When to see a specialist? — The Bump
Secondary IF

When to see a specialist?

Hi! TTC 8 months for #2, despite having issues ovulating and using clomid to get pregnant the first time, things seem to be working correctly as far as my ob-gyn can tell (had an US as well as blood work to check hormone levels and then again to confirm ovulation), but I'm getting a little concerned.

Any advice, suggestions, or recommendations for what testing we could/should start doing now?


Re: When to see a specialist?

  • Did your OB confirm ovulation just one month?  Are you temping?

    Me: 30 DH:32

    DD 3/11  

    MMC 2/12

    DS 1/13

    TTC #3 since 2/17.  Malignant molar missed miscarriage 8/22/17

  • I would say it's better to get the answers sooner rather than later.  My partner and I have been trying for almost a year, but I decided to start the testing process after about 6 months.  You may have low AMH, or abnormal FSH, but you won't know until you get more advanced testing.  Good luck!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • If you are over 35 and have been TTC for more than 6 months, you are classified as having fertility issues. If you are under 35, they advise that you try for a year. 
    Definitly try using ovulation prediction kits and temping/charting if you haven’t already.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards