February 2019 Moms

UO (Unpopular Opinion) Thursday! 6/7

Let’s hear ‘em ladies! 

Re: UO (Unpopular Opinion) Thursday! 6/7

• I couldn't agree more!

• Loading the player...
  • Ketchup is gross. 
  • Yes agreed. We have NO ketchup in this house. Only about 8 mustard flavors to choose from.
  • I agree with Star Wars, I can't even handle watching the previews. But ketchup being gross?! Oh man! My daughter eats ketchup on EVERYTHING, like even her dinner rolls and mashed potatoes, I'm not that bad but I do love ketchup on a lot of my food
  • I <3 Star Wars! But I think coffee is gross.
  • The bargain brand is just as good (if not better) than the name brand. 

Accept with laundry detergent. 

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• @lmfs90 I love you already  :D

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• @erinm278 and Cheerios. And Heinz ketchup  :D
  • Star Wars - so boring
    Ketchup - amazing, especially Heinz
    Coffee - hate
    Off brands - not peanut butter or pop tarts. Ew. 
    Weddings - agree! We didn’t spend a ton, but I still hate thinking about it. 
  • I <3 Star Wars! But I think coffee is gross.
    Ive never seen star wars, but coffee is so gross. I don’t mind the smell, but the taste.. yuck. 
  • I would die without my coffee, I can’t understand the coffee hate!
  • lmfs90lmfs90 member
    I love coffee but my body hates it. It makes me really sick except when I was pregnant with man DD it was the only thing that made my morning sickness go away. 

I am addicted to green tea though. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • lmfs90lmfs90 member
    @rachstar18 I agree with sweet tea being gross

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hate any kind of tea (especially sweet tea) which is practically a sin in Texas. 
    Gosh ya tea is the worst. Seems like I just hate everything lol. I don’t like hot drinks in general. I can count on one hand how many hot chocolates I have in a winter (I’m in canada so it gets chilly ha)
  • On the topic of coffee, I can’t stand Starbucks. I don’t get the hype around a $5 cup of burnt tasting coffee. 
  • ...oh and alcohol is gross. Unless you are into drinking urine or cleanser disguised as a drink. 
  • ThePax89 said:
    ...oh and alcohol is gross. Unless you are into drinking urine or cleanser disguised as a drink. 
    The smell of alcohol makes me sick. Unless you give me a mojito, then all bets are off. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • On the topic of coffee, I can’t stand Starbucks. I don’t get the hype around a $5 cup of burnt tasting coffee. 
    100% !! This was actually going to be my UO. Lol
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • @rachstar18. - agreed.  Tea in all forms is so gross.  
    @ThePax89 - you bite your tongue. Wine and bourbon have helped me greatly through motherhood
  • I don’t like cats. 
  • Give me all the coffee, beer, wine, and good whiskey.  Tea has its place and that's England and Ireland.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• lmfs90lmfs90 member
    @bananster1 but a cup of coffee at Starbucks ranges from $1.95- $2.50, it is not $5 for a cup of coffee?  I mean I get it if you don’t like the taste of their coffee but I’ll never understand why people complain about the prices of coffee at Starbucks. Yes if you get a super complicated drink it could be more expensive, but that is just like anywhere else. Also Starbucks treats their employees great and their coffee is 100% fair trade coffee, which does make the prices a little higher than say McDonald’s or Dunkin Donuts. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @campinginthewoods agreed ! Cats are the devil haha 

bring on all the maternity clothes ! I can’t wait to break out my maternity jeans !! 
  • @quinnsmom21 - YES to maternity clothes! Can’t wait for them. Only thing I hate is DD was a July baby and I have shorts and tanks that I won’t be able to wear much this time. 
    Also hate that I’ll have to wear real shoes. I told my H last summer that I was so glad to have a summer baby bc I don’t know how I would have put on real shoes near the end. Guess I’ll figure it out this time!
  • I still wear maternity clothes!
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Bras are worthless. I despise them with a passion.
  • jazzyw18 said:
    Bras are worthless. I despise them with a passion.
    I’ve only worn a real bra a handful of times since having DD 11 months ago. Nursing cami for lyyyyyfe
  • @lmfs90  perhaps I was being a little dramatic about the cost. Kudos to Starbucks for being a great company, I still don’t see why there’s so much hype around their coffee. I work in the city and there are literally 3 Starbucks within 3 blocks of my office. Lol. To each their own. :) 
  • Give me all the coffee, beer, wine, and good whiskey.  Tea has its place and that's England and Ireland.  
    Yaaaas with you girl!
    ME: 32 DH: 34
    Married: 26/9/15
    TTC#1: 4/16
    BFP: 6/2/2018 | EDD: 2/8/2019
  • @campinginthewoods agreed ! Cats are the devil haha 

bring on all the maternity clothes ! I can’t wait to break out my maternity jeans !! 
    Def also can't stand cats. Why have a pet who doesn't like you?!
    ME: 32 DH: 34
    Married: 26/9/15
    TTC#1: 4/16
    BFP: 6/2/2018 | EDD: 2/8/2019
  • jazzyw18 said:
    I’ve only worn a real bra a handful of times since having DD 11 months ago. Nursing cami for lyyyyyfe

jazzyw18 said:
    HATE real bras. I pretty much live in sports bras now. I’m a SAHM and if I’m not home I’m usually at the gym or doing something outside, so what’s the point??  
    DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • jazzyw18 said:
    My floppy triangles (what i call my boobs after nursing here kids) are so teeny that a bra seems pointless! I haven’t worn one in a year or so! 
  • I will say my cat is super sweet and affectionate and meets us at the door like a dog. Lol

I don’t like any type of tea OR any type of coffee.