Chit Chat

UO Thursday

Tell us!!

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg

Re: UO Thursday

• What? None? The only good boy band is the Beach Boys. All the rest since them are dumb.
  • @lovesclimbing But, but, but what about NKOTB?????  And Boyz II Men???  Both amazing boy bands IMO!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Loading the player...
  • @lovesclimbing - your post reminded me of a fffc I have that could be a U/O I guess. 

I hate when people complain about no one participating in a thread but they don't contribute to the conversation. Not so easy is it?  
  • My H loves the beach boys because it reminds him of road trips with his parents. I'm also reminded of road trips with my parents.... driving curvy winding roads and getting car sick.  It's now a pavlovs dog for me 
  • UO: creamcheese and green olive sandwiches are the most delicious treat in the world and should be offered at all sandwich chains. 
  • galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited April 2018
    @spottedginger I've never even heard of such a thing.  That's so goofy.  I like that its  goofy though.  That's how I feel about bagels with cream cheese and bbq chips.  Like why doesn't EVERY bagel shop carry bbq chips????
  • I hate hate hate vaulted ceilings. I don’t understand why this is a thing? They are impossible to clean, heat and cool, and you can’t paint your walls without it being a huge production. 
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited April 2018

@lovesclimbing - your post reminded me of a fffc I have that could be a U/O I guess. 

I hate when people complain about no one participating in a thread but they don't contribute to the conversation. Not so easy is it?  

Umm, what? There was no conversation going. I started it.

I haven't heard much if any NKITB. (ETA: I just sat here and thought and I can't think of a single song by them off the top of my head). I've heard one or two Boyz to Men songs, and they just weren't my thing. I thought they sang well.
  • @lovesclimbing - sorry I guess I did a bad job communicating. That wasn't a personal attack but I could totally see how you would take it that way. It just reminded me a u/o I've had for awhile.  People just drop into a thread and say "why isn't anyone participating?" And then ghost.  I wasn't saying you did that.  Sorry if it made it sound that way.   <3
  • @galactickates it is a crazy combo that used to be popular for tea. My mom used to pack it for my preschool lunches. I guess I’ve always been a weirdo :lol:
  • @lovesclimbing - sorry I guess I did a bad job communicating. That wasn't a personal attack but I could totally see how you would take it that way. It just reminded me a u/o I've had for awhile.  People just drop into a thread and say "why isn't anyone participating?" And then ghost.  I wasn't saying you did that.  Sorry if it made it sound that way.   <3
    Oh, ok, haha. I totally get that. I've had the same thought a few times!
  • @galactickates I’m weirdly curious to try that. My fav combo is a toasted bagel with cream cheese and pickles *drools*
  • lulu1180 said:
    @lovesclimbing But, but, but what about NKOTB?????  And Boyz II Men???  Both amazing boy bands IMO!
    Saw them both in concert last year.