September 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 5/29

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/29

• @nackie But if there was just a magical "pop" and baby landed in your arms, labor and pain free, and stomach deflated immediately, I'd be all over that-sign me up!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • nackienackie member
    @pourmeamocktail I’m not saying that wouldn’t be awesome. Just that it doesn’t happen and also saying that to someone that you know is only 6 months pregnant is cruel:(
  • nackienackie member
    @pourmeamocktail I’m not saying that wouldn’t be awesome. Just that it doesn’t happen and also saying that to someone that you know is only 6 months pregnant is cruel:(
  • nackienackie member
  • nackienackie member
  • nackienackie member
  • nackie said:
    Totally agreed. Been dealing with in multiple times per day too, and the twins questions. 

Infuriating. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • stothistothi member
    @nackie that's what I always wonder, too. Do people not know what pregnant women look like?