Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 5/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Wednesday 5/30

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: no clue/ 3-4 dpo

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 13 ish

Testing: Probably after this weekend like Monday morning.

R/R: No real rants..No raves either!

CS/Q: Not really a question, more of a comment: I'm completely exhausted and feel off.  I don't know what's going on with me but I'm just weird this week.

1. We both love hiking and adventuring.
    2. We both love beer tasting.
    3. We're both home-bodies with an adventure streak.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • navetenavete member

Good morning ladies! This TWW is almost over, yes! :) 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:26/10

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: seems like 11, will have a better idea with more cycles charted

Testing:FF suggests Friday, I’ll try to hold out until Saturday...resisted the urge to test today :)

R/R: Difficult to have a rant/rave first thing in the morning, my brain takes a loooong time to wake up.

CS/Q: Looking forward to having temp data for a full cycle. As others have mentioned, it’s surprisingly stressful. Two nights in a row I woke up and started temping only to realize it was 2 or 3AM.

GTKY: Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. We both love to travel “off the beaten path”, indulge in food/drinks, and are stubborn as hell, lol. 
  • navetenavete member
    @LJMoon6 I’ll PM a code soon! And stay strong on not testing today, you can do it! I tested the last four days and now am just looking forward to the next cycle.
  • @Erinm278 You and your DH sound a lot like me and my DH! haha!
    @navete I'm pretty sure time goes by slower during the TWW! Dang you universe! I temped at 3:00a this morning too, lol
    @LJMoon6 EEK! Try to just keep putting testing off! I know it's so hard. I looked at Hello Fresh and I think with your first order you automatically get 50% off and free shipping! Totally worth a try :) Let me know what you think!
  • @LJMoon6 I hope the training session means you're getting to learn new and fun things at work! Cooking classes are always fun to take. The ones at the co-ops are usually just one session where you learn to cook a specific dish, so they should be fun and not too overwhelming!
    --------------------

Month/Cycle: 15/17 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 21/7dpiui

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: N/A because progesterone

Testing: beta 6/4

R/R: It's a lovely rainy morning here! No sarcasm, I really do love the rain. On the rant side, I slept really poorly last night, so I'm trying not to overly interpret my slightly lower temp this morning. I know it means nothing on its own, but it's still hard not to worry. Fx temps go back up tomorrow!

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler. No questions though.

We both love to cook, we have similar taste in movies, books, and games, and we love exploring new areas together.
  • bean1818bean1818 member
    edited May 2018

Month/Cycle: 13/16

CD/DPO: CD 27 . Possibly 7 DPO

Timing: medium timing 

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: waiting for AF to be late 

R/R:  hmmm DH just being a brat about a party we are supposed to be having and now he’s trying to back out of having it

CS/Q:no

GTKY: Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. We are both quiet , both like playing soccer . And we have the same sense of humor
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

@navete Thanks for the code! I’m so excited to try it! Did you have any hassle when you wanted to cancel your subscription or do you still have it?

@meladams10 I’m just trying to make it to tomorrow morning to test. I’ll be 11dpo and according to countdowntopregnancy I’ll have an 79% chance of it being positive… But that’s an increased chance from this morning by 13%. So if I interpolate I will really have a 72% chance of a positive tonight… omg i'm going crazy!

@darkstar42 I was the one doing the training, not being trained myself, unfortunately. Actually I do really love training users... most of the time lol. My coworker that noticed I was bored is on vacation this week so I’ll start training with him when he gets back next week. I’m so excited for that.  Side note: today really is a beautiful day! The rain makes everything so green! 

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @LJMoon6 I have my fx for you!!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing: FF says high, but we didn't get what I wanted. 

Typical LP length: 11.5 ish days

Testing: wfaf

R/R: Temping anxiety is starting to get me. I can't decide if I want the data enough to deal with the early wake ups or if I should just put the thermometer away in the bathroom for the next week. It's not like temping will change the outcome of this cycle. And really, I think it's just going to drive me crazy overanalyzing my chart. 

CS/Q: I didn't temp while I was at a bach party this weekend, so I forced FF to mark CD 18 as O day, but I'm 99.999% positive that was the correct day based on CM. 

We agree on how we want to raise our family for the most part, have mostly similar political views, and very similar priorities for life. We're practical people, and not into brands/being trendy/impressing others. I like us. 

@LJmoon6 proud of you! :D 

*TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• @general_organa I used to be the same way when I was still temping.  I really liked having the data but at the same time, it caused me so much anxiety analyzing every single temperature during the TWW.  One of the best things I did was put the BBT away after confirmed O; trust me, it will make you feel soooooooo much better!!!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @lulu1180 I think you're right - I will just put the thermometer away tonight. I need the sleep more than I need the temps! 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• navetenavete member
    edited May 2018
    @LJMoon6 I still use their service and haven’t tried canceling, but I assume it’s easy enough. It’s very easy to skip a week or two, and I’ve done that when we’ve gone out of town or needed to catch up on leftovers. On a separate note, I’m curious about countdowntopregnancy; is it separate app or part of another? How does it analyze your info and predict a result? I can’t quite figure out the pregnancy analyzer on FF. It keeps decreasing with each new data I put it...I think it’s now at 8 points out of 100, :neutral: I think it’s punishing me for symptom spotting lol.

Are you going to test tonight?? FX for you!

*EDIT* I’ve looked up countdowntopregnancy, and if I am understanding correctly, it doesn’t predict results, but rather, gives the likelihood of getting a positive if one is in fact pregnant (versus a false negative). Sorry, I got all excited thinking there was a magic app that could predict a positive...looks like I’m showing my conception naïveté
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: depends on whether you believe CTP or FF; either O, -1, -4, -5; OR -3, -4

Typical LP length: 9ish

Testing: will wait till Friday or Saturday 

R/R: I’ve been MIA a few days, sorry, my app was being super glitchy and acted like it had a virus (I was today’s iPhone winner!).  Anybody else have that problem?

CS/Q: I think FF is right, so timing was not ideal.  Unfortunately the later O date than usual just was not ideal in terms of having time to HIO.  Oh well.

GTKY: Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common

1) we have similar travel preferences (love to go new places, love cruising, don’t like just “relaxing” and prefer to be up and doing stuff.
    2) we enjoy adult beverages lol
    3) similar tastes in shows- either dark dramas like Ray Donovan or Breaking Bad or family shows like This is Us.  We also like talent shows like American Idol.

It actually would be much easier for me to come up with things in which we differ.  We generally are complete opposites haha.
  • edited May 2018
    @navete I think you and your husband sound a lot like me and mine!

@LJMoon6 You are stronger than me!  Did you end up testing when you got home?