1st Trimester

On & off symptoms

Hi...I'm 9wks 4 days pregnant and I've had symptoms come and go...like my nausea may leave for 2 days, but my back stays pretty consistent with the dull ache...I get dizzy sometimes, but thankfully no bleeding...my belly cramps some around my belly button but its not awfully painful either....I had a blighted ovum (empty sac) back in October so I'm super paranoid now....just wondering if anyone else has went through anything like this...my Dr says the symptoms are all based on how your body handles the hormones...I'm just wondering if I'm alone in this lol...TIA.

Re: On & off symptoms

• Yea, fluctuating symptoms are completely normal. I wouldn't let that alone cause you any worry.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds all normal. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• If your doctor is not concerned, try to trust that it is all okay.  PGAL does make it hard to relax and enjoy the ride, but you're certainly not alone in that!
  • It's completely normal :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I don’t have much of a symptom except fatigue and insomnia..I’m 5w5d is it normal? I do feel some joint cramps in morning. Loss of energy and fatigue are the main symptoms that I’ve. 
  • iamwhatim said:
    I don’t have much of a symptom except fatigue and insomnia..I’m 5w5d is it normal? I do feel some joint cramps in morning. Loss of energy and fatigue are the main symptoms that I’ve. 
    Did yo read any of the other responses before posting?

Wildtot answered your question perfectly:
    "Some women don’t get symptoms at all while others suffer to an extreme. Many women experience relief from symptoms towards the end of their first tri (only to be replaced by new ones unfortunately)."

The only "symptom" I had pregnant was no period and my belly popped at 17 weeks and an onset of migraines around that time.  Otherwise no other pregnancy symptoms.