January 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms: 5/28

Re: Weekly Randoms: 5/28

• Options
    @annaf2011 we just had DD2’s birthday on Saturday and there were tons of little kids. We had a water table that I filled with beans because I didn’t want the other parents getting mad that they’re kids were all wet. We also made a ball pit with a kiddie pool and plastic balls and then corn hole. You don’t need a ton to keep them entertained. 
  • Options
    eleven_eleven_ member
    @ladystout08 I drink the Stok iced coffee with protein and cream every morning. It's so good! I just started adding Collagen Peptides to it as well. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    eleven_ said:
    @ladystout08 I drink the Stok iced coffee with protein and cream every morning. It's so good! I just started adding Collagen Peptides to it as well. 
    It's the only thing giving me life right now, haha. I'm so dang tired! 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    mrsmangmrsmang member
    @galactickates reading that made me yawn  :|
  • Options
    So so badly want booze and coffee and Diet Coke. They’re three of my favorite things and I won’t let myself have them  :s:s once we get further along I’ll add a small coffee back in but there’s really no good substitute. I’m already bitter about being DHs DD for another 7+ months. 
  • Options
    I'm actually going to drink a cup of coffee, even with the aversion, simply in the hopes that it helps this constipation  :# 
    I didn’t really drink coffee before I was pregnant with DD, and this is 100% why I started. Well that and tea makes pregnant me puke (and I used to love tea but no longer do after 9 months of it making me sick the first time around. :lol::cry:
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• Options
    I made chicken meatballs for dinner tonight. The smell was making me gag the whole time I was making them, but I thought it was my heightened sense of smell... nope. I took one bite and realized the chicken must have been bad  :s:s:s
    Married: May 2012
    DS1: May 2016
    DS2: Jan 2019
    Baby #3 EDD: 6/18/24

• Options
    @achays11 I love the idea of beans! Our water table tends to leak so I was already trying to think about alternatives. Great idea!
  • Options
    kaf1788kaf1788 member
    @saltedcaramel518 ooooh nooooo that is the worst!
  • Options
    @AshVA and I saw that coming as soon as I saw the person's intro  ;) 
  • Options
    @AshVA I missed it. I've been wondering when the first GBCB happen. I didn't get to stay long enough in my last BMB to see one. 
  • Options
    @katethemom I sent you a PM.

• Options
    @emmaaa That's awesome! Free stuff for a bit of blood. 
  • Options
    I wanted a tall coffee frap from Starbucks. DH picks it up on his way home from work.

The barista actually gave him a mocha frap. I took one sip and realized I was drinking frozen chocolate milk. Way to kill my vibe. 
  • Options
    Hopefully this isn’t TMI, but i figured the random thread is the only place this belongs- (Warning, it’s sex related. Though seriously, if you’re in a due date club, I’m sure you’ve had sex.)

I’ve been trying to dtd a lot lately with DH in all the positions that I know I’m going to miss later in pregnancy due to the bump. He’s loving it. Just something to think about; do your favorite stuff now, before you can’t. DH said, “One nice thing about when you’re pregnant is that we don’t have to worry about anything. I mean, it’s not like you can get more pregnant.”
  • Options
    We're doing the same @libertymomrn.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep and my H already was,  I woke him up for sex so I could sleep too. Worked like a charm  ;)
  • Options
    I miss beer, skipping the social summer drinking will be hard. I also miss weed. I miss weed more actually. And of course MA legalized and the shops are FINALLY going to freakin open this summer and I can’t even go.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @julesf817 me too. I'm bummed about missing summer drinking and I already missed one beach trip where everyone was smoking weed.  The beach is my favorite spot to smoke.  
  • Options
    @julesf817 me too. I'm bummed about missing summer drinking and I already missed one beach trip where everyone was smoking weed.  The beach is my favorite spot to smoke.  
    Yesss it’s the best. And we live by the beach so it’s like constant torture for me haha

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Weed, icecream cone with a bon fire on the beach.  Heaven
  • Options
    I need to have more sex...i feel bad for DH, and I know later it won't be very comfortable. And we JUST bought a sex swing and only used it like twice before getting pregnant, and I'm CERTAINLY not going to be able to use that once I get bigger, so I need to use that more.

Also, today I just feel spent. Not quite tired, though I am, but just done. Like I want to sit in one spot the rest of tonight. I also want to eat, but nothing sounds good, so I don't know what to do about that.

@AshVa what is GBCB?
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    I’m absolutely exhausted, and I should be trying to sleep. Instead I am trying to find the drama.

• Options
    Found it! That was anticlimactic! :lol:

• Options

@AshVa what is GBCB?
    Goodbye cruel bump. Basically a dramatic exit post. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MrsDho11 said:
    Found it! That was anticlimactic! :lol:
    Yeah, it just happened in a blink of an eye...
  • Options
    I'm so envious of you guys who live where weed is legal. You can talk about it so openly. Where I'm from, weed is not a popular subject. 
  • Options
    @katethemom I'm so envious of them too. I don't think it will ever be legalized in Utah. I mean, we can't even buy wine at the grocery store. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    It is nice, not going to lie :joy: 

It's the most stressfree experience buying it too. You go into these bright pretty stores with the most helpful friendly staff.  They have everything you could ever dream of. It's really awesome
  • Options
    @eleven_ That sucks. My county only just recently voted to allow alcohol sales. Maybe one day things will change...
  • Options
    @luckymay2x I would love a workout thread! I could definitely use the encouragement (especially after seeing my 9 week weight gain at the Dr yesterday  :| )
  • Options
    emmaaaemmaaa member
    @luckymay2x I would be interested as well! There was a Fit mom check in or something like that. 
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    eleven_ said:
    @katethemom I'm so envious of them too. I don't think it will ever be legalized in Utah. I mean, we can't even buy wine at the grocery store. 
    There are many of us working hard to get medical cannabis legalized. I’m a nurse and have been really involved in the efforts. I think it’s closer to becoming legal than the powers that be want everyone to think it is.