Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 5/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY :What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?

Re: WTO Thursday 5/24

• Month/Cycle:  6/6

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: opk, pnv, bbt, bd

R/R: Man I'm dragging ass at the gym lately.  I don't know how I let myself get so out of shape.  Maybe part of it is the humidity, but it's bad.  Hopefully if I just keep forcing myself to go, it'll get better.  On a more positive note, one day until the three-day weekend!

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY :What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?  After the standard "where am I?" "who else (if anyone) is still alive?" .... Probably, "Where's the wine?"
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: ??

WAYDTGKU: opks are getting delivered today!

R/R: My body is all sorts of F'd up.  I think I'm experiencing the Mirena crash I've heard about.  I'm constantly exhausted and I woke up this morning with an achy back.  It's like pregnancy symptoms for me but I know I'm not pregnant.  I hope this means AF is coming.

CS/Q: 

GTKY :What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? I'd be more curious about the state of the country than anything else.

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Loading the player...
  • @hoodevil0611 It really sucks when you feel like the gym is a chore. It gets better, do not give up going, you will feel worse. I have my days when I feel the same way. 

@Erinm278 FX that AF shows soon for you and you can start a fresh cycle and know what your body is doing. 

Month/Cycle: 12/13 (benched a few)

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: all the acronyms 

R/R: Got some fantastic news today. My niece and her bf will be coming to visit over the summer. They work on a big super yacht and the boat is scheduled to be around our area for 6 weeks. I am so over the moon excited to see them both. They are such great kids (22 and 26 yo, but kids to me).  :)

CS/Q: 

GTKY : Probably ask for something to drink....followed by who else is still alive?
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, BBT, PCOS diet, supplements

R/R: I am so freaking frustrated with my body.  CD 19 is when I typically ovulate when I go to acupuncture for most cycles.  That was yesterday.  I had the watery CM and I had a positive OPK on Tues night, but yet my temp is still down.  I am so over all of this.  And I just started the process again.  My OPK this morning was close to positive, but not quite. 

CS/Q: 

• Month/Cycle: 16/14

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Nothing right now.

R/R: Trying to get the house ready for wedding visitors, but I can't until people come and pick up the junk we have collected. There is a fundraiser for a sports league where they collect goods for Value Village and get paid based on weight. Shouldn't be a problem with all the crap we've found. I can't proceed with the clean up until they come and get the stuff! Driving me nuts!!

CS/Q: -

GTKY :What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? Where is Curtis (my fiance)?
  • @hoodevil0611 It's way too easy to lose motivation for the gym :( Just keep after it!

@Erinm278 I hope you start to feel better soon!

@nitnat007 That sounds super fun!! How does one get a job on a yacht?! Sounds pretty fun! 

@sparklingdiamond Sorry for your frustrations :( 

@meri-mac Getting rid of junk sounds so nice! I have been trying to do the same with our move coming up. 

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: HIO-- 1st clomid cycle

R/R: Rant: Woke up at 4:00a this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. So frustrating! I think I let taking my BBT stress me out. Rave: Mexi dinner date with a friend tonight and I plan on having a beer or two :) Hopefully it'll help me relax.

CS/Q: Nothing really to see. Temp did go up today so that's a good sign. 

GTKY :What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? I'd probably ask where everyone is!

• @hoodevil0611 I have been the same way.  I haven't been to the gym in a week :-/

@Erinm278 I hope it starts for you soon!

@nitnat007 Yay that is exciting!!

@meri-mac It always feels so good to get rid of stuff!

@meladams10 I hate when I wake up and can't get back to sleep.  For some reason the past few days I keep waking up at exactly 4:48.  WTF?!
  • Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 1  :|

WAYDTGKU: All the things.  My H has his SA today and my SHG will be next Friday.

R/R:  CD1 is both my rant and rave.  Rant because duh.  Rave because I knew it was coming, so let's move on.

CS/Q: Nope unless you want to see the lonely dot on yet another blank slate.

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?  I'll stick with my same answer as last time... have the Lions won the Super Bowl yet?
  • @sparklingdiamond It's so weird!! Hopefully we can stop waking up when we aren't supposed to.. facepalm!

@Sparty18 Boo for CD1 but I'm glad you and your H are getting tests done!

• @thegirlwhowaited11 Yes! I don't enjoy temping either.. it's super stressful! So you are using the Ava bracelet? How do you like it?
  • meggymemeggyme member
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, starting opk's this cycle

R/R: Rant- my contract is about to run out and the dept I work for is dragging it's feet on renewing it until the last minute (Tuesday). So I might have a day or two off. Rave-It's almost the weekend! 

CS/Q: none.

GTKY :What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? Probably "what did I miss?"

+1 to being bad about working out. I like to do yoga in my living room, but that's about the extent of it.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @sparklingdiamond So sorry your body is frustrating you right now. Here is hoping that you get that temp spike and + OPK soon. 
    @meri-mac Oh man, waiting on clutter to leave is annoying. But awesome arrangement you have with them taking it all away for you. Score!
    @meladams10 Family of sailors so she has been around boats most of her life. Its a sweet gig, great money and she gets to travel a lot. Kinda jealous actually lol.
    Hope you get some sleep tonight. I hate waking up early like that and not getting back to sleep. Have fun at dinner. 
    @Sparty18 When do you think the results will come through? Fx for good ones. Sorry for CD1. Bitter sweet sometimes. 
    @thrgirlwhowaited Wow that is great! Awesome news all round. Hope you have an amazing long weekend!
    @meggyme Gggrrr to your work. They need to get their **ish together for you so you aren't in limbo for too long. 

• meggymemeggyme member
    @nitnat007 my supervisor promised that there would be other work for me to do if they miss the deadline in renewing the contract, so I'm not too worried. But it does mess up my schedule for next week.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme That is a relief at least. Frustrating still though. Glad that they have at least given you that much info to work with. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk's, pnv, hip, pcos diet and supplements

R/R: Rant: I'm still waiting for a job offer for a new job next year. It sounds like a done deal, but they have yet to make the formal offer and say they are waiting on HR. Rave: It's almost Friday and there are only 10 school days left!!!

CS/Q: Nothing to see really, temps all over the place.

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? Like @Erinm278, I think I'd be most curious about what's going on in the country 100 years from now.

@sparklingdiamond  *hugs* I'm right there with you. It sounds like you've been through this frustration before, so I'm sure it's not any easier going through it all again.
    @hoodevil0611 At least you made it to the gym! Good for you! I don't even know the last time I worked out...
  • @dogmomma271 Hopefully it will happen for us both soon <3
  • @meladams10 it’s okay. I like seeing the data and I think the testing pulse rate is reliable but their tracker part is the app could use some work.