Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday - 05/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY : What celeb looks most like YH?

Re: WTO Monday - 05/28

• Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: opks, hio, ava when it arrives

R/R: looks like I'll be lucky if I work 2 days this week... sucks for me and my paycheck. 

CS/Q: not really. My cycles are all over the place. 

GTKY : What celeb looks most like YH? I have no idea! He shares a celebrity name though. 
  • @projectalice Sorry that you aren't working much this week. I forget, what do you do for work? If you are good with sharing that is. Do you have any hobbies etc to keep yourself busy?

Month/Cycle: 12/13 (benched 4 - I finally counted)

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: It is Monday - it deserves all the rants. MIL caused more drama last night so we didn't get to sleep until late, which makes for a more difficult start to the day. Otherwise the weekend was pretty good. Went out for Indian food on Friday and watched Deadpool 2 on Saturday night. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY : What celeb looks most like YH? He is a cross between Patrick Stewart and 'Powder'. He has alopecia so absolutely no hair. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 20/20

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R: Had a good visit with the in-laws on the weekend, H and his mom share a birthday so it was nice for them to spend it together now that she lives closer to us.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY : What celeb looks most like YH?  Robert Pattinson.
  • meggymemeggyme member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, starting opk’s Friday

R/R: not much. Glad to have an extra day this weekend.

CS/Q: -

GTKY : What celeb looks most like YH? A lot of people say Jim Carrey, but mostly because his face is very expressive. I can’t think of anyone else he looks like. Maybe a bit like Josh Duhamel.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @projectalice That sucks about work. I hope you get some more hours soon!

@nitnat007 Sorry your MIL is nuts. I have heard Deadpool 2 is just as good as the original. Is it true?

@Stargazer1lily That sounds like a very pleasant weekend. Does YH sparkle in the sunlight? :P

@meggyme Are you doing anything fun with your extra day off?

Month/Cycle: 16/14

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Nothing right now.

R/R: Busy morning today and this afternoon we have a client coming in who I predict will cause trouble. I also have one of these clients coming in tomorrow. I am hoping for this week to be over as soon as possible. On the plus side, O day is approaching and I am having the trial run of my hairdo for the wedding on Saturday. Plenty of things to look forward to!

CS/Q: -

GTKY : What celeb looks most like YH? There are a few pictures of him when he was younger which bear a striking resemblance to Chris Evans. Right now though he just looks like my man :) My big burly martial arty man <3
  • meggymemeggyme member
    @meri-mac we’re not doing anything fun, but it’s been a long weekend and I needed an extra day. Sorry to be vague, but it’s kid related.
  • @nitnat007 sorry about your MIL causing problems, I'm all too familiar with MIL drama too. I'm thinking about seeing Deadpool 2 this coming weekend!

@meri-mac how did your client do today? 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: BBT at this time

R/R: I wasn't expecting AF yesterday, I thought I had a few more days left of my  previous cycle. Unfortunately, this now means that I will most likely O during the week that DH will be gone for work :(

CS/Q: I've been using off brand OPK and I want to try Wondfo this cycle. Can you buy them at drugstores (if so, which ones) or Walmart/Target, or only on Amazon?

GTKY : What celeb looks most like YH?
    Probably Jonah Hill, but taller and slimmer.
  • *lurking from tww*

@Stargazer1lily I was up late last night thinking about my Dad and crying. Then I thought of you at some point and wanted to offer more hugs today <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @Stargazer1lily That is great that you are able to do that now. 
    @meggyme Jealous of your extra day. I hope that you get to enjoy it. 
    @meri-mac It was a fantastic movie and would go and see it again in a heartbeat. We did have a VERY loud woman behind us who kept repeating all the punchlines which was extremely annoying. But still really enjoyed it. Highly recommend. Good luck with those clients, hope they surprise you are not as bad as expected. Does YH do martial arts?
    @luckywife10 Thanks. You would think I would be getting used to it by now, but it still really gets me sometimes. on the Wondfo's I believe you can only order online. Amazon is where I get mine from. Worth it. 

• meggymemeggyme member
    @luckywife10 do a search on the TTGP board for official wondfo’s or something along those lines. Only certain amazon sellers have actual wondfo’s, the rest aren’t guaranteed to be real
  • Thank you guys. @nitnat007 I'm a nanny but the work has been pretty sporatic lately. I need a new family and more dependable income. I do weave on a big loom as a hobby, but I just finished a project and I'm out of yarn! :( With the sporatic pay lately I can't afford to get more yarn for awhile... 
    Also, sorry about the mil drama. :(
    @meri-mac good luck with the difficult clients!
    @meggyme man I wish I had known about the wondfos before ordering them!! What if I just wasted my money?? :(