December 2018 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change | EDD 12/6, 12/13, 12/20 & 12/27

1. How many weeks are you/how big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointment updates?

4. R/R/Q? 

GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Re: Thursday Ticker Change | EDD 12/6, 12/13, 12/20 & 12/27

• Options
    KatzaliaKatzalia member
    edited May 2018
    9 weeks/cherry

2. How are you feeling?
    not so nauseated all the time, but the throwing up when I brush my teeth has started already. Yuck. 

Nope I don’t for a few more weeks. 

4. R/R/Q? 
    Edited to add: anyone else craving salt? Normally I don’t really care for it much but adding salt to my avocado at lunch yesterday was the best thing I’ve tasted in a while. 

GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
    Fresh strawberries, yogurt, & granola. 
  • Options
    @Katzalia I'm not craving salt, but salt on avocado is one of the best things ever. That sounds amazing right now.

11 weeks/Bee Hummingbird

2. How are you feeling?
    Bitchy & tired. Ive puked every day since last Saturday, but thankfully it's super fleeting and usually done and over within 30 minutes. We have a 10+ hour drive today, so I'm hoping I don't get carsick or anything!

Had my first Doppler appt on Tuesday! It was awesome. We did postpone my NIPT labwork until next Thursday.  I'll be 12 weeks then, and apparently the chances of them coming back inconclusive go way down after that point.

4. R/R/Q? 
    Just super excited to get out of dodge and go on a mini vacation! I bought a bunch of road snacks yesterday, and have my 90s Hip Hop station set on Pandora...I'm ready to go!

Salmon & spinach. Yum.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Katzalia - I haven't been craving salt... Just all the carby things.

How many weeks are you/how big is baby?

9 Weeks.  Size of a cherry

2. How are you feeling?
    Im feeling ok.  Tired and bloated but can't really complain too bad.

Had my final appointment with RE today.  Baby looks great!  

4. R/R/Q? 
    Im so ready for a 3 day weekend.  Then next week, I only work 2 days.   I am over working and wish I could be a lady of leisure!

Brickoven pizza
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    11 weeks today! A variety of weird and inconsistent sizes depending on which app. TB says lime sized, which seems big af. 

2. How are you feeling?
    So much better. Tired, but that's pretty much my only symptom now. It is scary to have that symptom drop off, but I know it's normal, especially at this time. 

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow! You're only a day awayyyyyy!!!! NT scan, bloodwork, and OB check in tomorrow. Can't wait for some (hopefully) reassurance before I go on vacation next week! 

4. R/R/Q? 
    I'm having my yearly review at my 2nd job today. This is a very "I show up, do my job adequately, leave" job. So I'm not really invested in this review situation. And my boss grates my nerves a bit (just pet peeve stuff, they're torally nice) so I need to get it together to be pleasant. 

oh @Katzalia i am so with you on fruit, yogurt, and granola. That or some kind of taco/burrito/Mexican. Yummz 
  • Options
    LLynde5LLynde5 member
    1. How many weeks are you/how big is baby? 9 weeks, a cherry!  

2. How are you feeling?   I feel gross and uber lazy.  Like I need to put my phone down, step away and do the work that I am billing for.  And if I can’t do that then I need to clean my house. 

3. Any appointment updates? I had a positive appointment on Monday. Baby looked good and we saw a heartbeat, what a relief.  I love my new midwife and am starting to feel much better about this pregnancy.  I have pretty bad anxiety and had some early losses, it hard to get too excited. 

4. R/R/Q?  What does this stand for again Rant/Rave/Question?  I am looking forward to heading to our Cabin and telling hubs side of the family!  Also I can’t get the idea and image of my baby looking like a gummy bear (our sono was probably the most gummy bear image I have every seen) and then having the update that the baby was the size of a gummy bear. I don’t think I will ever be able to eat a gummy bear again. The idea make me queasy. 

GTKY: If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? I am Italian we need variety. Lots of fresh fruit, Veggies and PASTA!!  It is was one thing then my mom’s lasagna and a watermelon salad. Okay that two things but I tired!
  • Options
    @morgantu hey craving twin! Mexican food, mmm. 
  • Options
    8w, pygmy sea horse

2. How are you feeling?
    I feel good. I've had some bleeding this past week and have discovered I have a large SCH. 

Another ultrasound tomorrow to see the progress of the SCH. And the normal 1st appt questions

4. R/R/Q? 
    DD has done really well today as far as potty training. She went potty, then we went to the grocery store in her underwear. When we came home she peed and went down for a nap and stayed dry throughout her nap! 

Pizza! 
  • Options
    I’m late to the party again! I haven’t been posting much lately just because life has been absolutely chaotic around here the last couple weeks so I hope no one minds I’ve just been popping in and out randomly

12 weeks, size of a Roborovski hamster

2. How are you feeling?
    Exhausted! Moving into a new house with a 15 month old and 12 weeks pregnant is no joke!

Saw MFM today. Everything was looking right on track on the ultrasound and we developed a game plan for the next couple of months

4. R/R/Q? 
    I think I might be getting sick :( my throat started bothering me this morning and now this evening I almost don’t have a voice. I can’t tell if it’s an actual cold or just allergies

I was just thinking about this the other day! for me it’s a toss up between pasta and pizza...I love my carbs!!!
    Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mittenlove86 - Why do you need to see MFM so early? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lexidawg I am Type 1 Diabetic so I am automatically high risk because of that. Also have chronic hypertension and a history of severe pre-eclampsia w/c-section. DH also had a congenital heart defect. Lots of fun stuff! 
    Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mittenlove86 - Ohhh. Got it. My bff also has Type 1 and had ALL the appointments with  her 2. 
    Pregnancy Ticker