Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday 06/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 06/11

• Options
    As a reminder, GTKY will now be it's own thread so WTOers and TWWers can all catch up!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -3, O, +1

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing: AF is due on Saturday. I am summoning as much will power as I can not to test before then.

R/R: I am eternally grateful to whomever that this Monday is pretty slow (*knocking on wood*). I did not want to come to work today. I just wanted to stay home and get the house prepped for the guests coming in 2 weeks. We got bookshelves from Ikea on Saturday and put them up on Sunday. It looks so much better in the spare bedroom despite the crappy floor. It is the room that hopefully one day will house a tiny human so it felt good to clean all the crap out of it. I just wanted to stay home and make it look pretty. My parents brought me the pine toy chest that we had as kids so I dumped all of MF's toys into it. He doesn't play with them (a lot), but his little cousins love them. Hoping the day goes quickly and I can back at it!

CS/Q: - 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ladylinsey Very nice with the movie selection. My English teacher got us to watch the 1960s one and the DiCaprio one to compare. Toward the end of the year when everyone was crazy we watched Shakespeare in Love. She had to fast forward through the naughtier parts  :D
  • Options
    @meri-mac I LOVE Shakespeare in Love. Ugh so good. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: Average 10-11

Testing: Tested this morning (and yesterday, and the day before) all BFN.

R/R: I wish my temp would just go up or down. I'm kind of in limbo between it being lower than I'd like, but still high enough to keep me in the game. I just want to know one way or another. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for AF.

CS/Q:

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @meri-mac sounds like your spare room is coming along nicely!

@ladylinsey Romeo and Juliet Leo is peak hottness. He was so cute and baby faced then.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13ish

Testing: AF is due Wed or Thurs. Trying to hold off. I'd been so good last week I wasn't tempted and i hadn't even considered testing early. This morning I really wanted to. 

R/R: I just cannot seem to wake up this morning. I'm super groggy and I have no idea why. I didn't stay up late and I didn't have any alcohol. Today may have to be my 1 cup of coffee for the week.

CS/Q:nope.

@meri-mac I know how you feel about cleaning out that room. We have so much crap in our back bedroom and the only thing tiny human related is the changing table my dad made when my brother was born. I did get DH to put a bunch of stuff up in the attic, but there is still more! 
    :s

@meggyme sorry for the BFN, FX you are still in the game and AF doesn't come.  
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 30/11 

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13? 

Testing: BFN this morning.  Think it's time to accept defeat for this cycle.  Onto the next.

R/R: Monday.  Need to finish something today, and I'm sooo behind.  I should have done much more this weekend, but I find it so so hard to get anything done on the weekends, especially in summer.  At least once I get this on paper I can relax a bit.

CS/Q: Nope.
  • Options
    @thrgirlwhowaited great job holding off on testing. I have no such will power. I hope AF stays away for both of us. I'm due for it Wednesday as well.

@hoodevil0611 Sorry about the BFN. I'm right there with you. Good luck with your thing. Hopefully it's something you can complete while enjoying the sunshine. Or at least a frosty beverage.
  • Options

@meri-mac Glad that you got the book shelves that you wanted and that the spare room is starting to take shape for you now. It is such a good feeling when you can purge stuff like that and start seeing your vision come together! Wait for until AF is late. You can do it!

@ladylinsey For some reason your chart is not attached. Just an FYI. Sorry for the BFN. 

@meggyme Sorry that you are frustrated with your body right now. Hopefully get you get a clear answer soon. FX

@thrgirlwhowaited One cup a week?! Do you at least drink tea in between?

@hoodevil0611 I hear you on not achieving much in the summer. I just want to be outside all the time if the sun is out. 

Month/Cycle: 13/14 (4 benched)

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Nope. I am the odd woman out and can't handle the BFN's so refuse to test until AF is late. Denial is great! 

R/R: Spontaneous day off tomorrow and Wednesday as my niece and her bf are driving down. So excited to see them both and hang out with them. Bummed that DH wont be able to get off of work too, but we will make the most of it. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited June 2018
    @meggyme @hoodevil0611 Sorry for the BFN. Got everything crossed for you both!

@meggyme It is coming along. I wish we had gotten the floor done before, but it just wasn't in the cards. It will nag at me forever until it is done.

@thrgirlwhowaited It is amazing how much stuff accrues over time. I really wanted to test this morning too. I walked down the family planning aisle at lunch and I had to pull myself away. I am waiting for AF. I am waiting for AF. I am waiting for AF...

@nitnat007 Thank you for the cheerleading. It is so hard this month. Yay for spontaneity! What are you doing with you niece and her BF?

*Edit to add tag* 
  • Options
    @meggyme and @hoodevil0611 sorry for your BFNs. I hope that it's simply too early and that you're not out yet...though I totally get that mindset of preparing for the disappointment of AF. 

I applaud all of you who can wait it out to test. @thegirlwhowaited11, @meri-mac and @nitnat007. You guys are amazing. I mean, I've been down this road a few times now and I still pee on expensive sticks way before I should. I have zero self control. It's the same around cupcakes. 

Also, @nitnat007 that's weird about my chart...I see it here on my comp. IDK why. I mean, it's nothing special. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @meggyme @meri-mac @ladylinsey the struggle to not test today is real! All I've thought about is that if I do a few hour hold I could totally test when I get home from work. 

@ladylinsey I think I'd have less control around a cupcake right now, so I have that going for me.

@nitnat007 I used to be a coffee addict so I try to stick to once a week and occasionally I'll have iced tea. Since I've stopped I do pretty well without it, but when I do have it I get super jittery. 
  • Options
    @ladylinsey Cupcakes is a TOTALLY different story. They are my kryptonite!
  • Options
    @Sparty18 Yay for RE! Hope you start to feel better soon. I am sending all sorts of willpower to keep you on your testing goal!

@ladylinsey & @nitnat007 All I can think about now is cupcakes.

• Options
    @meri-mac NNOOOOO!!!! Is that Layers? They have the best cupcakes in town, hands down!
  • Options
    meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited June 2018
    @nitnat007 No. I just googled cupcakes and picked the most evil one!
  • Options
    @meri-mac Well played! Well played! lol
  • Options
    lurking from WTO

@sparty18 sending good vibes for your RE appointment tomorrow! 

@meggyme I super hate limbo, but I'm glad that I've been put out of my misery now. Sorry about the BFN! 

@ladylinsey I have way less self control around cupcakes than pee sticks. Don't even get me started on donuts! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• Options
    vl_16vl_16 member
    @general_organa so sorry to hear you're over on WTO. Sending you all the good vibes this month.

@meggyme i understand the feeling of just needing to know. FX for you this week.

@nitnat007 you have quite the resolve! So impressed by your self control. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/14? Not temping

Timing: 3,1, 0 

Typical LP length: As previously mentioned, we'll see this month. BC for 12 years, so not positive. 

Testing: Last Wed (way early) & Saturday (BFN) and tomorrow. 

R/R: I'm more okay this week than I was last week with the idea of being benched next month if AF comes. I've made my peace. But similarly, I just want to know either way. 

Happy to busy with work travel. Too busy to go down the internet rabit hole.