Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 5/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What celeb looks most like YH? (stolen from yesterday’s WTO cause I thought this was fun!)

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: TWW Tuesday 5/29

• LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: BFN this morning. Once I start POS I can’t stop!

R/R: I’m working 8 hour days this week instead of my usual 10s because of the holiday. I could have taken 2 hours of vacation and gotten an extra day off but I decided not to. I’m thinking about switching back to 8 hour days anyways. These 10s are leaving me so tired! This week will be a good trial run to see if I have any more energy.

I’m thinking about subscribing to a meal kit delivery service. I really want to start cooking but I lack motivation. The biggest hurdle is the planning/prep that goes into it. Every time I try to think of something to cook (cause to be honest I have no recipes up my sleeve) I get anxious and frustrated. I feel like this would be a good place to start. Gives me experience cooking and I might find some recipes I like and want to hold on to. Does anyone have recommendations or experience they would like to share?

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What celeb looks most like YH? MH has been told multiple times that he looks like Channing Tatum. I don’t tell him that I agree cause I don’t want him to get a big head lol. But he does.

@meladams10 I get so stressed about taking my temp too. This past month I decided not to stress over it and I ended up forgetting to take is pretty much every single day lol. Oh well. I don’t think I’m going to both with it any more either. Previous cycles I was able to see a nice shift in temps and it correlates with positive OPKs. That’s all the information I think I need. I’m so happy you guys are so close to closing!!! That was such an exciting/stressful time for us. Are you moving in right away or doing some work on the place first? I forget, how long were you guys looking for?

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • @LJMoon6 It's still early yet! You still are in the game :) I tried Hello Fresh a couple times and I really liked it! It gets you try things you wouldn't normally make and the food was all really good! Typically they have a promo for your first box or two which is nice! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is struggling with the temps. It pains me to not get the coveted cross hairs but, I'm about done with it lol. We are moving in right away but definitely want to redo the kitchen so we have to work that out. We sold our house and found a new house in the same few days! LOL. At least something's going my way!
  • @meladams10 congrats on the house!  That's so exciting!
    @LJMoon6 we did Blue Apron for a while and I really liked it.  If we go that route again I'll try Hello Fresh.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: no clue/ I think 2-3 DPO

Timing: Good!

Typical LP length: 13 ish

Testing: probably around 10 dpo

R/R: I'm having a hard time getting back into work after the long weekend!  On the plus side the hubs and I are going to Cali in 2 weeks for my friend's wedding and I'm excited for him because he's never been to the West Coast.  We will also be hiking in Yosemite and he is so excited he's like a little boy it's really cute!

CS/Q: Nothin'

GTKY: What celeb looks most like YH? (stolen from yesterday’s WTO cause I thought this was fun!) So I really don't think he looks like any celebs..but if I had a dollar for every time someone has told me I look like Tina Fey I could retire right now.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• @Erinm278 Thank you! A California trip sounds so fun! I went to San Fran last year and loved it! I don't know if I'll get back there ever but I hope so! Ya'll will have a blast! 
  • @meladams10 we are flying into San Fran!  I've been to Cali but not the Bay area.  We are staying there for 2 days then heading inland for the wedding and Yosemite.  It'll be a quick trip though and flying NY-CA 2 full days are just spent in a plane.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• @meladams10 If temping is too stressful, don't even worry about it. I took several months off from temping and just used opks instead. It was great. :)
    @LJMoon6 I don't have suggestions on meal prep services, but if you're ever looking for cooking classes, the local co-ops always have cheap ones.
    @Erinm278 Sounds like you and YH have an awesome trip planned! If you need suggestions for places to go in San Francisco, just pm me! I'm from the bay area. Also, I didn't want to bump up yesterdays thread, but thanks for the spoiler. <3
    ----------------

Month/Cycle: 15/17 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 20/6dpiui

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 13, but on progesterone

Testing: Beta 6/4

R/R: Back to "work" today. Because it's summer, that means meeting my student at a coffee shop to do some course prep for fall, and then getting acupuncture. Academia can be incredibly stressful, but the schedule can't be beat.

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler. Trying not to get my hopes up. I've had other months with similar temp patterns.

GTKY: What celeb looks most like YH? (stolen from yesterday’s WTO cause I thought this was fun!)

Um... I don't think MH really looks like any celebs.

• @darkstar42 Yes I think it's too stressful for me, more so this cycle than any before because Clomid provides a little bit more hope I guess. It's not like knowing your temps can really change anything.. whatever happens is going to happen. I hope your IUI is successful! I have my fx for you! I also hope these next few days go by quickly!! :)
  • Sorry to bump and go ladies. I have a production meeting and some other things today. I'll come back later

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing: High

Typical LP length: Supposed to be 13

Testing: yesterday bfn

R/R: I don't know what is going on. I should have af by now but no sign of her. 

CS/Q: Do you think maybe ff got my O date wrong? What if that loopy j meant that's when I really did O and the first O date is wrong. What do you ladies think? My temps look like af is on her way. I know a longer lp isn't necessarily bad, but it would be nice to just get to cd1 already. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• navetenavete member
    edited May 2018

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/9-13

Timing: Depends on O date, but ok overall 

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing: BFN this morning. Going to try and hold off until June 2nd.

R/R: MH is stressing me out with his competitive approach to conceiving. He really really wants to succeed right away, but he’s also been telling me that our chances are low because of my age. I’ve told him to keep that info to himself because it doesn’t do anything for me but add pressure...I may not have said it in such a nice way, oops.

CS/Q: Is there a way to manually input an O date in FF? I started temping late so it’s saying O is undetected.

GTKY: What celeb looks most like YH? (stolen from yesterday’s WTO cause I thought this was fun!) Our cab driver in Cancun kept going on and on about how much he looks like Charlie Sheen. He does actually, just a younger non-drugged out version lol.

@meladams10 Congrats on your new home, that’s exciting!

@LJMoon6 We started using HelloFresh for  nearly the same reasons you mention. It’s great, and we’ve really enjoyed the time spent together cooking and eating at home. I have a handful of codes for a free trial week if you’re interested.

@Erinm278 Enjoy your trip out West! San Francisco and Yosemite are both incredible places to visit.

@darkstar42 I’m from the Bay Area too! What’s up neighbor :)

• Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD/DPO: 20smthng/ 7 or 8

Timing: Good/High depending

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Sat or Sun

R/R: Rave- I made a phenomonal dinner and dessert on the grill last night. Eye round, baked potato, corn on the cob for dinner. Dessert was grilled pineapple and pound cake w/ice cream and caramel syrup. DH wont tell me how good it was because it's going to my head. Seriously, it was all awesome and cooked perfectly! Rant- Finance guy seems to think I follow his orders now . Nope, sorry buddy . He messed up a deal, didn't tell me, I had the clerk register it becausethe salesman asked us to. And now it's going to fall apart because he didn't fact check. No 21yo kid makes 35 an hour plastering (at least bot in our neck of the woods). No way.

CS/Q: Nope. Stopped charting on Friday and have been so much happier for it. Though I'm starting to SS, im aboiding google. 

GTKY: What celeb looks most like YH? (stolen from yesterday’s WTO cause I thought this was fun!) DH looks like Paul Walker when his hair is recently cut and his glasses are on. And it's funny because BIL looked like Vin. Personality wise also kind of worked. DH was a little more "straight and narrow" while BIG did time and had problems.

• @meladams10 my chart was also hotmess express this cycle. Thats why I stopped. I didn't agree with O and temps all over, it wasn't worth keeping up. I put that train in the railhouse for 2wks. And congrats on the house! So exciting!!

@LJMoon6 boo. Maybe a few more days will change that.

@Erinm278 enjoy the trip!

@darkstar42 coffee and acupuncture sound like a great way to spend the day! 

@navete are you confident which day was O? You could always enter a + OPK for the day before you think it was and then change to OPK predictor instead of advanced.

@suzycupcake I always disagree with FF on mine but I think yours looks pretty acurate. What happened with your 1dpo temp? Forgive me if you've mentioned and I can't remember....

• @suzycupcake hmmm. Honestly, that’s why I decided to temp during AF again - so FF has more data points to figure out the cover line. But from what you have on your chart I’d guess CD 14 or 15 was O day. 

@navete I know there’s a way to input O manually, but I can never remember how. The couple of times I’ve done it, I just googled the answer. 
    *TW*

Me: 31 Him: 32

BFP #1 12/30/15 - CP

BFP #2 3/11/16 - DD born 11/16

TFAS since April 2018

• navetenavete member
    @prpl11butterfly @general_organa Thanks for the suggestions! Adding a + OPK the day before did work. I’m kind of confused on my O date so just playing around with different scenarios to see if I can pinpoint it. Next cycle I hope to have temping down and have a more conclusive O date.
  • aukeevaukeev member

Month/Cycle: 18/18

CD/DPO: 5/16

Timing: High

Typical LP length: 13, sometimes 14

Testing: 28 days

R/R: Rant: AF was six days late this cycle, which never happens because I'm on Progesterone, so we got SO excited... then she showed up :neutral: Rave: DH is all clear! So now we (still) know it's just me. BUT I did start a new treatment plan this cycle and I'm liking it so far (in siggy).

CS/Q: Ugh, I am terrible at this! I feel like when I am good about remembering to chart, my temps are just off. Then I feel like it's unreliable so I stop. Anyone else feel like temping isn't working how it should? 

GTKY: What celeb looks most like YH? (stolen from yesterday’s WTO cause I thought this was fun!) Shia Labeouf, only DH is taller and has less hair :wink: