January 2019 Moms
Options

Very little to no symptoms

Hi everyone this is my first post on this app. I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with my second baby (i'm very excited) i have a 13 month old and i'm so excited to welcome my second baby. However, this pregnancy is already starting off very different from my first. I have absolutely no symptoms (besides being slightly hormonal) and it's kinda freaking me out not going to lie. My boobs feel normal, i'm awake, no nausea NOTHING. I just hope this ends well and I start getting symptoms soon so I could worry a little less

Re: Very little to no symptoms

• Options
    Same.  I’m 6w and feel absolutely nothing.  I have a 20 month old son and by this time in that pregnancy, my boobs killed and I was nauseous.
  • Options
    Try not to worry I had no symptoms with my first until 2nd trimester. Now I have very little this time around, count yourself lucky. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the same way at almost 5 weeks other than bloating, it sucks being afraid something might be wrong because you feel "too good." For me it's the PGAL brain. I'm not sure if you breastfed your first but after breastfeeding my first I haven't had sore breasts with either of the pregnancies since, which used to be my earliest sign that I was pregnant. Hang in there and try to be grateful that you feel so good, I know its hard sometimes. 
    **TW**
    BFP #1 5/5/13  MC confirmed 5/9/13
    BFP #2  9/24/13  Ectopic pregnancy + partial right tube removal 10/18/13
    BFP #3 8/13/14 DS born 4/24/15
    BFP #4 1/13/16 DD born 9/17/16 
    BFP #5 5/16/18 EDD 1/29/19

Lilypie - Bze6

• Options
    5 weeks is still early, a lot of women develop symptoms at 7+ weeks. Everyone’s body responds differently to pregnancy.

I’m 7 + 4 and have had mild symptoms compared to my first pregnancy.
  • Options
    I’m 9 weeks and aside from being super tired, the only symptom I have is no period 
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    kns1988kns1988 member
    I feel the same way at almost 5 weeks other than bloating, it sucks being afraid something might be wrong because you feel "too good." For me it's the PGAL brain. I'm not sure if you breastfed your first but after breastfeeding my first I haven't had sore breasts with either of the pregnancies since, which used to be my earliest sign that I was pregnant. Hang in there and try to be grateful that you feel so good, I know its hard sometimes. 
    I was wondering if breastfeeding would change the boob sorenesss. I don't have any this time around either. I figured it's because they already stretched out (fun fun!)
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Options
    I had more boob soreness this time than I ever have with any of the previous 5 pregnancies. Like whoa. I've breastfed 2 children for a decent amount of time. 18 months and 11 months. I don't think it has to do with them being stretched out already. Sorry KNS. I think it's just different symptoms for different pregnancies. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I asked my doctor about this at my first appointment because I was nervous having very mild symptoms too. She said enjoy it and don’t worry unless you start having severe cramps or bleeding. Just keep taking care of yourself. I’m 9+2 today and some symptoms have gotten worse (my boobs are sore as hell and expanding at an alarming rate) but otherwise no symptoms. 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    bear719bear719 member
    I started out with sore boobs, emotional, bloating, and generally feeling off but right around 6 weeks the symptoms all started to fade. After having a loss last summer, I got concerned and called to see if I could get in before my next appointment. Luckily, they were able to fit me in and do an ultrasound - found a heartbeat and everything was measuring right on schedule! So lesson learned - symptoms don't necessarily link to the health of baby. If you're nervous, I'd suggest calling to see if you can get an appointment. Everyone was very nice, understood my fears, and they were able to set my mind at ease. 
  • Options
    I sit here, too. I had severe vertigo and nausea a week ago, but since I started diclegis I feel almost totally normal. My first pregnancy I was sick before I turned a test until delivery. I never had an appetite. Even when I  wasnt sick, I just plain wasnt interested in food.

I worry sometimes too, but I also feel like it is a luxury to ever not be pregnant and also miserable, lol. I was SO JEALOUS last time of all the women who would say "oh, I felt nothing until 2nd or 3rd tri, I didn't even know I was pregnant." Maybe we will all be lucky and suffer less this time around ❤ 
  • Options
    I had symptoms that would come and go during my son’s pregnancy.  With this one, I didn’t feel anything for the first 7 weeks. Now (9weeks), just some small waves of nausea and more tired but generally fine. Much better than with my son, and I didn’t have many with him. Went to my 8 week appt thinking they would say I wasn’t pregnant but babe was measuring on time and had strong HB.  Hang in there and try not to worry (easier said than done). Call your OB if you’re really concerned.
  • Options
    Granted, I’m a day shy of 5 weeks but no symptoms here either. With my daughter I had horrible nausea and vomiting that started about 5.5-6 weeks and lasted until 24+ weeks. No other symptoms at all. I remember wishing I would “feel pregnant” before the wave of sickness hit. I lived to regret that wish lol. This time, I’ve been really enjoying the symptom free period and operating under the assumption that I’ll start to feel pretty terrible by this time next week. I’ve definitely been indulging in whatever foods I’m craving as I believe I won’t be able to hold them down much longer & wont enjoy food again until past the mid way point of this pregnancy. But I do hope I’m wrong of course lol. It’s good to see moms report such vastly different pregnancies, gives me hope that this time around will be better than the last! 
    Me (28) & DH (35)
    Met 4/2010+Married 8/2014 
    TTC #1 August 2016BFP 10/2016= DD Born 6.23.17
    NTNP April 2018. BFP 5/2018 EDD 1.29.19 *Team Green*

• Options
    @knottieb58db358e01dbb3e I wouldn't worry too much at only 5 weeks. I didn't notice any symptoms until about 6 weeks with all three of my pregnancies, and many women go longer before they notice any.

Btw - consider introducing yourself in the Intro thread and reading up on the rules of the board. We're all here to offer support and answer each others questions, but it helps everyone stay organized if we all post in the appropriate threads. This would be a great post for the weekly "questions" and/or "symptoms" thread. Also, you might consider checking out the thread about how to change your username to something more unique so we can get to know you better. Welcome! 
  • Options
    I'm 7 weeks today and didn't feel anything until 6 weeks. The queasiness amped up each day a little more starting at 6 weeks. I'm still only slightly queasy throughout the day if I get hungry, so that's good that I dont have full on MS yet. Last time it only got as bad as I feel today and it lasted from 6wks-10wks, so fingers crossed it doesn't get any worse than it is today for me.
    AND fingers crossed your symptoms stay mild as well!!
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    Yup I had the same thing with my first pregnancy. I was so nervous about my lack of symptoms that I prematurely outed my pregnancy to my whole family by calling my uncle who is a doctor to ask if it was normal. This time around I have such extreme symptoms I'm convinced I'm having twins. Not really. Maybe. :smile:

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and welcome!
  • Options
    That was me the second time I got pregnant  :’) (TW- LOSS) My first pregnancy was a loss, a few days before I really knew it was, my nausea disappeared.
    when I was pregnant with DD, I was nervous because I had no nausea so I wished for it. Right at the 7 wk mark I started throwing up at least once daily, up to about 21 weeks, then it started to taper off. 
    This time around I won’t complain if I don’t get any morning sickness!