January 2019 Moms
Options

Random...recommendations for Columbus, OH?

going to a conference for work next week in Columbus, OH (oooooohhh, ahhhhhhh). I figured since we are from all over, I might get lucky with some recommendations!

I’m staying in a hotel near the convention center and the big arena. Any restaurant recommendations? 

Sincerely,
prego and traveling and needing real food while away

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

Re: Random...recommendations for Columbus, OH?

• Options
    I don’t live on Cbus and I’m not too familiar but I do have a bunch of good friends there as I grew up in Ohio. If no one responds I can reach out to them for you - the need for quality eats is real
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    Pardon me for butting in, i'm just lurking but I live in Columbus and can make recommendations :) 
    If you're looking for Mexican try Los Guachos or El Ranchito (<---- my fav, portions are huge and prices are cheap).  
    The roosevelt coffeehouse is a delicious place for local coffee. 
    Yummy bakery has great cakes. 
    The Once upon a child in dublin (karric square) is good for used kids/baby stuff, especially if you catch a sale. 
    Smokey Bones for bbq/smoked wings. 
    Jeni's splendid ice creams for fresh homemade ice cream and sorbet (but $10/pint).
    Bareburger for amazing locally sourced burgers and shakes. Really delicious. 
    Pierogi mountain for yummy homemade pierogies. 
    I really really liked the NY fried chicken and pizza for their pizza. Reminded me of NY, and it was very good! Also huge. 
    Many of these places also deliver, using uber eats, door dash or grub hub. I have coupons if you're a new user. :)
    I think that about covers it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You will be very close to the short north which as tons of amazing restaurants. Melt - huge sandwiches. Bakersfield- great Mexican. Martini - fancier but really good Italian. Also north market has a ton of great food too!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our very favorite restaurant is Lindeys in German Village. We went there the night of our wedding, to celebrate our engagement, on year wedding anniversary, etc.! We love it. G Michael's Bistro is awesome, as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Chiming in to recommend Jenis and Lindeys but also Thurman’s in German Village (grab a cab) - gigantic burgers and fantastic pretzel bites!