Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 06/02 - 06/03

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Makeup your own. Just tell us something. Anything. 

Re: TWW Weekend 06/02 - 06/03

• Options

Month/Cycle: 17/14

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: -3, 0, -1

Typical LP length: 14 to 15 days

Testing: No.

R/R: Sorry to start this on a Sunday, but I feel awful and need to vent. I am sick to my stomach, have cramping and am lightheaded. I feel gross. I have stuff I need to get done for the wedding but all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch The West Wing. I wish it was another 30 degree day so I could lay under the sun and gain some energy.

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: Makeup your own. Just tell us something. Anything. 

I like this question for weekend threads. I have been obsessing over one embarrassing moment in my history lately. Some of my neighbours' kids are graduating so I imagine that why it is plaguing me. At my B.Ed. grad, I hugged the head of our program  as I was crossing the stage rather than shaking his hand because the girl before me did. I didn't think anything of it until afterward when I flushed with embarrassment.  I sometimes act without thinking although that has gotten better with age. I just wish that I could stop reliving my embarrassment. 

• Options
    @meri-mac I always relive in my mind the stupid stuff I’ve done and said..I can’t help myself. 

Month: 1/1

CD/dpo: ?/8

LP: 13 usually 

Testing: like a moron I POAS this morning. Obviously bfn..trying to wait til Tuesday now. 

CS/Q: nope

R/R: just feeling dumb for having tested today bc now I’m bummed even though I know it’s too early. I’ve been having weird symptoms but I’m thinking they were just adjustments to having mirena removed. 

GTKY: I wish I was a more patient person. It’s someth I have to actively work on. I’m just so impatient with everything and everyone and I frustrate myself with that. 

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Erinm278 Thanks <3 Since I don't teach anymore, I find myself  being less patient with people too. Adults are sometimes worse than my 4th graders and certainly less adorable. It helps me to remember that we all have our faults and that everyone is doing the best they can. And if that doesn't work, I breathe and count to ten.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 13/14 (4 benched)

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -3,-1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: nope

R/R: it has been a testy weekend. DH and I have not been communicating well and there was a few ‘moments’ yesterday. I think I need some alone time soon. **TW kids** I love DSS, but sometimes I lose my patience. I feel like I spend all my time cleaning behind the two of them with no recognition for it. Well aware that this is my OCD and not theirs though, which is why I solved this issue with making myself chocolate mocha cupcakes. 

@meri-mac I do the same thing all the time. There are so many moments that I wish I could go back and redo. I also act without thinking. It’s a curse lol. 

@erinm278 I wish I was more patient too. Sigh. 

• Options
    @meri-mac wanted to add, I hope that you aren’t getting sick. Feel better soon!!
  • Options
    @nitnat007 Thanks a bunch! Still feeling a little gross but bread has been helping. I understand needing some time alone. Don't bury your feelings though. You have a right to be heard and arguing with yourself will only piss you off more. I've made that mistake too often.
  • Options
    @Erinm278 I'm an impatient person too! Not that I require instant gratification but I'm not good at waiting. Not sure how to even go about improving, to be honest.

@nitnat007 Beautiful cupcakes! <3 I've felt those same feelings too; it sucks to feel like your hard work goes unrecognized and taken for granted. I've been tempted to just pile up all hubs' stuff on his pillow and watch his face when he tries to go to bed - ha! ;)
  • Options
    @meri-mac Great advice. Thanks friend. Hope you’re feeling better now and got some food into you. 

@Swiftlet I would love to do that to DH and see what happens. Things like changing sheets and putting away laundry just don’t even register with him. 
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    @meri-mac Count me in as another one who ruminates on embarrassments . 

@nitnat007 Ohhhhhhh. Those are so pretty!  And sounds delicious. We have been working put & eating healthier. MH has lost 35+. Me?  4lbs. And he side eyes me when I make desserts now. Those look sooo good!  I may make something for my coworkers last day this week after seeing those!
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member

Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: CD19/1DPO

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1  

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: Nope. Still early days!

R/R: Glad we managed to stick to BDing as often as we did. Would have started later, but due to a wonky previous cycle and AF I'm not sure exactly which CD I'm at. Taking no chances!

CS/Q: ? - Fairly new to this forum, no clue what this stands for.

GTKY: I introduced myself in the intro thread a while back, but kind of dropped off. **TW** I mostly hang out in the TTCAL forum **end TW**, this forum just moves so fast! I'll try to contribute more though. 

DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 15/17 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 25/11dpiui

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: n/a, progesterone

Testing: beta tomorrow morning. Haven't tested at home at all.

R/R: I'm absolutely terrified for the beta tomorrow. I've been feeling pretty hopeful this cycle, but the fear of another failed cycle really hit me tonight. I'm going to be a wreck at least until I hear the beta results tomorrow, if not longer if it's another failure. Whew. We planted more in our garden today and went to Ikea as a distraction. Both worked for a bit, but not so much right now. I'll let you all know one way or the other tomorrow.

CS/Q: No need right now.

GTKY: Makeup your own. Just tell us something. Anything. I got nothing right now.

• Options
    @grebretso Welcome! CS/Q stands for "Chart Stalk/Questions". Most of us use the Fertility Friends app and everyone once in a while it is nice to have another set of eyes on your charts. there is generally a separate thread for this too if you are wanting to ask the entire group a question. 

@darkstar42 OOoohhhh I am crossing everything for you today friend. Sending all the positive vibes and loves. FX  <3
  • Options
    @darkstar42 I'm crossing everything I can for you right now!  I'm really hoping this is it for you!

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    @darkstar42 Keep us posted! Sending you all the good vibes :)
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    Thanks for the info, @nitnat007! I’ve used FF since February, but didn’t start temping until this cycle. I do actually have some questions, but I’d rather not hijack this thread for it! I’ll find the other one later today (when I’m off work and can figure out how to link my chart).
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024