November 2018 Moms
Options

Appointments and Updates 5.27-6.2

2»

Re: Appointments and Updates 5.27-6.2

• Options
    @mother_of_cats I'm so glad to hear your news!! That is amazing. Still praying for you and your little girl! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats - fantastic news!! I hope the karyotyping comes back with more good news! 
    @MouseMama817 - I think the general rule is between 18-22 weeks for the anatomy scan. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats SOOOOO overjoyed to read your update <3<3 Sending all the heart eyes to you and your baby girl!! 
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats : awesome news!  <3<3<3
    @MouseMama817 : Here in Quebec it's always done between 20 and 24 weeks. Mine is in July...so...far...awaaaayyyy....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats that is fantastic news!!!! So happy for you. 
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats I'm so happy for your good news! Praying karyotyping comes back good as well!
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats ditto what everyone else said, and yay! 
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats that's amazing news!  We had an elevated NT measurement too and we were told it could be nothing or it could be a heart defect after the NIPT came back clean.  We're playing the waiting game until the anatomy scan/fetal echocardiogram to rule that out as the cause for our little guy.  If you need to talk, you know where to find me.  
  • Options
    @mother_of_cats thank you so much for updating. I haven’t been able to get on all day but have been thinking of you. I am so happy to read your update and am excited to hear you are cautiously
    optimistic. 
    Pregnancy Ticker