November 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 5/28

How many weeks? What size is Baby?

How are you Feeling? 

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: What is your weird/hidden talent?

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/28

• 1. 15 weeks, baby is the size of an avocado according to another app
    2. Really good actually, all my symptoms have gotten to be pretty mild the last week or 2
    3. Just started a new job last week and came down sick over the weekend... ugh!!!
    4. I'm really good at turning anything into a disaster!
  • amjschmidtamjschmidt member
    edited May 2018
    1. 14 weeks- according to another app, the baby is the size of a beet. 
    2. Overall, pretty good. I suppose it's been super hot the last few days and my dizziness and exhaustion have kicked up a bit in response. 
    3. Woke up this morning to find that my stomach popped waaaay out over night. Not sure if it is a new next step or a food baby from the holiday weekend. We'll see over the next few days, I guess. 
    4. Choosing the perfect emoji for any situation. ETA: :grimace:

• Loading the player...
  • 1. 14 a peach!
    2. Pretty good, but feel more tired then usual. Definitely think 90 degree weather has something to do with that. 
    3. We told our families this weekend that we are expecting a girl. Everyone was super excited for us. So far all of the little ones in our family are boys, so this will be the first girl. 
    4. I can say the 50 states in alphabetical order. 
  • How many weeks? What size is Baby? 14 weeks Lemon :)

How are you Feeling? Still sick and now the round ligament pain has started but I am so dang excited to have made it this far I don't even care lol

Rants/raves/questions? Seeing everyone finding out what they are having is making me really wish we would have done the testing but we are going to be boring and wait for the ultrasound at 20 weeks I guess

GTKY: What is your weird/hidden talent? Oh man I dont know.. I can read and comprehend really fast 
  • How many weeks? What size is Baby? 14 weeks, the size of an original 1977 Star Wars figurine

How are you Feeling? 
    Getting my energy back, although still getting exhausted pretty quickly. Less food aversion and nausea, more headaches.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    None at the moment, listening to jazz is keeping me mellow atm.

Clucking like a chicken? LOL
  • rmg85rmg85 member
    How many weeks? What size is Baby?
    17 weeks and 5 days. Babe is the size of a pomegranate.

How are you Feeling? 
    It has been a long week - hence my late check in. Had spotting for several days that had to be checked out. Babe is fine as am.I so all is well that ends well 

Rants/raves/questions?
    People have no chill sometimes. One of my coworkers commented the one day "Oh yea! You look super pregnant today"... My Nan (grandmother) also frequently makes inappropriate comments too

Only hidden because I don't do it in public much anymore - I have 6 years of classical vocal training. It's fun to shock people at the occasional karaoke night hehe