@dragonfly6191 10/14 B/G TWINS!!!

@wildrainbow 11/11 BOY!

@mechelita44 11/15 GREEN!

@radmom27 11/16 BOY!

@eabrahamson 11/28 BOY!

@mag1cbeli3ver 12/1 finding out! 

@prudence9-2 12/6

@Ilky 12/12

Please, also let me know if I can add any updates to the list, and include your EDD if it's your first time posting here! ❤❤❤

Re: 2nd Trimester Check-in w/o June 11th

• Started this thread from mobile, so if something looks wrong let me know!

How far along? 23+5 
    Appts this coming week? Nope

How're you feeling this week? Got food poisoning Saturday night, which sucked. Feeling better now, though. 

Rants/Raves: Finally getting the cold icecream kicks! This little one also seems to like strawberries. Good taste, kiddo. 

GTKY:  Favorite summertime desserts? 
    Strawberry shortcake, hands down. Plus I can sometimes justify it as healthy :) 
  • How far along? 18+1

Appts this coming week? Thursday is MFM

How're you feeling this week? So tired. And sore

Rants/Raves: Had a scare today. I started cramping pretty bad and it didn't go away with any of the usual tricks. Called my dr and they had me come in for an u/s. I was a mess. My stomach felt like I did a zillion crunches. All looked good with baby boy, which was such a relief. My cervix looks good as does my placenta. I dont think ive ever been so relieved. Now, I just feel like I wotked out super hard at the gym. My abs, my pelvis, all of it hurts. They didn't really have an explanation for all cramping. Either, scar tissue from my c section moving, or just weird round ligament pain. Who knows, but I hope I never deal with it again. Sent me to a dark place when I had preterm labor with ds. 

GTKY:  Favorite summertime desserts? My daddy's homemade ice cream. It brings back sweet memories of my childhood when we would make it for dinner to celebrate getting out school. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Klyn7Klyn7 member
    @wildrainbow, I'm glad it didn't end up being a concern. Sorry you went through that!
    *TW*
    Me: 36 DH: 34 Dx: MFI, TTC since 2014
    3 IVF retrievals.
    PGS and PGD results from 9 embryos: 1 genetically normal embryo.
    April 2017 transfer. BFP! M/C 11 weeks.
    Donor embryo program: January 2018 transfer. BFP, EDD 10/6/18

• edited June 2018
    Oh how scary! @wildrainbow  Glad to hear everything is okay!

@halfanewt  thanks for starting the thread this week! ;)   so sorry about the food poisoning tho!  That does not sound like fun  :s 

How far along? 27+1

Appts this coming week? Not til next Tuesday's GD test.

How're you feeling this week?  Okay, but carpal tunnel isn't exactly going away.  I might get a second soft, compression style sleeve to wear at work, too, in addition to the night brace.  Hopefully my new work shoes will help keep the plantar fasciitis from getting much worse.

Very much relieved and incredibly grateful to see many of our bigger registry items reserved practically overnight.  I was just sobbing on the carride home last night, I was so touched and a bit emotional after all we went through to get here.

I also passed yet another at-home informal GD test, so I feel much more confident about going into my next apt.  Just have to be sure to have cleaner suppers this whole week, not go too crazy over the weekend etc. So fx the scale is my friend that morning, too.

Rants/Raves:  Rave!  In addition to my handmade toppoccino(s) from MIL and nursery rocker from SIL, looks like the lovely little bird lamp and cute, burlapish CD caddy for the changing area are spoken for, as well as the travel system (purchased this weekend at 20% with free shipping,  as a gift from my mom), pack 'n play, and high chair are all taken care of!  (And I was even on the fence about the high chair bc it was definitely pricey, but a family member already got it, so I guess that settles that! Lol)  Really the only other bigger item left is the crib!  We we will be taking care of our own new bedframe  (which DH will be attaching the mini crib to start out anyway), and any other dressers/ armoires/ storage solutions etc. But between the chair accessories I can really start to see it coming together!

Our Hypno class series starts later this month, followed by our first prenatal visit with the doula (in our home), so in a way, it's good to have that deadline to have the house more or less pulled together before she comes by.

Rant!  LSS, we accidentally found out the sex on the patient portal, but we are still staying team green to our families.  As happy as we are, I am pretty disappointed about having that delivery room moment taken from us, and now the wrench it sort of throws in things.  DH thinks it's silly not to tell our moms, now that we know, but I just really want to pretend like nothing happened and let them find out when the baby gets here, like we always planned.  The mw I spoke with was very apologetic and said it would be brought up at the next staff meeting so it doesn't have to happen to someone else, so in a way, I'm looking forward to meeting this last one now, bc at least she was nice about it.

GTKY:  I am a sucker for fresh watermelon and gelati!

*wording / typo
  • Hi all! So happy to finally make it here!!!

@halfanewt do you know what you got it from? Glad you’re feeling better!

@wildrainbow that’s scary. Glad it wasn’t an issue! 

How far along?
    14w 4d / Dec 6

Appts this coming week?
    nothing this week 

How're you feeling this week?
    I am feeling ok. But the GD is kicking my butt. (I was diagnosed with GD at 10w 6d). For now we treat it with food and exercise. But I have a feeling they’ll give me insulin before bedtime as my after fast numbers are higher than what they want. 

Rants/Raves:
    All GD related. Regarding the foods I can’t have (pizza, pasta, sweets, etc) and the fact that I have to exercise after every single meal. Otherwise my numbers are very high. 

I’m gonna skip this one as I can’t have ANY sweets right now. So don’t want to think about my faves ;) 
    TTC history in spoiler box:
    Me: 42, single
    Hysteroscopy: 2013
    IUI #1-2: 2013 BFN
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    IUI  #3-5 (with Clomid): summer 2016 BFN
    IVF #1: 11/2016. 30R; 21M; 20F; 8B (6 day5 & 2 day6); 4 normal after PGS
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.
    Medicated FET #2June 2017 - cancelled...
    Hysteroscopy #2: June 2017
    Medicated FET #2: 8/7/2017 transferred 1 embryo 5BB. BFP. Ended in CP.
    Medicated FET #3: 10/11/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFN
    ERA: December 2017 - need an extra 12 hours of PIO
    Medicated FET #4: 1/24/2018 transferred 1 embryo 4AA. BFN
    Out of embryos.  :'(
    IVF #2: 03/2018.

• Welcome @prudence9-2  So amazing to see you here in 2nd Tri!!! ❤❤❤

@Klyn7 I have heard of matt and doree's show, but I never listened to it!  I might have to check that out for a good laugh ;)
  • @BusinessWife I’m so sorry that happened to you about the sex!!! It seems like you are taking in stride but I can imagine the disappointment of not having that experience. 
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • @BusinessWife seems like I missed your post just before mine!  Glad you passed the home GD test. How do you test for it at home?

sorry you found out about the sex that way. That really sucks!!!

And wow! Next week you’re moving to the third trimester!!!  <3
    Surgery 10/2015: Planned to start trying again but had a surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Surgery 5/2016: Planned to start trying again but had another surgery. (Not related to fertility)
    Medicated FET #1: 1/31/2017 transferred 1 embryo 3AA. BFP. Embryo stopped growing at 6w 1d. MUA at 9w 3d.

• @BusinessWife oops! Couldn’t remember if you were moving to 3rd tri this week or next :) so exciting! That sucks they let the sex slip. I like your idea of staying team green to families, though. At least that way it’s a special thing for you and DH for awhile...

@prudence9-2 welcome and congrats!! 

@Klyn7 done for summer already? Lucky! I have another 1.5 weeks. Sounds like we have similar summer plans, though ;) 

@wildrainbow glad it ended up being okay! Here’s hoping it was a one time thing! 
  • edited June 2018
    @prudence9-2. My H has type 1.5, controlled (?) with medication only, not insulin.  So we have the testers and strips and everything.  Every couple weeks or so in 2nd tri, on the weekends, I would just basically eat a good carb-heavy meal, (waffles, oatmeal, nachos etc.) trying to figure approximately how many carbs, but not worrying about being too precise. (The 1hr glucola drink has exactly 50g carbs, I believe.)  Then about an hour later, and another hour after that, testing my sugar, without eating anything else in between.  So this last time I was actually really loosey goosey about the time, since I forgot to look at the clock when I was done eating.  But at approx 1hr, my sugar was 102, and exactly 1 hr after that, it was 87.

Of course H just gets this look on his face like, ugh, you have to rub it in?  We get it, you don't have diabetes. Lol poor guy.  But yeah, gives me a little piece of mind since my midwives seem to have given me a complex, apparently. :/

*comma
  • @BusinessWife You are handling to sex thing better than I would! I am sorry that you found out that way. 
  • Thanks @halfanewt

@BusinessWife I wish I had 102 after eating and how I want waffles right now :D 
    when is your official GD test?

I got into the habit of setting an alarm for 60 min from the beginning of meals. Otherwise I totally lose track of time :D 

• How far along? 22 + 3 (measuring 27ish with twins)
    Appts this coming week? “Repeat” anatomy scan today since my 1st one apparently wasn’t done completely. 
    How're you feeling this week? Physically pretty good, but mentally kind of rough. I’m really struggling with boredom/mild depression. This pregnancy has given me so much anxiety and all of my normal stress relief/things that make me happy options aren’t options anymore like running, strenuous excercise, alcohol, etc. I feel like I’m just walking on eggshells and trying to get through these last few months. Trying to decide if it’s just mainly boredom and missing my “old ways” or if it’s something I need to bring up to my doc.
    Rants/Raves: My shower was originally scheduled for when I’d be around 26 weeks, but one of my friends throwing it decided to plan a trip that weeeknd instead so it had to be moved 3 more weeks out. Waiting until 29 weeks with twins scares me a little! Hopefully it’ll be fine, but I’m already so worried about preterm this just adds to it :(. Trying to just be thankful that someone is throwing one and remember that if worst comes to worst, we can always do something once the babies come home if absolutely necessary. 
    GTKY:  Favorite summertime desserts? I’m really not a big ice cream person, have to be in the right mood! But popsicles are a big win and mostly summer fruit! I swear I’ve eaten 2 pineapples a week the past month!

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• Hi All! This will also be my last week here in 2nd Tri!

@BusinessWife What a disappointment re: the gender! That sucks! I agree with still keeping it a secret...at least then it's still private just to you guys.

@wildrainbow The cramping experience sounds really scary, I'm glad everything was okay and you were able to get an ultrasound right away!

AFM, 27+1, no appointments this week, but next week I have my 1 hour glucose test/regular OB appointment and my 28 week ultrasound. AND my little brother is coming to visit from California for his pre-deployment leave (he's a marine and gets deployed in July for 9 months).

Rave: I bit the bullet and decided to have a small, friends-only, no-registry, no-gifts, pre-baby celebration. It will be at a brewery here in Brooklyn and catered by my favorite old-school Italian deli. I ordered invitations a few days ago and I'm really excited for them to arrive!

Rant: I was up from 3 AM to 5 AM this morning having horrible anxiety about what post-birth is going to be like. Both with trying to keep a baby alive, but also the bleeding, leaking, stitches, inability to go to the bathroom (TMI, but how do you wipe after a poop without tugging on the stitches?!), not sleeping, trying to figure out how to BF or pump. I woke my husband up because I was crying and he comforted me, but I can sense this will be a running theme keeping me up at night for the next 3 months.

GTKY: I love ice cream in the summer. Not only eating it, but the whole ritual of getting it, taking a walk, watching the sunset, etc.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    Together Since 5/07, Married 5/13
    TTC Since 8/15
    3 Cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI-11/16, 12/16, 1/17-All Failed
    Switched RE's 1/17
    4 IUIs-2/17 through 6/17-All Failed
    ER-8/30/17-25 Eggs Retrieved=7 PGS Normal Embyros
    FET#1 of 1 Embryo-10/3/17-Chemical
    FET#2 of 2 Embryos-11/16/17-Failed
    FET#3 of 1 Embryo-12/22/17-BFP!
    Carter Wright arrived 9/5/18
  • @Dragonfly6191 I'm not sure what your restrictions are (if any), but can you just go outside and take a slow walk or just get some fresh air? I know I am not a runner, but I do some relaxing yoga poses when I feel a bit overwhelmed, etc. Have you tried that? I'm sorry you are feeling a bit depressed and not being able to do your usual get happy tricks have to suck. Maybe talk to your OB about alternatives to your usual tricks? I'm about to start a modified weight regimen, since it's too dang hot to go on long walks. I'm just throwing ideas out. I know boredom sucks monkey butt. 

@sarzee2 2 I know it seems overwhelming and crazy, but you will be fine when baby gets here. I remember freaking out over all of this as well with ds, but it went away when he was born. Something clicks when you have that babe in your arms. You and babe will figure each other out and while there is a learning curve, you are both doing it together. Everything I thought I knew about babies, bf, etc. was never used. I thought I was going to super prepared because my background is in early childhood development, specializing in newborn to age 5, and nope, it didn't. Your baby will teach you, and you will teach your baby. Y'all will stumble through for a bit, but then everything clicks and it's all second nature. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to stress about it. I promise it will work out and you will rock the parenting thing like a pro in no time. 
  • IlkyIlky member
    Can I finally join you ladies?  o:) I am technically in second trimester (13 1/3 per trimester?) but not sure as every website says differently. Per my RE I was in second trimester since 12 weeks haha

How far along? 13w6d EDD:12/12

Appts this coming week? None until July 2nd

How're you feeling this week? Overall not too bad

Rants/Raves: I found out I have placenta previa but as some of you shared, it usually moves up for most women. So, I am hoping for that. I had a 2" fibroid growing on the outer wall of the uterus and now it grew to 3". I can feel it with even a light touch. Its the size of a big grapefruit and right next to my baby. I'm concerned it will cause issues, crowd the space, take away nutrition from my baby, etc. I hate that thing. I also have occasional cramps and brown spotting. Not sure what is causing but could be either the irritation of the cervix or the fibroid. 

GTKY:  Favorite summertime desserts? I used to be no sugar no carb girl but nowadays I like to eat a bit of homemade jam, pudding or some small bite of something sweet. Of course if I can find non-dairy gelato or ice cream I'm all for it

What does HDBD stand for?
  • @Ilky Congrats on 2nd Tri, and Welcome!  HDBD is, "Hump Day, Bump Day," where we are invited to share bump pics every Wednesday!

@prudence9-2  Official GD test is in a week!  Will try to have lower carb suppers between now and then, so at least maybe the scale will be my friend...  :#  that is a great idea, setting your timer!  I absolutely did that for my meds, when we were still doing those, too.
  • @halfanewt Can you please add me to the list of mamas? EDD is Dec 1. Finding out gender at our A/S in 3 weeks!

Thank you!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• How far along?
    15 weeks 3 days!

Appts this coming week?
    Nothing til our anatomy scan on July 3rd! We did just have a check-in w/the OB last week that lasted about 15 minutes. Listened to baby bean's HB and all seems well!

How're you feeling this week?
    Feeling good. Had to change my chair at work b/c it was just so uncomfortable to sit in! Luckily there was an extra one in the conference room that is much better!

Rants/Raves:
    Finally bought a bellaband over the weekend. Wish I had bought one sooner! My regular pants/shorts would still button, but they were so uncomfortable cutting across my stomach. It's been much better with the band!

Blueberry crisp! I love making it and serving with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream! So yummy and so easy to make. Now, I want some!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• @wildrainbow Glad everything ended up being okay. Sorry you had to go through such a scary experience! And homemade ice cream sounds amazing! What kinds of flavors does your dad make?

@BusinessWife Oh no! I'm so sorry you found out that way! I think it's awesome you're still being team green for everyone else.

@prudence9-2 and @Ilky Glad to see you both on the 2nd tri board!

@Dragonfly6191 +1 to popsicles and fruit! Fresh fruit has tasted so delicious to me lately! I like apples, but I'm not usually that into them. For the past few weeks, I really look forward to having my granny smith every day (and sometimes twice in a day)!!
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN

• *lurking*
    @BusinessWife I'm so upset for you that your surprise was ruined.  Our ultrasound tech lingered and ask if we wanted to know the sex and I'm like 99% sure I saw and know but at least I don't for sure know.  I was and quite honestly still am really really upset at the loss of that moment but I guess its a life reminder that we aren't in control.  Sorry you have to navigate the tell vs. not tell landscape it definitely is complicated.  I always feel like I'm lying a little bit when I say I don't know.  I'm glad the baby and you are doing well thought (hugs)
    Me:38 DW:33 
    TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
     * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
     * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
     * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
     * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
     * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
    2018 DD born 8/20/18
    2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
      * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

• prudence9-2prudence9-2 member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks @mag1cbeli3ver and I bought my first maternity jeans over he weekend!! So comfy!! (They are a little big on me though)

AFM... i just got the call, they are putting me on nighttime insulin. The nurse asked me if I can come this week so she can show me how to inject. So I told her no need. I’ve done IVF. I know how to inject :D but I will go see her on Tuesday next week after my NP appt to make sure everything is ok with how I do it

• IlkyIlky member
    @mag1cbeli3ver and @prudence9-2 welcome! So glad to share this board with you. You guys must not be showing much yet, as I bought maternity pants when I was 9 weeks. I think the fibroid makes me look like I am carrying twins or much further along that must be why. I seriously look like I am 20 something weeks.  :sweat:
  • chicandbubblychicandbubbly member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks @halfanewt for starting the thread! I’m on vacation and totally forgot what day it was!!! 

How far along? 24 weeks, two days 
    Appts this coming week? Nope! I’m in AZ for the week on vacation! 
    How're you feeling this week? Feeling good!!! Last Friday I had really scary Braxton Hicks that lasted for hours and weren’t stopping but thankfully haven’t any issues with it since that one day. 
    Rants/Raves: Enjoying relaxing in the pool and actually getting to read a bunch of books! Not so much enjoying that it’s 110 degrees out but it’s been fine and we are keeping cool! 
    GTKY: Fav summer dessert- I love all desserts I’ve got a huge sweet tooth. Smores for sure! 

@BusinessWife so sorry your surprise was ruined!!

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• @chicandbubbly enjoy your vacation! Glad ya been mostly relaxing :) 

@prudence9-2 @Ilky @mag1cbeli3ver welcome! You should be all added, but if you want me to update anything else, let me know! 
  • @chicandbubbly. Ah!  Sounds so nice!  Enjoy!

@2MomsHoping  thanks. :/ I remember when that happened to you, too.  And I remember thinking the same thing at my AS, too!  maaaybe?  Did I see something?  Or at the fetal echo, something the tech said made us think maybe she accidentally was dropping a hint, but we didn't want to assume.  But it was actually painful to see in black and white.  Like I was dizzy, I had to go back and see it again two days later just to make sure that i hadn't in fact been seeing things!  Lol  Newp.  It said what i thought it said.

So, yay!  And I'm glad DH is happy, too, I'm just a little bummed too he's not more on board with acting like it didn't happen, like seriously?  I mean of course he will respect my choice, but he's still throwing it out there, like maybe there's a cute way to reveal to the girls at the shower or... idk.  Ugh.  I just don't want to go there.  I never wanted to go there.  This one. Thing. I wanted to be old-fashioned, to be primal.  How many thousands of years did women carry their babies in their wombs not knowing the sex, did their family and friends tease them with old wives tales and guesses... like now i feel like i miss out on this really fundamental aspect of the most ancient of human experiences - pregnancy, labour and delivery - <i>Surprise</i>!  You know???  I don't want to cry again.  But I know you get it.

But uh... at least I get to console myself with a secret stash of adorable gendered clothing now?  Sort of. :/  Not that I can go crazy running out buying a bunch of clothes either, cos that was sorta part of the point, too, is having a solid stash of tiny clothes for any future children, too.... idk.

I'm glad for you though, that you still have that 1% shred of uncertainty tho, still.  Bc you never know... ;)
  • @BusinessWife First of all, I am SO sorry about your gender spoiler. I can't imagine how disappointing that must be! We found out the gender of ours about a month ago and just announced last week, so I've been trying to keep it from people for a few weeks and it was SO hard. I can't imagine having to do it for the rest of my pregnancy when you really don't want people to know. So sorry this happened to you!
    As for me, I have been doing as much walking as I can outside ( I tend to contract pretty bad though) as well as some mild pregnancy workout videos. It's just not really taking the edge off the way I'm used to - I was running 35+ miles a week plus several days of high impact strength training so I'm just used to way more endorphins I guess!

@chicandbubbly I've been dealing with BH too. Did anything bring yours on specifically? Mine had been mild and on and off since about 17 weeks, but last week I got hit REALLY hard with them one day just doing minimal walking. It was super scary but no major incidents since!

1st cycle of IVF started April 9, 2017. ER- 15R, 7M, 5F, 4 frozen, 1 transferred. BFN

May 2017- Hysteroscopy

June-August 2017- 2nd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 08/10/17. BFP, but ended in a chemical.

November 2017- Hysteroscopy

January 2018- 3rd attempt via FET. 2 Embryos transferred on 01/25/18. BOLD BFP on a HPT on 1/31, Beta # 1 on 2/5= 721. Beta # 2 on 2/7- 1903. 6wk+3 day scan revealed twins!

I'm blogging about it here

• @dragonfly6191 I have no clue what caused mine but they literally lasted hours I was freaking out I was in preterm labor or something!!! I know being dehydrated can bring them on. I’ve been drinking a ton of water since. I had called the on call Dr (after business hours) and basically was just told it’s fine as long as there is no leaking fluid or bad pain. 

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.