Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY: Guilty Pleasure TV Binges

What's your guilty pleasure television show to binge watch?

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting?

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)?
TTC #1 Jan 2012
BFP #1: 8/4/12 BFP#2: 8/5/12
M/C: 8/7/12
BFP#3: 02/21/2013 EDD: 10/30/2013 DD Born: 11/1/2013 <br>
TTC #2 May 2018

Re: GTKY: Guilty Pleasure TV Binges

• Options
    kaymiller913kaymiller913 member
    edited June 2018
    What's your guilty pleasure television show to binge watch? Any variation of The Real Housewives or America's Next Top Model. They're too ridiculous, but I just love it!

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? Far too many

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? Hulu

**Edited on computer because app is insufferable**
    Married: September 13, 2014
    Me: 26 DH: 29
    DD: August 4, 2015
    DS: June 2, 2017
    TTC # 3
  • Options
    I'll play! 

I don't really have one at the moment, but recently I binged on Pretty Little Liars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Weeds.

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? Only partial seasons. 

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? I watched all of them on Netflix. 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love all the Housewives shows except Potomac. Probably because I’m from DC/ Maryland so I don’t think the portrayal is accurate. Lol 
    TTC #1 Jan 2012
    TTC #2 May 2018

• Options
    @moon427 I've never heard of the Potomac one! I have family in that area, though so I would probably get a giggle from the "accents" alone

Married: September 13, 2014
    Me: 26 DH: 29
    DD: August 4, 2015
    DS: June 2, 2017
    TTC # 3
  • Options
    I'll play! 

I don't really have one at the moment, but recently I binged on Pretty Little Liars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Weeds.

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? Only partial seasons. 

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? I watched all of them on Netflix. 
    Ohhh Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a good one. I’d love to binge on old episodes of Charmed. I wonder where I can dig them up. 
    TTC #1 Jan 2012
    TTC #2 May 2018

• Options
    What's your guilty pleasure television show to binge watch? I have way too many - bachelorette, are you the one, Greys Anatomy, AMNTM, and OITNB, Dexter, Jersey shore
    How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? I once watched 2 seasons of Scandal in one day, not sorry :) 

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? I mostly watch them via DVR and on demand?
  • Options
    What's your guilty pleasure television show to binge watch? I feel like, at this point, I have seen every show on netflix and hulu. I am currently loving Handmaids Tale, Arrested Development, and The Good Doctor. 

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? Answering this will only make you judge me. 

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? We don't use cable in our home. All our TV comes from hulu, netflix, and HBO now. 
  • Options
    I was just thinking about this the other day!  We binge a lot because we don't have cable sooo..I have a few I can only binge alone.

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding! I looooved that show haha I was enthralled.

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? lots

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? I don't even know if it's available to watch anymore.  I wish they would make more seasons.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    What's your guilty pleasure television show to binge watch? Current watching Scandal, H and I just finished Grey’s which we watched from the beginning over the last 2 years! Also binge watched PLL back when that was on TV (more of a guilty pleasure than some of the other actually good shows lol). And Friends of course.

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? Seasons?!? HA I watched 6 episodes of Scandal in one sitting the other day.

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? All of the ones I listed are on Netflix! Season 14 of Grey’s we had to get on Hulu.
  • Options
    @ladylinsey No judgement here! We all have had the marathon binge sessions I think.
  • Options
    @general_organa I'm almost finished my Buffy/Angel rewatch/binge, but it has been going on since January so I don't know that I can really call it a binge at this point. 

well I'm watching Buffy/Angel. DH and I are watching Cougar Town. I also love Parks and Rec and will put that or Scrubs or Community on if I want some "comfort food" TV.

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? maybe half a season

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? all of those are on Hulu for me.

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    moon427moon427 member
    edited June 2018
    Erinm278 said:
    I was just thinking about this the other day!  We binge a lot because we don't have cable sooo..I have a few I can only binge alone.

My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding! I looooved that show haha I was enthralled.

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? lots

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? I don't even know if it's available to watch anymore.  I wish they would make more seasons.
    I love My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and Gypsy Sisters. It's such a hot mess but I can't look away! Lol
    TTC #1 Jan 2012
    TTC #2 May 2018

• Options
    What's your guilty pleasure television show to binge watch? This is tough to pick just one.  I am going to go with my classic The Office.  We have watched the entire series more than once and a lot of that is binge watching many at the same time.  Also I'll throw a somewhat current one.  We LOVED Mindhunter on Netflix and are currently waiting for another season.  

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting? I can't say we have watched a whole season in 1 sitting but with the office it may have come close. With Mindhunter it probably wasn't more than a week for the whole season.  

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)? Netflix! We also PVR a lot of stuff and have Prime video. 

@meri-mac We love the Joel McHale show.  I have to agree he isn't hard on the eyes and he's also pretty funny. 
  • Options
    vl_16vl_16 member
    @Venessa88 I'm right there with you. I've lost count of the re watches. Finally got DH to join in. And he's almost at  beginner's trivia level. 

@Avrilmai Cougar Town is fantastic and fun. Highly underrated. 
  • Options
    I can join in the PLL love as well. I think the most I did of that show was half a season in a day

Friends, Firefly, House, Chopped and any of the baking challenges on FN

How many seasons have you binged in one sitting?
    DH & I have watched Firefly from beginning to end + Serenity in one day/sitting

How can other bump members watch (Netflix, Hulu, OnDemand)?
    Friends and Firefly we own so that's how we've binged those. The others have been DVR'd
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @kindbytealikat Another Browncoat! Yay! I have definitely done that. When I was first dating my fiance and found out he had the season and movie, that was it. He wasn't ever escaping me ;)