
  • TW today is my husband’s aunt who came into town without telling any of us and expects us to drop what we’re doing to spend time with her AND is staying a week at my ILs.. without ever asking them if she could.
  • TW is the effing weather.  It is hazy sunny, foggy, cool, yet so humid it feels hot.  Just make up your mind already. Sunny or cloudy, hot or hold, humid or not. 
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Twatwaffle is MORNING SICKNESS. It's so awful. I don't know how I'm going to make it through months of this.

Also, secondary twatwaffle is all the tasty things that taunt me with their tastiness knowing that if I taste them I will want to puke.
  • jessier19 said:
    Twatwaffle is MORNING SICKNESS. It's so awful. I don't know how I'm going to make it through months of this.

Also, secondary twatwaffle is all the tasty things that taunt me with their tastiness knowing that if I taste them I will want to puke.
    Yes! Ughhh. I have a horrible aversion to sweet things this pregnancy and I used to have such a sweet tooth.  Now I can’t even smell anything sweet or I dry heave. :(
  • @allthingsgo yes me too that exactly! I have a horrible aversion to anything sweet, which is especially awful because so many of the MS remedies are sweet (sour candies, ginger chews...)