Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 5/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are your plans for the long weekend?

*TW* TTC history
Me:32 DH:31
Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
DX: Unexplained
8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

Re: TWW Friday 5/25

• LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

I’ve been a horrible bumpie lately with P&G almost every day this week. I promise I’ll be better!

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 
    23/5

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 
    G-pa’s 90th birthday on Sunday

R/R:
    I really don’t want to be at work right now!!! This TWW is consuming my mind. The break we took last month was so nice, I forgot how stressed I get during this time.

CS/Q:
    nope

We have MH’s family reunion tomorrow, then I’m taking my G-ma to my parents camp site on Sunday for lunch, and then a friend is coming over to hang out on Monday. MH is working on Sunday and Monday to get overtime (triple time pay). He is part of the emergency squad at work (certified EMR and firefighter). On long holiday weekends they usually just play around with the firetrucks and other equipment “testing” them. He usually has a good time.

*TW* TTC history

4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising

• @LJMoon6 Sounds like a fun weekend ahead!

Month/Cycle: 15/17 (2 benched)

CD/DPO: 16/2dpiui

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 13, but I'm on progesterone

Testing: Beta 6/4

R/R: I'm so incredibly frustrated with one of my students. I'm bending over backward to help her, and getting nothing in return. Ah well. There's one every year. On the plus side, my grades are submitted and it's officially summer! Trying not to use all this free time to stress over the TWW.

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler. FF is putting O day the day before my IUI, but progesterone levels right before the IUI showed that I was in the process of ovulating, so hoping the timing was still good.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long weekend? We're going to go see Solo, of course! Other than that, we'll probably hang out with friends and play games, and generally relax.

• Loading the player...
  • @LJMoon6 Sounds like you have a really great weekend planned!

@darkstar42 FX for good timing for the IUI.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 32 / 13 DPO 

Timing: -2,0,1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing:  BFN for the past three days. I think I'm out this month. Just waiting for AF to arrive at this point.

R/R: Sorry I haven't been around the past few days. I had to step away for a few days because I was driving myself a little crazy and up in my feelings. 

CS/Q: Temps on the way down and I'm cramping a bit. 

Going to visit my granddad with my husband and brother. He has alzhiemers and isn't doing well health wise so we are trying to get as much time with him as we can.

• LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

@darkstar42 I am so glad you’re back participating in the dailies. Missed you! I’ve been creeping the IF thread and I’m glad you decided to go ahead with the IUI. I wouldn’t stress too much about what FF is giving you. I’m confident that your timing was perfect!

@littleredm I’m glad you got some calm by stepping away from TB. I get the same way during the TWW. I usually have to take a little break from TB for a couple of days to try and stop obsessing. I have a feeling this TWW is going to be worse than others! Don’t feel sorry for stepping away. You have to do what makes sense to you. I’m sorry to hear about your grandpa. Watching someone with dementia is so hard. Both my grandpa’s suffered from it.

*TW* TTC history

• @LJMoon6FX for you this weekend! Hope your family's theory holds true for you!

@darkstar42 I'm sorry about your student. At least you can say you tried. And I'm sure you made a good impression on her.

@littlerdamdon't apologize for needing time away! This while process is enough to drive the most sane to insanity! Enjoy your time with your grandfather :heart: 

Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD/DPO: 21/4 (if FF is correct, I am suspect)

Timing: Good or High depending on actual O date.

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: probably not till AF is due/late

R/R: Rant- Work. Guys are driving me insane with demands. I'm doing everything I can 5o get whats needed but cannot control issues within banks and state departments. Rave is obviously the 4 day weekend which is desperately needed.

CS/Q:  This is likely the last chart I'll post during the TWW. I'm putting the thermometer away until AF is due and going to try really really hard to not open FF. I know this months temps are a disaster so I'm just throwing in the towel on their reliability.

GTKY: What are your plans for the long weekend? I'm sure someone will throw and impromptu BBQ and I'll have to whip up a last minute dessert (triffles for the win!). But aside from that, just some cleaning around the house the needs to be done.
  • CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing:  5/31

R/R: Nope

CS/Q: Okay ladies, I have a question. I adjusted my temp for 5dpo because I woke up 1.5 hours before my usual alarm and temped because I really had to use the bathroom. That temp was 97.89 I used one of those temp adjuster thingies that said I should make it 98.06 Well, I decided to switch it back to the 97.89 because I don't know that my temp would've been that high had I taken it at the usual 7:30 am vs when I did at 6am. What would you do? Does it even matter?

GTKY: What are your plans for the long weekend? My aunt and uncle are coming over on sunday to see our house. It has been two years and they haven't come to see it. I had to put a time limit on their visit though because my uncle likes to stay and talk for 24 hours. Okay, not that long, but a super long time. I'm so bad at putting limits on visits but I promised my husband I would this time. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake I've read that those adjusters are highly inaccurate. IMO, temps in the TWW don't really mean anything (hence I'm not temping anymore). Especially at 5dpo. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Discarding it won't change your chart and neither will keeping it. It's still looking pretty awesome either way!
  • Thanks @prpl11butterfly I didn't think so but wanted to double check. The only reason I'm even still charting is because it has been so long since I've done bbt and I really want to see if there are noticeable differences with adding the supplements. I used to have crazy shifts so it's nice to see some steadiness. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake that makes sense. Glad the supplements are helping to even thongs out. 
  • LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

@prpl11butterfly I usually stop temping during the TWW too. The one month I kept going I drove myself crazy! 

I threw an impromptu BBQ last weekend with a bunch of friends. It was so much fun! Something I wish we did more often. Have fun at yours if you do end up having one!

*TW* TTC history